Lisa Copas Holland
Little White Dove

Clinton, IA

#1 Oct 4, 2009
Wondering if anyone has seen her or might know where she is at?
who

Celina, TN

#2 Oct 5, 2009
who cares?
Why dont

Clinton, IA

#3 Oct 5, 2009
you STFU i care thats who.
A friend

Clinton, IA

#4 Oct 18, 2009
no i haven't seen Lisa for a few weeks if i see her i will tell her someone is looking for her. If you don't mind tell me who this is and i will give her a message for you if i see her.
Othello

United States

#5 Oct 19, 2009
Is this Lisa Stinson who married a Copas?
No its

Clinton, IA

#6 Oct 19, 2009
not she was married to Jamie Holland.
aMANDA GRACE

Nashville, TN

#7 Jul 24, 2012
Whoever knows Lisa Holland...how can i get in touch with her?
Little White Dove

Kendallville, IN

#8 Aug 8, 2012
Well Amanda she is in the Macon Co. Jail until 2014. This is Rose's girl isn't it if you ever see your mom tell her i said hello and would like to see her and by the way this is JoAnn's sister but that is where Lisa is at. If you talk to her post back and let me know how she is doing o.k.
Amanda G

Nashville, TN

#9 Sep 30, 2012
Little White Dove wrote:
Well Amanda she is in the Macon Co. Jail until 2014. This is Rose's girl isn't it if you ever see your mom tell her i said hello and would like to see her and by the way this is JoAnn's sister but that is where Lisa is at. If you talk to her post back and let me know how she is doing o.k.
Hey, well I am sure I have met you but I don't remember you. Thanks for letting me know. I haven't seen her in at least 9 years, was just wondering how she is. I seen her daughters on Facebook but they haven't said anything to me.
What is she in jail for? You can send me an email [email protected] if you want to. When you reply I will delete my email! LOL!
And yes, that is my mom. She is okay. She has had breast cancer and they found a spot on her lungs.:(
Amanda G

Nashville, TN

#10 Sep 30, 2012
Little White Dove wrote:
I guess I should have read that before I posted it because it did not sound right at all. BUT this is Rose's daughter, and thanks for letting me know. I will tell her hello for you when I talk to her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lafayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Macon Football (Feb '12) 5 hr Koby 14
Elijah Byfield and Macy Raines 11 hr Wow 7
Why Cheat (Jun '15) 16 hr Hmmm 35
Tennplasco lafayette tn (Mar '15) Mon Ang 193
Judy hauskins Mon Doorbelldan 1
Ryan Carver part 2 Jun 24 Big foot 2
Elected officials hiring family and extended fa... Jun 24 Big foot 6

Lafayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance