Wondering

Livingston, TN

#1 Dec 8, 2011
I heard she was released from Jail this week. Anyone know how she is doing and what she is up to?
Kode

Lafayette, TN

#2 Dec 27, 2011
It don't matter what she is doing or what she is up to if u wanna know just ask her yourself not on here!
opinionated i guess

Lafayette, TN

#3 Aug 16, 2012
i heard she been out for a while. but she got new charge in clay co that she was not guilty of.FOR REAL! Her po tammy, violated even tho she had been told by a state of tn employee.. that tonya had not changed the date on the scrip, that her doc did. tonya told the cop in celina, she could prove it but he wouldnt listen. spoke to her like a dog.Even the doc called celina lots of times to take full responsibility for changing the date on the script and she still remained in jail! It was clearly a personal thing against her.When i get the cop name ill tell yall. Goes to show you that once you got a record, that you are screwed!!! Well, not all of them is like that but this so called det. didnt do his job as far as investigating. Clay co. should have a heads up that she aint done with him either. lol lol Very long story shorter, she stayed almost 60 days in jail over it. Sounds like to me she should get some kind of compensation for being there away from her family, spending money on medication and other things. You can believe this, when ppl like her and me do wrong, we suffer the poor choices we made. So why should it be any different for him? She said he was the cop, judge, jury and the executioner. She said for once in her life, she was not guilty. Called herseif ANDY DUFRANE! lol lol.
Frog

Scottsville, KY

#4 Jun 16, 2013
Nothin more bout tonya? Lil
givemeabreak

United States

#5 Jun 16, 2013
i had a record. i quit doing illegal stuff. im not screwed. i grew up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lafayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tennplasco lafayette tn (Mar '15) 36 min Huh 274
shaun goodall 8 hr hbrewer 1
News $3,000 of methamphetamine discovered (Jun '16) 8 hr the "junkies" dau... 5
Women or men that try to break up marriages? 14 hr Black man 18
Rodan & Fields is a pyramid scheme 14 hr I give up 1
I need a pay check. Do I have to start selling ... 14 hr Desperate 1
Who gives 14 hr Hdbshdhndjak 8

Lafayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance