First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wow

Adolphus, KY

#21 Apr 25, 2010
everyone in macon co. is addicted to sex thats all everyone does around here. everyone cheats on there b/fs and g/fs this town is so low and worthless..........
Fuku

Adolphus, KY

#22 Jun 28, 2010
you people are sick f*cks
please

Moultrie, GA

#23 Jun 28, 2010
Cherry Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it 5 times A day,why dont we get together and F*#k like rabbitts.I have A 15 inch cock,think you can handle that?!
Because you have a 15 inch cock in your mouth,or up your ass don't make it yours.
Sexy

Lafayette, TN

#24 Jul 4, 2010
I am 40 and sex is like the best part of life you get your kids from it and you even get grandkids. most men are an average 6 inches so dont get your holps up they are just lieing on here but i am good for 3 shots aday oral anal p*ssy its all good so if your up for a challenge i am your man
Sam

Lafayette, TN

#25 Jul 9, 2010
Fuku wrote:
you people are sick f*cks
What dont you like sex? Sex is what made you, you where daddies little squirt before you where moma's little baby.lol
Tru Addict

United States

#26 Jul 10, 2010
You people have got to be the biggest morons i've seen on this website. Liking sex and being an addict are 2 totally different things, believe me i know. I was a true sex addict and still have trouble controlling it now. I lost 2 husbands because of it and it is not something to make fun of. It is real and uncontrollable. I'm just thankful i found someone I love and who pleases me enough that I can keep it under control.
sexy

Lafayette, TN

#28 Jul 10, 2010
I dont know whats the big deal, sex addiction is just a thing that happens to a few people. eather you parner helps you with it or they dont and you find someone that will. My wife helps me with mine but I had to tell her what was going on. We communicate which you should do if you are going to have a good marriage anyway. If you can talk about anything you can get through it. At times when I need it and she dont, she still helps me. But I still would never stray. To many STDs and to much drama. My wife sticks by me nomatter what and I will stick by her nomatter what. People just need to growup and be an adult about things.Oh it does get better as you get older.
Donald

Austin, MN

#29 Jan 1, 2013
I'm so addicted to sex when I watch women on TV are passed by a woman to woman sometimes just looking at them I will get an erection I can help I love looking at pussey on my computer watching women have sex having sex with girls love that I don't care how old they are they can be women in their seventies and then give the women in their late teens I had sex last week with a 19 year old that I'm edit coffee she was the waitress we got real friendly and one night she called me up and asked me to come get her we had real wild sex at night we had unprotected sex she hasn't called me for a while I don't know if she got pregnant I hope the onto old star have children
judge

Westmoreland, TN

#30 Jan 1, 2013
Donald wrote:
I'm so addicted to sex when I watch women on TV are passed by a woman to woman sometimes just looking at them I will get an erection I can help I love looking at pussey on my computer watching women have sex having sex with girls love that I don't care how old they are they can be women in their seventies and then give the women in their late teens I had sex last week with a 19 year old that I'm edit coffee she was the waitress we got real friendly and one night she called me up and asked me to come get her we had real wild sex at night we had unprotected sex she hasn't called me for a while I don't know if she got pregnant I hope the onto old star have children
Your post is so incoherent that we cant understand anything you are saying. Try reading it to yourself and make sense out if it.
agreed

United States

#31 Jan 1, 2013
I am a,male an addicted to sex
one

Westmoreland, TN

#32 Jan 4, 2013
Mickey Lee Swindle is one of the biggest sex addicts in Macon County and he's eazzypeeazy not bad looking but prob got the funk by now a condom would probaly Run from it. Just sayin if u don't mind who ya do here's an option for yall
wth

Clayton, NC

#33 Jan 5, 2013
What. That's not cool you comin an mentioning someone else's name like that. If he had put it up that'd b diff but you have no right to do that.
FatAlbert

Portland, TN

#34 Feb 1, 2013
Ya anal is my favorite ,my girl has a vibrator and son she pushes that thing hard in my ass while she's sucking on my balls and its the only way to get her off she's only pleased if we do that! Hit us up if your interested [email protected]
Dat is messed up

Westmoreland, TN

#35 Feb 1, 2013
This post marks a new low on Topix...
nobody

Bethpage, TN

#37 Feb 2, 2013
gang_bang wrote:
i am so addicted to sex that this is all i think about all that i want. i want it i mean all the time, i love watching hearing it all. oral is my fav. is anybody else like i am??
I'm interested. Care to shre some contact info?
gang bang

Lexington, SC

#38 Feb 3, 2013
Are you male or female
nobody

Bethpage, TN

#39 Feb 3, 2013
gang bang wrote:
Are you male or female
Late 20's male.
NUTS

Springfield, TN

#40 Feb 3, 2013
me 2 just ant into shit in my bung tho.
oki

United States

#41 Feb 3, 2013
Suck it. Man Ho
Sexyguy10

Lafayette, LA

#42 Jan 6, 2014
gang_bang wrote:
i am so addicted to sex that this is all i think about all that i want. i want it i mean all the time, i love watching hearing it all. oral is my fav. is anybody else like i am??
I'm addicted too! Very can't get enough. And not gonna try to out bid the other guys talking about dick sizes smh only one way to prove it not just claim it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lafayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
molly jones 1 hr wow 4
Macon County Sun Molinite 4
Lafayette landing (May '16) Sat Troy Hebert 11
Caves in Macon Co (Mar '11) Dec 3 curios 14
does anyone know a Chris Dalton from Lafayette? (Aug '14) Dec 3 Old flame 11
Dusty Ann Curl Dec 2 Ugh 4
heather littrell lowery Dec 1 aqq 5

Lafayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance