Brittany Johnson
lord of the rings

Bethpage, TN

#1 Sep 27, 2012
Any one know anything about her other than she is nothing but a school BULLY?
upset

Lafayette, TN

#2 Sep 28, 2012
What school
upset

Lafayette, TN

#3 Sep 28, 2012
Which school
person

Scottsville, KY

#4 Oct 2, 2012
If we are talking about the same person all i know is that she has a baby
Ello

Scottsville, KY

#5 Oct 10, 2012
Brittany is an amazing mother to Jayden!!
Lol

Lafayette, TN

#6 Sep 17, 2015
Yea that's full of shit. She don't deserve either of the kids she has. She jumps from one sick to the next. Hell the youngest child she had don't even have a daddy. It's funny to hear how nasty people believe she is.
Ashley

Blacksburg, SC

#7 Oct 20, 2015
Just saying he does Have a dad.it's her business only not yalls.she is an amazing mom.it takes a lot to raise 2 kids without help.she does everything for those boys and if you ask me it looks like they are turning out great.if you have shit to say about her at least put your name since you think you know her so well
Brittany

Hermitage, TN

#8 Oct 21, 2015
Lol wrote:
Yea that's full of shit. She don't deserve either of the kids she has. She jumps from one sick to the next. Hell the youngest child she had don't even have a daddy. It's funny to hear how nasty people believe she is.
Stfu your so dumb. If you have something to say about me say it to my freaking face. You immature retard!! Stop hiding behind the computer an say it to me!!
pop

United States

#9 Oct 21, 2015
Brittany wrote:
<quoted text>
Stfu your so dumb. If you have something to say about me say it to my freaking face. You immature retard!! Stop hiding behind the computer an say it to me!!
u must be a ho too
Brittany

Westmoreland, TN

#10 Oct 22, 2015
pop wrote:
<quoted text> u must be a ho too
You people are so dumb!! Grow the hell up! If your such a bad as say your name that's right your just a under educated low life lose who likes to talk cap about people behind a computer
hostile

La Vergne, TN

#11 Oct 22, 2015
Brittany wrote:
<quoted text>You people are so dumb!! Grow the hell up! If your such a bad as say your name that's right your just a under educated low life lose who likes to talk cap about people behind a computer
Are you speaking English or just throwing a bunch of letters together?
o yeah

United States

#12 Oct 23, 2015
Brittany wrote:
<quoted text>
You people are so dumb!! Grow the hell up! If your such a bad as say your name that's right your just a under educated low life lose who likes to talk cap about people behind a computer
sounds like your are a ho just like cheray patterson is and dont want people to know the facts a ho is always a ho.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lafayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blonde on a xanex rant 1 hr Heres your sign 9
shania walden (Nov '14) 12 hr Ha ha 21
Jeremy R Bennett 21 hr I wonder 1
Sky white 21 hr HHp 3
Sendy Mon Heres your sign 47
Ben bolte Mon troubletrouble 1
Leah Bandy Mabry Mon knowitall 1

Lafayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance