What did joel harris get arrested for a couple nights ago?

Posted in the Lafayette Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Bubba

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2011

???
seriously

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2011

Judged:

its none of your business man...worry about keeping your own doorstep clean before you go trying to figure out someone elses business
hotdog

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2011

heard it was meth
Bubba

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2011

Judged:

seriously wrote:
its none of your business man...worry about keeping your own doorstep clean before you go trying to figure out someone elses business
So your on this site for what =To find out somebody's business practice what you preach!!!!
read paper

Lebanon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2011

well do what everyone else does read the news paper instead coming on this site to bash others.
seriously

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2011

Judged:

Bubba I come on here to read news and forums...I personally know Joel and the only reason I clicked on this topic was to tell you to mind your own business. So NO you are incorrect I do not come on here to find out peoples "business" if you want to know why log onto the mcsd website or read the papers...if you can read
Bubba

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2011

Judged:

seriously wrote:
Bubba I come on here to read news and forums...I personally know Joel and the only reason I clicked on this topic was to tell you to mind your own business. So NO you are incorrect I do not come on here to find out peoples "business" if you want to know why log onto the mcsd website or read the papers...if you can read
You've got to be one of his side women or his crazy wife that keeps having him put in jail!!!!Like i said before practice what you preach IDIOT.....Ilook on here to find out new's like anybody else so if you don't like this topix you can click on the x at the top right of your screen!!!! I asked a simple question what did he get arrested for and if you do know joel you don't know much do you hun:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Lafayette Forum right now

Search the Lafayette Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 min REO 124,681
Lafayette pd 13 min Leave it alone 28
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 49 min REO 58,292
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr lex 8,505
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 5 hr Armadillo 8,474
Kodie Rollins 13 hr 1 time 11
uncircumcised 17 hr southern alien 14
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lafayette Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lafayette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE