sissy

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

how many woman can he mess around with and keep his wife.
bobby joe

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

he was at the delta station today trying to crack the blonde girl there . he was n the store for over an hour. she was laughing. he will get her too im sure.
horse girl

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

look i know them both and he has a great wife. he dont deserve at all. she has caught him at least 5 different times with different woman. and she keeps taking his sorry lying ass back. u can lead a horse to water but u cant make him drink. i want to tell her that a zebra aint gonna change his stripes. and he aint gonna change either. hell he has made sexual things toward me with c near us and just the way he staires at me and stuff. c just dont get it. i am so sorry for her.
rumblin tim

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Judged:

wow a cop that cheats on his dumbass wife all the time. never heard of that one before. lol. thats like part of the job these days aint it. lol the thing i want to know is where do they keep finding these stupid ass woman. i will take 2. lol
rumblin tim

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

watch this guy walk around with that big hat and his fat ass sticking out. u can tell he really belives he is somthing special.
Blah

Mooresboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Ha don't be hating cuz he got more game! Hell none of anyone's business except him and his wife
Grecom

Portland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Judged:

How many of you on here got busted by him? That is the only reason you are slandering his name isn't it?
shocked

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Judged:

bobby joe wrote:
he was at the delta station today trying to crack the blonde girl there . he was n the store for over an hour. she was laughing. he will get her too im sure.
I'm the girl at delta and he is not trying anything with me! I respect ashley very much! He is happily married and so am i! Can you guys find nothing better to do then make up lies? Get your story strait before you run your mouth! I will not be respected in anyway nor will I let you disrespect him! All the county and state troopers get gas there! So get a life and leave people alone!

Since: Feb 11

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

shocked wrote:
<quoted text>I'm the girl at delta and he is not trying anything with me! I respect ashley very much! He is happily married and so am i! Can you guys find nothing better to do then make up lies? Get your story strait before you run your mouth! I will not be respected in anyway nor will I let you disrespect him! All the county and state troopers get gas there! So get a life and leave people alone!
Amen!
bobby joe

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

i can tell that u like him by the way u take up for him. hell i like him to. he is likable guy. but no man that knows him is going to leave his wife alone with him. lol and they rite he is getting more action than me .lol and if i was betting man i would bet that sissy wanted it a lot more from ashley than she got. lol seems a little bitter. lol did he not call u the next day. lol
shocked

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Why would he call me? He don't have my number! Like I said get it strait before you comment and learn how to spell! So what if I stick up for him! I know plenty that would,including my husband! Sounds to me like you are jealous of him! Grow up!
sissy

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

no not me . but my best friend use to see him all the time when he was suposed to be protecting us all. she would service him every where and then we both saw him and his wife out . just makes me sick. i mean i know his wife knows things . but she really dont have a clue.
bobby joe

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

wow sounds like shocked got busted and is making some excuses. lol. yea we know . nothing would ever go on like that. un hun. i know where u at. lol
Travis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Judged:

I'm the blonde girls husband and good friend of Ashley. As far as I'm concerned you people need to grow up. I have complete faith in my wife and I know Ashley has enough respect for me and my family to not even try. It is very sad that you people have absolutely no life other than to get on this truly pathetic site and run your mouths. This site is only here so cowards can run their traps. I truly feel sorry for ya'll. Ashley may have done these things in the past but I know that this is not the case here. You're all so quick to judge others before you try and judge someone else look in the mirror and then when and only when you can find absolutely no fault in yourself that's when you can judge others. I've looked and the only one that I have ever found to be perfect gave his life on the cross two thousand years ago!
Travis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

bobby joe wrote:
wow sounds like shocked got busted and is making some excuses. lol. yea we know . nothing would ever go on like that. un hun. i know where u at. lol
get a life you idiot
Blah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Lafayette people got to live them. Goes people have nothing better to do in this town but start stuff on topix. Love people who hide behind the computer
rumblin tim

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

just hope u dont have to be around him during ball. omg.

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

Judged:

If I recall the date correctly, this thread started just after a certain woman got arrested for driving under the influence of drugs and/or pills leaving her place of employment. Makes you wonder how long it will be before a subpoena is issued for some of these ip addresses. This is a case in which topix would actually comply.
shocked

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

Judged:

Guest wrote:
If I recall the date correctly, this thread started just after a certain woman got arrested for driving under the influence of drugs and/or pills leaving her place of employment. Makes you wonder how long it will be before a subpoena is issued for some of these ip addresses. This is a case in which topix would actually comply.
?
Whatever

Hartsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

Judged:

bobby joe wrote:
I can guantee that shit is not going on!!!! "The blonde girl" is a very good friend and would never, ever cheat on her husband!!!! They have been together for over 15 yrs and have 2 wonderful children!!! Maybe your just mad that you hit her up for it and she turned your ass down???? Is it a crime for two grown adults to have a conversation, does that mean they are having some kind of fling?? I think not, this town is full of a bunch of nosey ass people that have shitty lives and can do nothing but get shit started about other people, because they are so unhappy with their own pathetic lives!!! So grow the hell up and get a life of your own!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Lafayette Forum right now

Search the Lafayette Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min Vet 138,333
Roger and Jackson Motors Body Shop Liar Thief B... 46 min true 1
Where are the Sheriffs election threads??? 1 hr LOL 128
Sheriff on Channel 4 News 1 hr LOL 58
Bank robbery 3 hr Wondering 1
law suit has been filed all ip are recorded due... 4 hr ha ha 29
being harassed by the cops and dog catcher 4 hr you suck 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lafayette Jobs

•••