First Prev
of 8
Next Last

United States

#1 Jul 7, 2010
What's your oppinions??

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Jul 7, 2010
I know lots of marriages have been ruined over at the FLEETWOOD!!!!
Toby Smith

Lafayette, TN

#3 Jul 7, 2010
are they hiring?

United States

#4 Jul 7, 2010
The women there love to break up marriages. If you have a man that works there, you'd better keep tabs, that place is and always has been full of home wreckers!!

Charlotte, NC

#5 Jul 7, 2010
just for the record not all women that wrk there are homewreckers...but again there are some..BUT you know what?? takes 2 to have if you have a cheating husband or for that matter wife...then you don't need to let them wrk there..I wrked there for years and no longer do now..but I never and I mean never messed with a married man..nor a single man for that matter..that i wrked dont get your honey and your honey at the same me it never wrks out....I will say that most all people do look at the fleetwood women that way, for i hated it when i was there, for i knew i was not one of them but people put you in that whole ..shes a whore if she wrks there, and i wasnt one of them...yes alot of people cheated there and i am sure they still do..but its not just women its men stop and think about that as well when you want to say fleetwood women are whores..remember it takes 2 to have sex
We all know

United States

#6 Jul 7, 2010
There's a lot of it going on now but you can't just blame the women the men are at fault as well!!

United States

#7 Jul 7, 2010
Who's at it now? There's always someone screwing around at fleetwood! I know it happens in almost every work place but dang, that place is natorious for it!
Cheaters Liars Thieves

Murfreesboro, TN

#8 Jul 8, 2010
Yep that sums it up !!!!!

Toledo, OH

#9 Jul 8, 2010
Who's the cheaters? Let's hear some names! They should be called out!
Josey Wales

Smyrna, TN

#11 Jul 8, 2010
Missy wrote:
Who's the cheaters? Let's hear some names! They should be called out!
Heard that most of them were inbred fruits. You know...people that play for the other team.LOL.

Adolphus, KY

#12 Jul 8, 2010
How do you get hired at Fleetwood?

United States

#13 Jul 8, 2010
THE place for cheating spouces - For SURE!! If you wana share your stories we'd all be happy to hear them... LOL
its me

Charlotte, TN

#14 Jul 13, 2010
yep my x cheated on me with fleetwood hos!!! thats all that place is good for. trashy hos
What a joke

Murfreesboro, TN

#15 Jul 13, 2010
This was the end of my marriage...FLEETWOOD, the drugs, the hoes and the so called "true" friends....But I understand it happens every where. I wouldn't still wanna be married to that man anyway!

Detroit, MI

#16 Jul 13, 2010
So, who are the CURRENT Ho's (male OR female) at fleetwood?? Let the name game begin!!
pissed off

Lafayette, TN

#17 Jul 16, 2010
I can tell you at least one whore and she is the Biggest one, Ginger Chambers. She is the Human Resource at Fleetwood so she dont have to go out on the floor to screw them, they just go in and out of her office all day. Her doors swings open and shut more than any door in the plant. She only likes married men or ones that are in a relationship which shows how sorry she is cause she cant get one that wants to be with her, they just use her for sex. As a wife, I would say that I feel bad, but it just shows how useless she is. She is just a fill in for the wifes on the sex part and nothing else. I can say one thing though, she has picked the wrong husband this time, cause if I ever get to her when she is not at work, I will take care of her for all the women whose husbands she has screwed and that is a Promise.
Josey Wales

Smyrna, TN

#18 Jul 16, 2010
Catfight!!!! ;)
Cant stand her

United States

#20 Jul 16, 2010
Pissed off, I can't stand that b!tch Ginger either! As a matter of fact, don't know too many people who can, but that's besides the point... Exactly who all has she messed with there at the whore house aka FLEETWOOD?? What about the other women there, the ones out in the plant??
pissed off

Lafayette, TN

#21 Jul 16, 2010
I dont know much about the ones in the plant, just Ginger the whore, but of course everyone knows about her. She has screwed Neal Perry for quite sometime now and a few more managers, supervisors and employees, basically everyone in the plant that would. So that pobably means every man there since I dont know of many that will turn down sex.
A wife

United States

#22 Jul 18, 2010
How is it that she keeps getting away with this crap??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lafayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can't run from KARMA 1 hr labotomi 7
Christy K 3 hr True 4
Christy Kirby 4 hr True 11
Kim wlison 4 hr Beast mode 11
Homewreck 6 hr Hello 21
From day one the idle troublemaker sets up the ... 11 hr wondering 19
Chelsea Mon Anonymous 2

Lafayette Jobs

Personal Finance

Lafayette Mortgages