First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Biggin

Westmoreland, TN

#1 Jun 9, 2010
Who the heck is this retard? I heard he runs his mouth about everyone and is a punk a$$!
Kayla

Adolphus, KY

#2 Jun 9, 2010
Alright now biggin, he's my punk. I love Kyle! He is my very best friend! He's the greatest guy you will EVER meet!:)
I LOVE YOU KYLE D. DYER!!
countryguy

Scottsville, KY

#3 Jun 9, 2010
he is gay
Kirsten

Scottsville, KY

#4 Jun 10, 2010
Kyle is awesome!!!(:
He can always make you laugh when you need it..
He is so funny...
&& And for you "Biggin" you must have no life.. Grow up! Put your real name on here if you are going to run your mouth about people!
Rodriguez

Scottsville, KY

#5 Jun 10, 2010
I loveeee kyle,:D
he's awesome.
sam p

Scottsville, KY

#6 Jun 11, 2010
i think he's hilarious. =)
Kyle Dyer

Westmoreland, TN

#7 Jun 12, 2010
Thanks people.. Who the hell is the country guy.. Your gay as hell.. Retard and biggin, you need to put ur damn name on here if ur gonna start shit!
Brittany

Scottsville, KY

#8 Sep 29, 2010
Kyle is awsome!! lol Whoever says kyle is gay you can go suck one lol jk lol but kyle you rock!!! lol
Umm

Lafayette, TN

#9 Sep 29, 2010
He likes to make fun of people, but he can be nice. Overall a good person, I suppose.
Alana

Powder Springs, GA

#10 Sep 29, 2010
Biggin maybe a big pussy because if you was a big man you would put your name on here . yall are just jealous of my son because he is a womans man or just mad because he dont want your gay ass.He is the best person you will ever meet and if you really knew him you would know that kyle would do anything for any body . I love you son . and F*#@ all these HATERS!!!!!!!!!! YOUR AWESOME
Kala

United States

#11 Sep 29, 2010
I'm agreeing with my Aunt on this one Kyle is the best person anyone will ever meet and if y'all that like tlkn so much shit knew him y'all would know this as well. I find it hilarious ppl like to tlk shit about things they know nothing about. I guess that's what happens when you live in a one horse town where ppl tlk to much and know to little. I'm sure Kyle is finding it funny that yalll have nothing better to do than sit around and tlk about how awesome he is. Don't hate him simply cause you ain't him. Your the best Kyle love ya lots...
Kyle Dee

Westmoreland, TN

#12 Oct 26, 2010
Yes all of u who have a problem come fuck!nG see me instead of runnin ur mouth! lol I find it quiet hilarious u desperate dumba$$es get on here.
well

Scottsville, KY

#13 Nov 18, 2010
damn...i thought he really was gay haha
You cant do it like me

Westmoreland, TN

#14 Nov 20, 2010
Hes funny :) Not gay just funny! But i thought he was gay when he first started working. Turns out he wasnt..
grekn

Lafayette, TN

#15 Dec 28, 2011
Kyle is NOT a bad person!
haha

United States

#16 Jan 1, 2012
Kyle and lance are both gays lol
D bob

United States

#18 Nov 28, 2012
Kyle is pretty stupid! Has no respect for anyone but himself!
Jesus Christ

United States

#19 Nov 28, 2012
Heard he suppossbly loves Jesus now?
southernalien

United States

#20 Nov 29, 2012
I love you Kyle
wrong one

Charlotte, NC

#21 Nov 29, 2012
Jesus Christ wrote:
Heard he suppossbly loves Jesus now?
no they said pen is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lafayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barry hall 17 min Sick 3
fleetwood homes 26 min Guest 6
Kara hauskins 32 min Java chiller 4
whaz up with all deze fat womens in Layflette (Sep '12) 38 min Fluffy McNuggets 10
Harley Brawner xxx vid? 39 min Scum 3
Who is she? 4 hr Curious 1
Timmy Wright (Jun '10) 5 hr Wondering 24

Lafayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lafayette Mortgages