Trevor and Cassie?
McHs_Tigers

Scottsville, KY

#1 Apr 2, 2009
Are those two still together or what?! They confuse the living hell out of me.
I bet she's realy happy about Latasha.
Oh and what about his new little girlfriend?
I hear she's fat?
Small town girl

Madison, TN

#2 Aug 10, 2009
Cassie is way to good for Trevor anyway! Who is Latasha?
stupid people

Scottsville, KY

#3 Aug 11, 2009
lets all just get on here and talk about others wow shows how much of a life you have !!!
Diesel LoVeR

Scottsville, KY

#4 Sep 5, 2009
This site is ridiculous. Trevor is so much better than Cassie. He is doing very well now without her. He has never been better. Trevor is so hot and any girl would be lucky to have him!
xxxxxxx

Westmoreland, TN

#5 Nov 13, 2009
I heard he dated Chelsey Clark?
fedup

Nashville, TN

#6 Nov 15, 2009
who realy cares this site is just a gusup page for people who nothing else to do

Since: Jun 09

Scottsville, KY

#7 Jan 11, 2010
I totally agree with this person
fedup wrote:
who realy cares this site is just a gusup page for people who nothing else to do
Cassies friend

Lafayette, TN

#8 Jan 18, 2010
Diesel LoVeR wrote:
This site is ridiculous. Trevor is so much better than Cassie. He is doing very well now without her. He has never been better. Trevor is so hot and any girl would be lucky to have him!
Hahahaha! Thats bull!
fedup

Nashville, TN

#9 Jan 18, 2010
give it a rest
Fedupp

Scottsville, KY

#10 Apr 14, 2010
I heard Trevor is gay
David Anderson

Lafayette, TN

#11 Apr 14, 2010
ha trevor is far from gay i promise u
Lacey Kelley

Westmoreland, TN

#12 Apr 14, 2010
Trevor is a really nice guy wont dont yall just stop talkin about him, it doesnt really matter who he dates as long as he's happy!
Trevor ONeal

Scottsville, KY

#13 Apr 14, 2010
People really crack me up talking shit on here all the time. I really wish someone would put there real name on here when they're talking shit or call me up cause i will meet you anywhere anytime. But besides that anyone that knows me. Knows i ain't gay. And about the stuff that happen with me and Cassie, we had to break up. So, get your stories straight when your gonna talk about someone. And thanks everyone who took up for me on here.
dat true

Scottsville, KY

#14 Apr 19, 2010
he be hot
wassup

Scottsville, KY

#15 May 19, 2010
okayy trevor is a great guy f* ya'll cassie was great with him latasha is a fat whre and chelsey clark needs to close her legs she has an infested jayjay.
Random

Scottsville, KY

#16 May 21, 2010
OK look i don't know Trevor that well but i know Cassie and shes a good girl.. Wouldn't do anything to anyone of you guys on here for you guys to say stuff about her. So why don't you just shut up and leave them alone she is happy and so is Trevor. So just leave them alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lafayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dhs (May '11) 2 min Sassy 45
candy ray (Feb '17) 11 min Sassy 12
Why Cheat ???? 1 hr Concerned 2
Alicia Wilder (Jul '10) 9 hr Lets do it 11
Bitch Oct 15 Neverending 2
New dr office Oct 14 rocket man 1
What's at the old pool hall Oct 13 WOnderig too 2

Lafayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance