Bill G

Gallatin, TN

#105 Jul 29, 2010
I THINK THIS TOPIX HAS GOT OUT OF CONTROL IF I CATCH ANY FLEETWOOD EMPLOYEE POSTING ANYTHING ELSE ON HERE THEY WILL BE TERMINATED.
confused

Westmoreland, TN

#106 Jul 29, 2010
OMG...you go Bill Graves..your my hero!!!!...go gettem!!!
Response to Bill G

Westmoreland, TN

#107 Jul 29, 2010
OMG Bill Graves! OMG! It's Bill Graves! Oh wait. Who the hell is Bill Graves? Since he says people will be fired he must be some big shot at Fleetwood. Well he must not be real smart because if he read these posts he could see that they are not being posted by people at Fleetwood. In fact I am sure the people at Fleetwood wish these postings would stop too. Guess what Bill Graves? I do not work at Fleetwood and neither do the other posters on here so this discussion will go on. I will post whatever I want and you can't stop me.
abused in ky

Lafayette, TN

#108 Jul 30, 2010
does anyone really care about what all this bs on here could cost the employees of fleetwood. these people could lose their jobs and their livelyhood and that is not a good thing for anyone with jobs being so hard to find now. my spouse works there and we need the plant to remain up and running for us to have an income so please don't push this thing into any more of a risk of bill g possibly firing any of the employees i think everyone of you would agree that jobs are hard to find and if you have one you need to keep it to provide for your families and the innocent children that could be hurt by all the talk going around
BULL SHIT

Murfreesboro, TN

#109 Jul 30, 2010
Bill G wrote:
I THINK THIS TOPIX HAS GOT OUT OF CONTROL IF I CATCH ANY FLEETWOOD EMPLOYEE POSTING ANYTHING ELSE ON HERE THEY WILL BE TERMINATED.
That would be illegal....And if I got my guess this aint Bill Graves either, ha ha ha....More stupid bull shit..
dont be noisy

United States

#110 Jul 30, 2010
Run Around for Fun wrote:
<quoted text>
Last To Laugh what's wrong? You getting upset? You said if your name appears on here again, so it must already be on here somewhere right? Who have you being cheating with?
run aroung for fun: why do u wont to know about Jason Swindle cheating? do u know him or his family or maybe his wife? he must be a saint since no one will tell u who he had an affair with. maybe he didnt thats why nobody can name someone. if they do tell u are u going to comment to that too. looks like his wife is in for a rough ride. she didnt ask for any of this to start and people have called her names for no reason. somebody did try to take up for her and look what that caused. even that tracy's man wife has gotten dogged too. If they dont work there leave them alone. this forum is bout fleetwood people that work there noone else. this is for Jason Swindle,Tracy,Neal,Jason Marsh-if u did have an affair come clean with ur wives now. better for you to set down and talk to then bout it,rather than read it on here. iknow at least 2 of these wives and they love you and will work it out. BE COMPLETELY HONEST WITH THEM.
Bill Graves is a joke

Lafayette, TN

#111 Jul 30, 2010
this is not bill graves posting this crap,its someone who is afraid their about to get caught.yes it could be alot of jobs lost and feelings hurt,but thats the outcome when things like that happen.guess the marsh girl is the one to thank for most of what happens from this.i did work at fleetwood for many years and it does happen all the time,but if bill hasnt fired anyone over that then he cant fire anyone for talking about it.hey maybe hes hitting that ginger chick also>>>>>just a thought
sassy pants

Scottsville, KY

#112 Jul 30, 2010
well what about Troy?
freedom

Scottsville, KY

#113 Jul 30, 2010
Bill G wrote:
So u dont believe in the first amendment
Roadrunner

Westmoreland, TN

#114 Jul 30, 2010
sassy pants wrote:
well what about Troy?
Troy has cheated on his wife I nkow at least 3 times. Once with a girl from Fleetwood and 2 times with some sluts from the country club. Troy is just a ho like Neal Perry.
stop

Scottsville, KY

#115 Jul 30, 2010
ok so now that weve covered EVERBODY at fleetwood who cheats lets stop this mess.
Ginger Chambers

Charlotte, NC

#116 Jul 30, 2010
It is so sad that some people make it their life's work to drag other people's names through the mud - when they do not know what they are talking about and some don't even know WHY they're talking about it. Get a life! And if you don't know the truth - KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!

I have watched this go on and have not posted a comment because I did not want to stoop to this level. However, this has gone on long enough. I know it has already appeared on here, but "Let he who has no sin cast the first stone". All of you who are posting negative comments do not seem to care that you are wrecking peoples lives. There are children who may see this and do not need to. PLEASE let the adults handle this amongst themselves. Obviously you people DO NOT have anything better to do than to run other people into the ground. But you should look in the mirror before going online and degrading others. Also, if you have negative things to say, you should at least have the balls to sign your own name to the post rather than HIDE.
Ha Ha

Westmoreland, TN

#117 Jul 30, 2010
Bill G wrote:
It's called freedom of speech... Get over it !!!
a friend

Scottsville, KY

#118 Jul 30, 2010
I'm glad to see a post from you Ginger. I'm glad you have taken up for yourself and agree with what you have said. I know Ginger and know she is not the bad person people have tried to make her out to be.
All Sinners

Scottsville, KY

#120 Jul 31, 2010
Ginger Chambers wrote:
It is so sad that some people make it their life's work to drag other people's names through the mud - when they do not know what they are talking about and some don't even know WHY they're talking about it. Get a life! And if you don't know the truth - KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!
I have watched this go on and have not posted a comment because I did not want to stoop to this level. However, this has gone on long enough. I know it has already appeared on here, but "Let he who has no sin cast the first stone". All of you who are posting negative comments do not seem to care that you are wrecking peoples lives. There are children who may see this and do not need to. PLEASE let the adults handle this amongst themselves. Obviously you people DO NOT have anything better to do than to run other people into the ground. But you should look in the mirror before going online and degrading others. Also, if you have negative things to say, you should at least have the balls to sign your own name to the post rather than HIDE.
We are all sinners, some of us more than others. Why bring GOD into this? Your so called concern for the children is pretty sad. You were not thinking of them while you were sleeping with their Fathers. Why start now because its covenant for you? I do have my facts and you make me sick you should lose your job for what you have done. All these lives so uprooted all over one woman. I know the men have their part in it but it seems this one woman has lead them all astray. Men is she worth it?
Response To Ginger

Westmoreland, TN

#121 Jul 31, 2010
Ginger Chambers wrote:
Oh this is perfect. Ginger, the woman who has been caught in adultery, is quoting the words Jesus spoke in the Bible. And it was in the very same situation - Adultery!
Ginger, you have some nerve to mention the harm that has been done to children because of what has been posted here. What about the harm you will do to Jason's children when he leaves Amie because of you? Do you ever ask yourself if you just might be the cause of some kids being hurt or harmed? I hope if this Bill Graves guy has the power to do so, he fires you from Fleetwood. It is clear that you are causing a lot of trouble in that place. And you have no business in a human resource position. Sounds like all you have on your mind is sexual positions!
Terrible Twosome

Westmoreland, TN

#122 Aug 1, 2010
Ginger Chambers wrote:
You didn't want to stoop to this level? You didn't seem to have any problem stooping to the level of sleeping with a married man. Man, you are one messed up broad!
Wide Open Run

Westmoreland, TN

#123 Aug 1, 2010
Ginger Chambers wrote:
Does anyone on here know Jason Marsh? Do you know how he is? Yeah, I've heard that Ginger is pretty easy and has slept with some married men, but here are some more facts. Robert was married, but his marriage was already in bad shape because he was having another affair with another woman at the same time he was having an affair with Ginger. And Ginger knew about it and kept on seeing him. Yeah, she's strange. But my point is that his marriage was already messed up before she came along. So was Jim Hightower's marraige. He got divorced a couple years after they had a fling. But his wife had been cheating on him for years. He finally had enough and ended it.
Now let's talk about Jason. Yeah it's true that Jason and Ginger have been sleeping together, but I went to high school with Jason and I can assure you that Jason is the one who started this thing with Ginger. It's not like she came after him. I will assure you that Jason kept after her until she gave in. People on here are mad at Amie because she started the name calling. Well guess what? Jason is the real start of this whole thing. If Jason had been faithful to Amie and would have went to work at Fleetwood and concentrated on doing his job and not on how many women he could get in the sack, Amie would have never had any reason to say anything to anyone.
Ginger and Jason might want to look in the mirror for the real cause of their names being called out on here. They might want to take the blame for other people (some innocent - some not) being called out on here. They might want to stop blaming others when it is all their fault!
Funny, I bet they never dreamed what would happen in the future when they first decided to have an affair. Strange how what we do comes back to bite us someday when we least expect it.
If Ginger looses her job at Fleetwood because of this, it is her fault and Jason's fault. It is not because Amie or someone else got on here and called their names and other names. Face the facts Jason and Ginger. You messed up and have caused nothing be trouble for yourselves and many, many other people and families. Was it worth it?
Get Real

Scottsville, KY

#124 Aug 1, 2010
Get real! It is not Jason and Ginger's fault all the other people were called out on topix! Whoever the [email protected] is that started all this is the one to blame because she was so upset at the world she wanted to try and ruin the lives of people who had nothing at all to do with this. How stupid! Just because your husband/wife cheated on you does not mean you have to bring all of Fleetwood in the middle of it. I'm sure there are a lot of people upset at this Amy girl who got all this mess started!
Wide Open Run

Westmoreland, TN

#125 Aug 1, 2010
Hey Get Real, if Jason and Ginger had not made the choice to have an affair, this Amie girl would not have had a reason to get on here at all. They started it. She just reacted to what was done to her. I do not agree with what she did, but it is more their fault than hers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lafayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
breanna deshea stinson 38 min cra 11
Dustin Likens (Mar '14) 2 hr wake up 12
Anyone seen Janet Jones? (May '11) 2 hr D Lykens 6
Denise Martinez 3 hr MarrFu 1
What's happened to the LPD? 5 hr Saul 8
Jason Williams 6 hr Curious 17
tera compton grant 19 hr Grow up 4

Lafayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance