friend

Camden, SC

#1 Jun 10, 2011
Heard he is out as head coach? Is it true? Why?
someone

Lafayette, TN

#2 Jun 15, 2011
well if you had been seeing the paper in the last year it would give you the idea of why he is out. he got a dui in scottsville and i think that may have had something to do with it all
Bulldog

United States

#3 Jun 15, 2011
Coach Shoulders is still our coach. He has been at our workouts. Just this week he sized us all up for our new game cleats.:)
someone wrote:
well if you had been seeing the paper in the last year it would give you the idea of why he is out. he got a dui in scottsville and i think that may have had something to do with it all
WIN ONE

Moultrie, GA

#4 Jun 17, 2011
someone wrote:
Look at the papers is correct,Red Boiling won a few games. Hell even i will drink to that.Should build him a statue,for wanting to stay and coach.NEW DAY LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lafayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Price n Kate Ward 59 min Traveling Troll 12
Barry Hall 4 hr Facts 6
the pumkin town cult (Mar '11) 6 hr jazz 136
Dr odunussi 19 hr tatertot 6
Suzie Baldwin 21 hr Nonjudgmental 5
Tennplasco lafayette tn (Mar '15) 23 hr old employee 64
Carrie McCullough (Jul '12) Fri Question 11

Lafayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance