junior tiffany bradley

Since: Jan 13

Lafayette, TN

#1 Jan 1, 2013
I heard alot of stuff about her. opinions?
Duke Knowledge

Scottsville, KY

#2 Sep 28, 2015
she's been though a lot and nobody can blame her; she is a great person, troubled soul and deserves better, but she's been through so much considering her losses so I don't see how anyone can blame her for the things she's done. Hell I don't blame her and I was by her side through most of it. Keep your negative thoughts to yourself. Everyone has done something they are not proud of including you. Mistakes happen and everyone learns and grows from them. Even though I don't ever see her I will still stand by her side. That's what true friendship is. Not badmouthing each other on these stupid sites.
Dios

Lafayette, TN

#3 Sep 28, 2015
Duke Knowledge wrote:
she's been though a lot and nobody can blame her; she is a great person, troubled soul and deserves better, but she's been through so much considering her losses so I don't see how anyone can blame her for the things she's done. Hell I don't blame her and I was by her side through most of it. Keep your negative thoughts to yourself. Everyone has done something they are not proud of including you. Mistakes happen and everyone learns and grows from them. Even though I don't ever see her I will still stand by her side. That's what true friendship is. Not badmouthing each other on these stupid sites.
Well friend you didnt do her any favors, that post was over 2 years old and no-one ever replied, but now you have, seems as if you have different intentions
herexflame

Clarksville, TN

#4 Sep 30, 2015
my heart literally hurts for her right now.. back off & everybody just give the girl a break. she's so strong and I know she's gonna get through this. she just needs love & support.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lafayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Price n Kate Ward (Aug '16) 34 min Bumb losers cost us 38
Macon County Singles 2 hr Sammy 9
cheray patterson 12 hr big foot 7
Robert settles 12 hr Debbie 1
hailey cane 13 hr vcf 1
Sagan durham Mar 23 boom 19
Denise wright Mar 23 Notu 14

Lafayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance