NCTC Showdown of Wilburn and Linville - Who Will Win?

Posted in the Lafayette Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of40
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Telephone Man

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 10, 2012
 
Maybe the biggest showdown in Macon County for a while. Who is going to win?
Crystal Ball

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 10, 2012
 
The one who wins will have the most votes dummy. Either fair and square or crooked.
lazy

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Crystal Ball wrote:
The one who wins will have the most votes dummy. Either fair and square or crooked.
linville will win cause everyone hates wilburn anyways.only reason hes gettin any votes is cause employees of n central are helpin him cause new chairman put all there asses to work and they never had to work before.now they mad cause got a work.
Concerned

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 11, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

No Linville will win because he votes all the county phone numbers for himself. You can consider that illegal or just a plain conflict of interest.
hummm

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I will vote for Linville, only because the Donohos are against him. I think he will get several votes for that reason only. Otherwise, I would vote for Wilburn !!!
Right

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

lazy wrote:
<quoted text>
linville will win cause everyone hates wilburn anyways.only reason hes gettin any votes is cause employees of n central are helpin him cause new chairman put all there asses to work and they never had to work before.now they mad cause got a work.
I dont work there and i like him and gonna vote for him, so that proves your wrong. You must be one of the ones that works at n central that he made go to work. The employes that i have talked to out there arent worried about having to work, they are worried about keeping their jobs because of the over spending.
lazy

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Right wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont work there and i like him and gonna vote for him, so that proves your wrong. You must be one of the ones that works at n central that he made go to work. The employes that i have talked to out there arent worried about having to work, they are worried about keeping their jobs because of the over spending.
no i'm for linville, i'd vote for a prostitute crack whore before i'd vote for wilburn.he quit n central cause he couldnt ride around anymore in his company truck and drink moonshine.and i don't understand where the overspending rumor started unless he started it.they doubled their assets this year from last year dummy.
knows thetruth

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

lazy wrote:
<quoted text>
no i'm for linville, i'd vote for a prostitute crack whore before i'd vote for wilburn.he quit n central cause he couldnt ride around anymore in his company truck and drink moonshine.and i don't understand where the overspending rumor started unless he started it.they doubled their assets this year from last year dummy.
and also doubled there debt.
Right

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

lazy wrote:
<quoted text>
no i'm for linville, i'd vote for a prostitute crack whore before i'd vote for wilburn.he quit n central cause he couldnt ride around anymore in his company truck and drink moonshine.and i don't understand where the overspending rumor started unless he started it.they doubled their assets this year from last year dummy.
Im pretty sure he retired not quit. Also if he was doing all this stuff you claim he was doing, why didnt they fire him? Sounds to me like your the dummy starting all these lies. Also you say no one likes him including the employees. Apparently the employees must like him better than Shelvy.
earnest t

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

knows thetruth wrote:
<quoted text>and also doubled there debt.
More like trippled it.
Take from inside

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Read the Chronicle and get the hard facts why this is a dirty election. Read the letter from Nancy. truth is finally coming out to the public. If you want higher bills the vote Ronnie. to the statement above lol Like Ronnie don't think so. He got a choice fire or retire. FACT.
lineman

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

the only reason wilburn's running is cause he thinks he can get in there and cause trouble for nancy white. he don't care about the interest of n central or the customers. his ad in the paper said he would make sure n central hired local people when he got elected. the board members dont have anything to do with who gets hired and fired out there. he just thinks the public is stupid enough to believe that. and evidently 514 of them are?
Woody

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Sounds like someone needs to get the brown cleaned off their nose.
TROY

Stanfield, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 14, 2012
 
Was Shelvy on the board of the URCHA when they where building the big house the Atkins lady got kicked out of just wondering seems like people on here know alot about what is going on???? And how much does it cost the people paying a telephone bill to the co=op for the board members that get too keep there insurance for life???? If the people paying a bill to the telephone co-op are owners should they not be getting a break ???? WHAT happened to the refunds if the company has double there assets??? I bet there are alot of owners of the co-op that don,t have insurance either????
You dont know

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ask wilburn were they found all the time when he had this position before.His wife would be at work and guess what!!!!! he would be on the job with his wife not out here supporting NCTC customers. Plus why would he need or want the back? he retired with THOUSAND"S in his pocket and iam not talking about a few thousand,I am talking about 85 to a 100 THOUSAND. Has he drink all that up or what you tell me. This written in stone at NCTC. So if you I am just saying this your wrong. Why would we want someone that is too LAZY to do his job and sit around shoot the bull with others and ride the road in one of NCTC trucks. Check this out don't take my for it. GO LINVILLE your the best one for the job and we people know that you are. You do your job, not like some.
You dont know

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 14, 2012
 
Lineman you said it right.
knows thetruth

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

You dont know wrote:
Ask wilburn were they found all the time when he had this position before.His wife would be at work and guess what!!!!! he would be on the job with his wife not out here supporting NCTC customers. Plus why would he need or want the back? he retired with THOUSAND"S in his pocket and iam not talking about a few thousand,I am talking about 85 to a 100 THOUSAND. Has he drink all that up or what you tell me. This written in stone at NCTC. So if you I am just saying this your wrong. Why would we want someone that is too LAZY to do his job and sit around shoot the bull with others and ride the road in one of NCTC trucks. Check this out don't take my for it. GO LINVILLE your the best one for the job and we people know that you are. You do your job, not like some.
he worked there 34 years and put money in a 401k and only got 100k that sucks.
Bill

Fort Mill, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 15, 2012
 
IF I where making the money the employees at NCTC are making I would not want any changes either. Where else can you make $ 25.00 to $ 35.00 dollars an hour and only have a high school education.And the benfits are unreal. SO I dont blame you for backing the man that is holding the postion now.SO lineman tell us how much you are making and the benfits we the people would like to know.
lineman

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Bill wrote:
IF I where making the money the employees at NCTC are making I would not want any changes either. Where else can you make $ 25.00 to $ 35.00 dollars an hour and only have a high school education.And the benfits are unreal. SO I dont blame you for backing the man that is holding the postion now.SO lineman tell us how much you are making and the benfits we the people would like to know.
i dont work there but my cousin does and he's got an inground swimming pool in his backyard and a lot more play toys.plus i know ronnie wilburn.i also know his 401k package was upwards of a million dollars.the 100 grand was just what he said he was owed in vacation and sick days.but he's all for saving money.he's a lying snake in the grass is what he is!
You dont know

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 15, 2012
 
lineman wrote:
<quoted text>
i dont work there but my cousin does and he's got an inground swimming pool in his backyard and a lot more play toys.plus i know ronnie wilburn.i also know his 401k package was upwards of a million dollars.the 100 grand was just what he said he was owed in vacation and sick days.but he's all for saving money.he's a lying snake in the grass is what he is!
Hey lineman you hit it right on the nose again:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of40
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Lafayette Forum right now

Search the Lafayette Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min Bayless 138,446
Murphy Gas at Wal Mart 1 hr MattDillon74 9
Dr Raum dentistry (Jan '14) 1 hr Ridiculous 25
Bank robbery 2 hr recon 4
Sheriff on Channel 4 News 4 hr hope 61
Where are the Sheriffs election threads??? 6 hr Town guy 135
Roger and Jackson Motors Body Shop Liar Thief B... 17 hr true 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lafayette Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lafayette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lafayette News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lafayette
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••