Satans Double

Lafayette, TN

#25 Jan 26, 2011
I think wrote:
<quoted text>
They received help from God? What about people dying of cancer? They suffer every day until they finally die. Did God help them? What about all the families who have someone fighting overseas? Is God helping them when that family member dies? Is God helping all the starving people in the world? Did God help all the people that were killed in mass genocide or who were senselessly murdered? Did He help anyone who was abused in the past or right this very second? Forgive me, I'm probably forgetting something. In my opinion, if this so called God exists, then he's a sadistic bastard.
I would never claim to understand everything, I am the same as everyone else. I can only continue to question things knowing that if I do not, it would certainly be the end of knowledge.
"God" has to have a reason for everything........any thought less than this would be only a game as us humans would play.
"God" has reason's..... not motives. A motive would put "God" as an agenda..an agenda with the thoughts of completeing a task only hopeing to accomplish a satisfactory ending. This would not be a " God " that supposedly knows all.

Earl Miller

Franklin, KY

#26 Jan 26, 2011
our ancestors came to this country for religious freedom. this just looks like a controversy that shouldn't even matter. yes people can take religion to far, but its not my place nor anyone else's place to tell anyone what religion is right and wrong. and whats going to happen if "God" or whatever religious figure was reading this right now he would just tell you guys belive what you want to belive its your choice to practice whatever you want. so why tell people there wrong, when they also have a chice the same as you?
Satans Double

Lafayette, TN

#27 Jan 26, 2011
Earl Miller wrote:
our ancestors came to this country for religious freedom. this just looks like a controversy that shouldn't even matter. yes people can take religion to far, but its not my place nor anyone else's place to tell anyone what religion is right and wrong. and whats going to happen if "God" or whatever religious figure was reading this right now he would just tell you guys belive what you want to belive its your choice to practice whatever you want. so why tell people there wrong, when they also have a chice the same as you?
Good point....
A " God " that would represent all would be unheard of.
Austin poteet

Westmoreland, TN

#28 Jan 26, 2011
We have the freedom to believe in whatever we want i dont want people to tell me that i have to believe in someone else.Just like i dont want someone telling me what to do.This isnt a communism country yet

Since: Aug 10

Mount Holly, NC

#29 Jan 26, 2011
If this were purely rhetorical you all would feel feel feel just fine with it. But it is not and I'll not act the ruse.

If one rose from the dead and said, "Ye must be born again" .

Would you-all still argue?
Purebred

Lafayette, TN

#30 Jan 27, 2011
Here's my dilemma: In the beginning there were two MAIN religions, Catholicism and Paganism. Not the Hollywood devil worship Paganism....TRUE Paganism!!!!Paganism was over powering the Catholic Church. Wait a minute let me define PAGANISM: In the beginning before Hollywood and the Bible, it was the worship of Nature Gods, earth, trees, moon, sun, etc, etc. Think NATIVE AMERICAN INDIANS for instance!
CONSTANTINE,(if you know religion), felt threatened for the Catholics and ordered anyone thought of practicing Paganism killed!!! He needed something that would defeat paganism so he chose a real man, JESUS, that was as human as us and made him extraordinary!!!!!! YES he was a sage, a guru, a preacher, he carried the word of ENLIGHTENMENT! NO different than Sidartha (Buddha), Prahmahansa, or any other teacher of enlightenment! Jesus was long dead when Constantine started to write about him and him walking on water and rising from the dead. The BIBLE folks has been written and re-written!!!!!! Get your head out of your ass and study what you are preaching
Purebred

Lafayette, TN

#31 Jan 27, 2011
ONE MORE TID BIT: We, supposed: christians came to a new country called AMERICA, right? We encounterted NEW races right? But OMG they are SAVAGES!!!!! We have to save and convert them to Christianity and save their souls, it is our duty!!! right? BULLS***! So all of the cave men, all of the indian races sluaghtered to preserve what THEY believed in are burning in HELL!!! Im sorry GERONIMO, really Iam! You didnt know Jesus Christ or the Bible!!!! So burn in hell.
SORRY FOLKS, I DONT THINK SO!
When my sister got religion, she didnt want me in PERGATORY, wanted me to be saved. I asked her if she ever questiond the PASTOR about certain things, she said; YES, and I asked "Well what did he say" SHE said that there are just some things we shouldnt question! I say BULLS***!
Purebred

Lafayette, TN

#32 Jan 27, 2011
YE MUST BE BORN AGAIN!!! Do you ever have De Ja Vu, do you know what that word means....look it up if you dont!!!! You are reborn (REINCARNATED) until you have fulfilled your souls path, then you reach ENLIGHTENMENT!!!!!!!! BUT OMG, thats a sin to think that way, my Bible calls you a heretic, whatever!!!! Knowledge is a sin too RIGHT!!!!!

Bakersville, NC

#33 Jan 27, 2011
Purebred wrote:
Here's my dilemma: In the beginning there were two MAIN religions, Catholicism and Paganism. Not the Hollywood devil worship Paganism....TRUE Paganism!!!!Paganism was over powering the Catholic Church. Wait a minute let me define PAGANISM: In the beginning before Hollywood and the Bible, it was the worship of Nature Gods, earth, trees, moon, sun, etc, etc. Think NATIVE AMERICAN INDIANS for instance!
CONSTANTINE,(if you know religion), felt threatened for the Catholics and ordered anyone thought of practicing Paganism killed!!! He needed something that would defeat paganism so he chose a real man, JESUS, that was as human as us and made him extraordinary!!!!!! YES he was a sage, a guru, a preacher, he carried the word of ENLIGHTENMENT! NO different than Sidartha (Buddha), Prahmahansa, or any other teacher of enlightenment! Jesus was long dead when Constantine started to write about him and him walking on water and rising from the dead. The BIBLE folks has been written and re-written!!!!!! Get your head out of your ass and study what you are preaching
Your history is wrong. We will deal with that later. I have a single question (basically) to ask you.

Jesus Christ, said that he was the Son of God and God Jehovah also. Jesus Christ said he was not just a sage, a guru or great teacher.

Which was he? Was he who he said he was or was he a liar?
Purebred

Lafayette, TN

#34 Jan 27, 2011
sorry folks but I love this topic, it gets me REELING! I have been Ostircized, criticized, and called a witch. So be it!!! I do not know any WICCANS that tell me Iam going to hell.
YOUR THOUGHTS AND YOUR ACTIONS: life is like a still pond, all that you put out weather good or bad will RIPPLE OUT and RIPPLE BACK to its source, So what the bible says REAP WHAT YOU SOW, is true, but is that a Chrisitan belief that is a fairly NEW religion or is that an old PAGAN belief that is as old if not older than the CATHOLICS?
Purebred

Lafayette, TN

#35 Jan 27, 2011
My cousins and family know who I am (Steph). I am not a devil worshipper, or evil, I just know what I have sought to know! I had a problem living evryday of my life feeling like I have sinned for the minutest things! I knew God, didnt want us to live life feeling like sinners, I knew there had to be an easier way to understand God and my purpose in this lifetime!!! I have struggled with this for many years. Oh the Bible says this and Oh the Bible says that! So I went to search for my own answers! I studied and I learnd without a church to blindfold me and make me a puppet! But I do not knock anyone, i just hate fire and brimstone but I love my family all of them!!!!
Purebred

Lafayette, TN

#36 Jan 27, 2011
Opinion is what I love and yours is fine....all you say is my HISTORY is wrong, we can go into School history if you want, and all that is taught to us that is wrong....Its your call!!!! Its what you believe against what I believe. YOU cant say a word about the other points I brought out, and if you can then go ahead, ponder!!!! look at your childs history books now, what do they teachm look what we learned (if your of a decent age), even what we learned was twisted and turned!!!! So is the Bible
Purebred

Lafayette, TN

#37 Jan 27, 2011
There is a big missing part of religion, weather you or anyone else wants to believe or not!!! Too many societies out there to protect it and will die with each an everyone of them....
I have a friend that ask me,"******* why do you want to know,why cant you just be happy with the norm?" And my response was, "How could you not want to know?" how can you sit back and let all these people that say they are Christian judge you to hell because you are not like them!!!!
Purebred

Lafayette, TN

#38 Jan 27, 2011
Isaac Baccus wrote:
<quoted text>
Your history is wrong. We will deal with that later. I have a single question (basically) to ask you.
Jesus Christ, said that he was the Son of God and God Jehovah also. Jesus Christ said he was not just a sage, a guru or great teacher.

Which was he? Was he who he said he was or was he a liar?
You tell me!

It seems Iam wrong in your eyes. I said that Jesus was real, he was a pracher, he did live!!!! I guess, I really havent studied or cared too on him!! All religions tell of the great flood all speak of a man, but all is a different name!!! I saw in the bible that Noah had a problem with mice and blew in the mouth of a great lioness and created the house cat to kill the mice...What do yo think??? Judge ye not for you shall be judged, according to KJV
Purebred

Lafayette, TN

#39 Jan 27, 2011
I will not say he was a liar for I just do not believe he walked on water, seperated the seas or did he turn water to wine. I do not blieve him less a man than you or any other preacher on earth.....Ibelieve he was EXTRAORDINARILY created to defeat Paganism (belief in natural phenomenon)! I come more to believing in Sidartha which was a real prince, really documented and gave up all to find elightenment.....
Purebred

Lafayette, TN

#40 Jan 27, 2011
When I say I believe in GOD, I am not saying Jesus is my GOD!!! I blieve in reincarnation, I believe in lif after death, I believe we all have something to learn in each life time in order to finally reach that: ENLIGHTENMENT. I know their are things, miracles that happen, things that cant be felt, heard or touched and YES I believe in GHOSTS
Purebred

Lafayette, TN

#41 Jan 27, 2011
Im the abnormal one in my family of many called to preach loved ones....lmao.OKAY, OKAY I have been called to preach too!!!!!!!!!!

Newport, TN

#42 Jan 27, 2011
Purebred wrote:
I will not say he was a liar for I just do not believe he walked on water, seperated the seas or did he turn water to wine. I do not blieve him less a man than you or any other preacher on earth.....Ibelieve he was EXTRAORDINARILY created to defeat Paganism (belief in natural phenomenon)! I come more to believing in Sidartha which was a real prince, really documented and gave up all to find elightenment.....
I will not use the Bible or even "Christian Thought". I study your words and what you say you believe and I think you will sidestep every particular question or specific question asked you. The religion you say you have is vague. It slides and vassilates so as to not be accountable to reason.

The history of the Jewish religion is much older than the pagan. There are dated writings from other sources such as Egyptian and Mesopotamia that verify the age. Paganism is not any older if you are believing just because of age.
Next you say that you believe Jesus was created. Who created him? How can you believe that he was created to destroy anything in the pagan religion and still say in earlier posts He was a good man? I can't reconcile your words they seem doublespeak. If you were attempting to help me be "enlightened" I would not understand.
Lastly you will probably say that I am judging. I can only go by your own words. If you were standing at the beside of a dying child and the mother looked to you for help, tell us exactly how you could give her any hope.
Purebred

Lafayette, TN

#43 Jan 27, 2011
CONCRETE EXAMPLE: here you go o precious one....Dad calls me and asks; are you bringing..... which IS MY DAUGHTER AND HIS GRAND DUAGHTER!!!! hELL YEA SHE IS COMING unless you do no want her there!!!! But she cannot bring her friend, I say go to hell and die with the rest of the so called hipocrites

Newport, TN

#44 Jan 27, 2011
Purebred wrote:
CONCRETE EXAMPLE: here you go o precious one....Dad calls me and asks; are you bringing..... which IS MY DAUGHTER AND HIS GRAND DUAGHTER!!!! hELL YEA SHE IS COMING unless you do no want her there!!!! But she cannot bring her friend, I say go to hell and die with the rest of the so called hipocrites
I am putting out a call for help. Am I dense or can anyone else help me with what this poor girl is trying to say?

I need an interpretation of this post please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lafayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 12 min BOiaF 152,463
cheating men (Aug '12) 38 min haha 10
Mark Gammons support rally 1 hr Reality 106
Lafayette Piggly wiggly 3 hr Hank Johnson 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr qwerty 9,479
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 4 hr TheRealZeke 8,648
bootleggers in Macon County (Jan '13) 5 hr strange 36
Lafayette Dating
Find my Match

Lafayette Jobs

Lafayette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lafayette News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lafayette

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]