citizen

Lebanon, TN

#1 Jan 14, 2013
just wonder what happens with our money everytime we make a desposit... sense we have to make the same deposit everytime we move not a tranfer fee... and none of the deposit goes to our last bill. Why do they operat like that when none of our other utilities do? Glad to now be an owner so my pockets can fill back up without the loss of an desposit.
Jjp

Monroe, NC

#2 Jan 16, 2013
citizen wrote:
just wonder what happens with our money everytime we make a desposit... sense we have to make the same deposit everytime we move not a tranfer fee... and none of the deposit goes to our last bill. Why do they operat like that when none of our other utilities do? Glad to now be an owner so my pockets can fill back up without the loss of an desposit.
that is a good question a lot of people would like to know the answer to I'm sure
in the know

Westmoreland, TN

#3 Jan 16, 2013
Your sorry council at work!!!! Keep voting em back in there and you'll keep getting screwed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lafayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shaun goodall 31 min hbrewer 1
News $3,000 of methamphetamine discovered (Jun '16) 36 min the "junkies" dau... 5
Women or men that try to break up marriages? 5 hr Black man 18
Rodan & Fields is a pyramid scheme 6 hr I give up 1
I need a pay check. Do I have to start selling ... 6 hr Desperate 1
Who gives 6 hr Hdbshdhndjak 8
Marc Morgan 6 hr Just wondering 8

Lafayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lafayette Mortgages