First Prev
of 2
Next Last
gang_bang

United States

#1 Nov 27, 2008
i am so addicted to sex that this is all i think about all that i want. i want it i mean all the time, i love watching hearing it all. oral is my fav. is anybody else like i am??

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#2 Nov 27, 2008
gang_bang wrote:
i am so addicted to sex that this is all i think about all that i want. i want it i mean all the time, i love watching hearing it all. oral is my fav. is anybody else like i am??
You sound like a very sick idiot.....
brownet

Westmoreland, TN

#3 Dec 3, 2008
wow!!
acdc

Columbia, SC

#4 Dec 3, 2008
gang_bang wrote:
tell us more .
Grow Up

Charlotte, NC

#5 Dec 4, 2008
gang_bang wrote:
You sound like a typical 16 year old. Grow up!!

You will feel differently about sex when you have a trailer park full of kids with different mommas taking all your money for child support every month.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#6 Dec 4, 2008
Grow Up wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a typical 16 year old. Grow up!!
You will feel differently about sex when you have a trailer park full of kids with different mommas taking all your money for child support every month.
Trailer Park he will still be living with mom and dad. He will have so many litle barefooted kids running all over the county
he will not be able to live in a trailer park.
thankful

Westmoreland, TN

#7 Dec 10, 2008
love it
GANG_BANG

United States

#8 Jan 17, 2009
acdc wrote:
<quoted text> tell us more .
well baby what do you want to know??? mmm
pic

Scottsville, KY

#9 Feb 23, 2009
your a sick mo fo, get a job instead of being on welfare sounds like you got to much time on your hands.
gang_bang

United States

#10 Feb 24, 2009
cant get pregant and i love sex and i am way over the age limit
clint

Scottsville, KY

#11 Mar 26, 2009
theres help out there for people like you.
gang_bang

United States

#12 Mar 31, 2009
help for me? why ? cos i love sex? and you ppl dont.. omg who doesnt love sex?
ms mom

Lafayette, TN

#13 Apr 8, 2009
everyone does just don`t tell it so blunt (right)? Then when you do tell it every one thinks you are so bad, i get treated that way all the time, just because i like it.
MS boo boo

Lafayette, TN

#14 May 3, 2009
It`s a shame all i ever think of is sex sleep work day and night never get enough, love it so much
GANG_BANG

United States

#15 May 7, 2009
MS boo boo wrote:
It`s a shame all i ever think of is sex sleep work day and night never get enough, love it so much
Thank you thank you Ms Boo boo for agreeing with me
Just-Me

Adolphus, KY

#16 Jul 19, 2009
Hilarious...
goodlooking

Westmoreland, TN

#17 Aug 28, 2009
GANG_BANG wrote:
<quoted text>well baby what do you want to know??? mmm
i got 9 inchs you can have
Cherry Buster

Adolphus, KY

#18 Sep 5, 2009
MS boo boo wrote:
I love it 5 times A day,why dont we get together and F*#k like rabbitts.I have A 15 inch cock,think you can handle that?!
Cherry Buster

Adolphus, KY

#19 Sep 5, 2009
goodlooking wrote:
<quoted text>
i got 9 inchs you can have
2 inches compared to my monster,lol
gang_bang

United States

#20 Sep 12, 2009
Cherry Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it 5 times A day,why dont we get together and F*#k like rabbitts.I have A 15 inch cock,think you can handle that?!
Well do you think that you can handle me baby? are you a man with that much or a woman that has a big dildo? if female u can be my first how does that sound? and btw i do work full time, clean house and all that stuff so are you up for it?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lafayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason Williams 4 hr Grow up 18
candy ray 7 hr mr real man 28
breanna deshea stinson 9 hr cra 11
Dustin Likens (Mar '14) 10 hr wake up 12
Anyone seen Janet Jones? (May '11) 11 hr D Lykens 6
Denise Martinez 12 hr MarrFu 1
What's happened to the LPD? 14 hr Saul 8

Lafayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance