What did joel harris get arrested for...

What did joel harris get arrested for a couple nights ago?

Posted in the Lafayette Forum

Bubba

United States

#1 Sep 22, 2011
???
seriously

Oak Ridge, TN

#2 Sep 22, 2011
its none of your business man...worry about keeping your own doorstep clean before you go trying to figure out someone elses business
hotdog

Lafayette, TN

#3 Sep 22, 2011
heard it was meth
Bubba

United States

#4 Sep 22, 2011
seriously wrote:
its none of your business man...worry about keeping your own doorstep clean before you go trying to figure out someone elses business
So your on this site for what =To find out somebody's business practice what you preach!!!!
read paper

Lebanon, TN

#5 Sep 22, 2011
well do what everyone else does read the news paper instead coming on this site to bash others.
seriously

Oak Ridge, TN

#6 Sep 22, 2011
Bubba I come on here to read news and forums...I personally know Joel and the only reason I clicked on this topic was to tell you to mind your own business. So NO you are incorrect I do not come on here to find out peoples "business" if you want to know why log onto the mcsd website or read the papers...if you can read
Bubba

Westmoreland, TN

#7 Sep 25, 2011
seriously wrote:
Bubba I come on here to read news and forums...I personally know Joel and the only reason I clicked on this topic was to tell you to mind your own business. So NO you are incorrect I do not come on here to find out peoples "business" if you want to know why log onto the mcsd website or read the papers...if you can read
You've got to be one of his side women or his crazy wife that keeps having him put in jail!!!!Like i said before practice what you preach IDIOT.....Ilook on here to find out new's like anybody else so if you don't like this topix you can click on the x at the top right of your screen!!!! I asked a simple question what did he get arrested for and if you do know joel you don't know much do you hun:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lafayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Social Borg 5 min Neighbor 6
Phonies who claim to be Military Vets. 2 hr Ex Military Wife 1
Kenneth Hollis and Hannah (May '17) 2 hr Tin man 20
Children used as income. 8 hr Unwise to stalk us 22
opening soon - rbs liquor store 8 hr Dolly D 24
Catfishing spot 9 hr victor 4
Barry hall 16 hr Stupid 48

Lafayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance