Purebred

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

Iam interested in the Kabbalah, sorry I didnt mention it. No, I have not read it but would love to do so!!! You are right!!! 100% I did get side tracked on catholicism and pagnism.....I left out a very important one. Honestly very happy you brought that up......Thank you :)
Satans Double

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

Judged:

Isaac Baccus wrote:
<quoted text>
I am putting out a call for help. Am I dense or can anyone else help me with what this poor girl is trying to say?
I need an interpretation of this post please.
simple.....She is feeling condemnation not from " God , but from a world that claims to be representing " God ".
Its not so easy to see from the inside of "religion".....but certainly easy enough to see and feel from the outside. Trade places with her for a day and you would have no further questions about that subject.

Since: Aug 10

Newport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

Judged:

Purebred wrote:
Iam interested in the Kabbalah, sorry I didnt mention it. No, I have not read it but would love to do so!!! You are right!!! 100% I did get side tracked on catholicism and pagnism.....I left out a very important one. Honestly very happy you brought that up......Thank you :)
What kind of moral code do you have and where did it come from?

Newport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

Judged:

Satans Double wrote:
<quoted text>
simple.....She is feeling condemnation not from " God , but from a world that claims to be representing " God ".
Its not so easy to see from the inside of "religion".....but certainly easy enough to see and feel from the outside. Trade places with her for a day and you would have no further questions about that subject.
There is no coherent pattern of thought in her writing.

Secondly you presume that I do not know that condemnation is only primary to religion.

Condemnation comes in many forms and from many sources.

Newport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

Judged:

I mispoke. What I meant to say is: condemnation is not only primary to religion but from other sources as well.
isaac baccus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

Judged:

Purebred wrote:
Why is it that people modernized paganism when they are adherants? They are not true to the medieval paganism found in history. They pick through paganism and practice only those parts that are suitable to to society today
poke a dot

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

Judged:

Isaac Baccus wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no coherent pattern of thought in her writing.
Secondly you presume that I do not know that condemnation is only primary to religion.
Condemnation comes in many forms and from many sources.
It sounds to me that she is young, and for some reason her father doesn't accept her child; and he may either be religious or even a preacher. She sounds like she is really doing some soul searching, and hasn't quite figured out 100% what to believe. And, Purebred, I'm not saying anything bad about you. Many people do some soul searching in their lives. It can be hard to figure out what is right for you or what you truly believe, since, let's face it, the world is the way it is.
Satans Double

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

Judged:

Isaac Baccus wrote:
I mispoke. What I meant to say is: condemnation is not only primary to religion but from other sources as well.
I am pretty certain you had it right the first time.
isaac baccus

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

Judged:

Satans Double wrote:
<quoted text>
I am pretty certain you had it right the first time.
Law condemns.
Love condemns.
Truth condemns. I know you are more adept than your last post.
Earl Miller

Franklin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2011

Purebred wrote:
CONCRETE EXAMPLE: here you go o precious one....Dad calls me and asks; are you bringing..... which IS MY DAUGHTER AND HIS GRAND DUAGHTER!!!! hELL YEA SHE IS COMING unless you do no want her there!!!! But she cannot bring her friend, I say go to hell and die with the rest of the so called hipocrites
do we know each other???

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Judged:

I think wrote:
<quoted text>
They received help from God? What about people dying of cancer? They suffer every day until they finally die. Did God help them? What about all the families who have someone fighting overseas? Is God helping them when that family member dies? Is God helping all the starving people in the world? Did God help all the people that were killed in mass genocide or who were senselessly murdered? Did He help anyone who was abused in the past or right this very second? Forgive me, I'm probably forgetting something. In my opinion, if this so called God exists, then he's a sadistic bastard.
Man has free will. Man sins. Man is stupid - doesn't even see the remedies that are right in front of his face. Doesn't have the humility to cry out to God or others for help. and this is God's fault? Hardly! He's done everything requisite to deliver the FREE GIFT OF LIFE to man. If man wants to stay in the gutter and not look up to receive it, so be it.
Salam Aleikum

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

Judged:

the holy quran hasnt been changed or altered like the bible. its original arabic text is still studied today. i consider that the word of Allah. Jesus(peace be upon him) is considered a prophet & is the messiah & is coming back to get us when the time is right.

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2011

Judged:

Allah (peace NOT be upon him as he is a demon in the abyss anyway)is a fraud and not the CREATOR of the world. There is no salam for allah.

Jesus is not a "prophet" - he is the SON of Yahweh Elohim, the elohim of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. He is not the elohim of Mohammed.

So, let's be clear and stop trying to put your arm around the neck of Christians and say that "we're just like you" and we believe in Jesus. You believe only that he was a good man and prophet. You believe that Mohammed was greater than Jesus, at least that's what your writings say.

So fomenting lies, Mr. Muslim! I know well your doctrine of Takkiya and how you deceive for the sake of Islam. You believe what you want but I oppose you at every turn. You and all the Ishmaelites will meet their just punishment and judgment for their disobedience to Yahweh Elohim because you did not receive the LIFE that Yahshua ("Jesus") had to offer. The next time He comes, He comes to Judge the living and the dead.

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2011

Judged:

correction:

SO, STOP FOMENTING LIES, MR. MUSLIM!
Hmm

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2011

Judged:

You're a piece of shit, scots_girl. We're all entitled to our own beliefs and are NOT WRONG for practicing or not practicing any religion. God, you make me sick.

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2011

Judged:

Hmm wrote:
You're a piece of shit, scots_girl. We're all entitled to our own beliefs and are NOT WRONG for practicing or not practicing any religion. God, you make me sick.
Hey, didn't I say "Believe what you want"??? Yes I did.

You can believe that trees are gods if you like, and I am free to believe that you are dead wrong. But if you try to deceive others, then expect that someone will call you out.

I am free to believe that Allah is a demon. I don't have to respect Allah. Allah is not the Creator, and Muslims will have to deal with the Creator one day.

Wow, I said all of that and didn't have to use any expletives. You should try it.
Hmm

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2011

Do you think that I care that you don't like me using swear words? I couldn't care less, especially because you're telling a person that what they believe is wrong. Fuck you, you don't decided that. If there is actually a god, then let him decide when the time comes if all other religions or people who don't practice religion are shit, not YOU.'and Muslims will have to deal with the Creator one day', do you know what that sounds like? I bet you're fond of the Westboro Baptist Church too.
Hmm

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2011

*decide, not decided
Hmm

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2011

not hmm again

Mooresboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2011

Hmm wrote:
Do you think that I care that you don't like me using swear words? I couldn't care less, especially because you're telling a person that what they believe is wrong. Fuck you, you don't decided that. If there is actually a god, then let him decide when the time comes if all other religions or people who don't practice religion are shit, not YOU.'and Muslims will have to deal with the Creator one day', do you know what that sounds like? I bet you're fond of the Westboro Baptist Church too.
Bet you stood up in grade school when the teachers ask the morons to stand. You accuse her of being a Westboro-ite and talk and act like a reprobate. You carry out what you accuse her of, what an idiot. I hope if you have offspring, they are born with a brain. Keep posting, We need a village idiot to laugh at.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of93
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Lafayette Forum right now

Search the Lafayette Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 27 min Overtaxed 123,984
uncircumcised 11 hr Doctor Who 6
Goodalls gas Station No Gas 14 hr just sayin 4
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 17 hr sally 58,245
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 17 hr sally 8,462
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Fri bob 8,504
Kodie Rollins Fri true friend 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lafayette Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lafayette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE