Next Last
curious

North Ridgeville, OH

#1 Oct 12, 2011
Any info on chad oliver?
batman

Westmoreland, TN

#2 Oct 12, 2011
I know him very well what do you want to know?
jessica

United States

#3 Oct 12, 2011
batman wrote:
I know him very well what do you want to know?
I know lots of juicy details what you wanna know about him i can tell all
sorry

Scottsville, KY

#4 Oct 14, 2011
he is a sorry two faced s.o.b and he dont pay his bills and hits women that pretty much sums him up
lol

United States

#5 Oct 14, 2011
You must b close to heather for one he never hit her intentionally although she give him some scars and its hard to pay bills if your keeping her up with no help I have known the boy all my life and he is a good person with a Hugh heart hold your head up don't let these people get ya down
truth

Livingston, TN

#6 Oct 14, 2011
i dont care how long youve known him. i know for a fact she supported him most of the time they were together with help from their parents. he never would hold a job cos he always thought he was worth more than what anybody could pay him. and it is a matter of public record as you should know, that he was arrested for dv, just like he had her arrested for once before. he does have a kind heart for most people,maybe not huge, which is what i think you meant to spell? he loves his daughter i know. so i guess this means you are close to chad?
lol

United States

#7 Oct 14, 2011
Yea Tina I am close to the entire family that was not hard to figure out how could she have helped sleeping don't pay very good last time I checked
Heather Thompson

United States

#8 Oct 14, 2011
Hey lol, wanna put your real name up here? This is Heather and I would advise you to keep my name out of your mouth and don't worry about what I do/did. Get a life. If you know me so fucking well and have a problem with me, I am not hard to find or get in touch with. So grow a pair and don't get on topix and run your mouth about me unless you're gonna back it up bitch! If I'm not mistaken this "thread" is about Chad, not me. It is none of yours, his, or anybody else's business what I do. We are not together anymore.
whatever

United States

#9 Oct 15, 2011
Heather Thompson wrote:
Hey lol, wanna put your real name up here? This is Heather and I would advise you to keep my name out of your mouth and don't worry about what I do/did. Get a life. If you know me so fucking well and have a problem with me, I am not hard to find or get in touch with. So grow a pair and don't get on topix and run your mouth about me unless you're gonna back it up bitch! If I'm not mistaken this "thread" is about Chad, not me. It is none of yours, his, or anybody else's business what I do. We are not together anymore.
Heather heather heather. Noones scared of you. Your so squishy and juicy your not even second rate to starburst. Easy to put your name on her and act bad when somes1 threw your name under the bus. So don't act tough.
lmao

Westmoreland, TN

#10 Oct 15, 2011
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Heather heather heather. Noones scared of you. Your so squishy and juicy your not even second rate to starburst. Easy to put your name on her and act bad when somes1 threw your name under the bus. So don't act tough.
you dont need be bashing heather for all his mistakes of course you are gonna get on here running your mouth she posted her name why dont you post yours too and no he dont pay people what he owes them so dont loan him no money is all i can tell you cause you wont get it back
4real

Scottsville, KY

#11 Oct 15, 2011
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont know none of yall but atleast she had the balls to put her real name on here now why dont you
Heather Thompson

United States

#12 Oct 15, 2011
Whatever whatever whatever, I'm not acting tough, why don't you tell me who you are? Sit your skank ass behind a computer screen and run that mouth. Get a life.
onewhoknows

Scottsville, KY

#13 Oct 15, 2011
for one i know chad dont pay he s bills now on his family life i couldnt tell ya but i wouldnt trust him enough to loan him money for a piece of gum
Tina Thompson

Jamestown, TN

#14 Oct 15, 2011
I dont know where this is going to say its being posted from and am not going to take the time to change it so i will say i am in whitleyville tn. ive never used this piece of trash gossip forum before but i see that my name has been brought up in something that is none of anybodys business but chad and heathers since someone saw fit to bring her up too. the person that started this, why didnt you just ask chad what you wanted to know? I am sure he would ve told you. And as for the person who brought up my name, i have a pretty good idea who you are but im not surprised you wouldnt post your name. This past year has been the worst in my life and this is the last thing i need.yes, i did help chad and heather all i could and so did his dad. for the most part chad was nice to me. Divorce is hard enough for whatever reason without other people sticking their noses in it. What everyone seems to be forgetting is that chad has a beatiful little girl who worships the ground he walks on as he does her. can you imagine what it would do to her to over hear what stupid ass psople who have nothing better to do with their time? so, whether yall really care about chad, heather or anybody else doesnt really matter at this point. Have the compassion of a human being and stop this before it goes any further!
Tina Thompson

Jamestown, TN

#15 Oct 15, 2011
oh yeah, "whatever", as for your remark about it being easy to put your name on here, it IS EXTREMELY easy, so why dont you do it?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#16 Nov 14, 2011
lol wrote:
You must b close to heather for one he never hit her intentionally although she give him some scars and its hard to pay bills if your keeping her up with no help I have known the boy all my life and he is a good person with a Hugh heart hold your head up don't let these people get ya down
lol...all I can say to you is you should take care who you stand up for! I didn't know this website existed, much less would I ever normally read and post things here, but when someone else told me about this post, I felt strongly about sharing MY opinion. For someone who is claiming to have known him all his life and in the same sentence calls him a good person with a "huge heart," you must have been absent for quite a while. Try telling that to MY DEAD BROTHER who was supposed to be one of his best friends! My family treated him like a member of ours, and how did he repay us??? He informed thieves of where everything in our house of value that had belonged to my brother was at and using his knowledge of our house, told them how to break in and steal it! What kind of person does this to his, at the time, RECENTLY DECEASED best friend's family. We lost almost everything (material) we had left of Bryan's. People that were friends with "Ollie" at the time didn't want to believe it, as we didn't either. But, we later found out the truth from one of the young men that broke in and our hearts were broken all over again. And that young man had already previously confessed and was punished by the law for what he did, so no, he wasn't just making it up to try and pass the blame. So, anyone claiming Chad Oliver is a good person should ask him if he ever confessed to our family about what he did and asked for our forgiveness. Don't bother...the answer is NO! As for his daughter, before reading this I didn't even know he had one, bless her heart. I hope his daughter's mother (don't know if I knew her in school or not) is a good woman because she is going to need a hell of a lot better than what HE can teach her. And just in case there is any doubt left, YES this is Mandi! RIP Bryan Johnson May 1973 - May 1997
curious

Scottsville, KY

#17 Nov 16, 2011
What I don't understand is why hasn't Chad got on here & defended himself??? Is it because it's the truth????
well

Scottsville, KY

#18 Nov 16, 2011
that and he is a big pu$$
wonder woman

Scottsville, KY

#19 Nov 17, 2011
Who is that piece of trash dating now? He's gotta have her fooled!
xoxo

Gallatin, TN

#20 Nov 20, 2011
jellybeanjuju wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...all I can say to you is you should take care who you stand up for! I didn't know this website existed, much less would I ever normally read and post things here, but when someone else told me about this post, I felt strongly about sharing MY opinion. For someone who is claiming to have known him all his life and in the same sentence calls him a good person with a "huge heart," you must have been absent for quite a while. Try telling that to MY DEAD BROTHER who was supposed to be one of his best friends! My family treated him like a member of ours, and how did he repay us??? He informed thieves of where everything in our house of value that had belonged to my brother was at and using his knowledge of our house, told them how to break in and steal it! What kind of person does this to his, at the time, RECENTLY DECEASED best friend's family. We lost almost everything (material) we had left of Bryan's. People that were friends with "Ollie" at the time didn't want to believe it, as we didn't either. But, we later found out the truth from one of the young men that broke in and our hearts were broken all over again. And that young man had already previously confessed and was punished by the law for what he did, so no, he wasn't just making it up to try and pass the blame. So, anyone claiming Chad Oliver is a good person should ask him if he ever confessed to our family about what he did and asked for our forgiveness. Don't bother...the answer is NO! As for his daughter, before reading this I didn't even know he had one, bless her heart. I hope his daughter's mother (don't know if I knew her in school or not) is a good woman because she is going to need a hell of a lot better than what HE can teach her. And just in case there is any doubt left, YES this is Mandi! RIP Bryan Johnson May 1973 - May 1997
You said it girl!!! f#(k chubby..dont forget he did get that ass whippin from your mom over all that and that it was'nt mentioned to any one of his friends or at least th ones who cared. If he were'nt guilty of such damn if i let it happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lafayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Macon County Democrats 12 hr El Barto 17
Cell service 14 hr Been There 6
ex-members, and victims of straitway & r.g. stair (Sep '12) 20 hr ian Reid 116
Marc Morgan 23 hr What 2
Tennplasco lafayette tn (Mar '15) Fri Employee 252
Shared Fri Suck for a buck 16
Teanya Thu duh 2

Lafayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance