meth lab bust in town
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
prettgurl

Lafayette, TN

#62 Sep 1, 2011
man shut ur mouth about him hes probably more of a man than uall ever be!!! hahahahahah
really

Parkton, NC

#63 Sep 2, 2011
hes a punk
Really JUS ME

Lafayette, TN

#64 Sep 2, 2011
You are entitled to your opinion as part of this society ---I guess.. But jus because there was a 10 person Meth Bust doesnt mean these people have ruined there lives forever. Doesn't mean they are not normal people like you and me. If you have never experienced the power of Meth or control the drug holds on THEN YAY for you. Be happy. But don't condone the ones who have or are. You have no clue what doing the drug does to your mind to your body and to every inch of hope you have in you. It takes away the pain, it makes every thing feel so right when you know its so wrong and MOST OF ALL METH IS an INSTANT FIX. Take it from someone who has been there and got charged for manufacturing meth and over come the repricutions from making bad choices at the time. It doesnt make you DOOMED for life. You yourself has to want it whole heartedly to forget anything and everything about the drug. Until then no one can force you or send you to rehab. You have to want too stop. The same goes for any addiction!!!! I have had many hours of counseling and rehab and I still was able to do the most important thing. Quit --Cold Turkey..For months I had prayed and asked God to help me find a way out and looking back now several years ago I got my answer ....The night my house burnt from cooking meth. So stop and think....Before you say such hurtful things about this mother and her child or the mother with two sons or the couple. Stop and think. AND BE THANKFUL YOU AINT BEEN THERE....At the same time PRAY TO GOD that it aint your child or grandchild or sister / brother or anyone you love one day!!!!!
onlyGod can judge u

Lafayette, TN

#65 Sep 5, 2011
really jus me-... i feel you so glad someone relates to me !! bless ur heart... noone knows the battle of drugs unless they went through it. it can happen to the best of us
aunt V

Iron Station, NC

#66 Sep 9, 2011
Been there, done it, and have been away from that shit for over 15 years. I have no respect or compassion for the people that our ruining this town. Its invading good families and tearing them apart. They make that evil shit and throw the garbage out the window like a cigarette butt. Its not some benign garbage that will just make things ugly to look at its chemicals seeping into our earth. Its costing hard-working American tax dollars to clean that mess up. Respect for a mother doing dope with her kids? I dont think so. Compassion for a wanna-be chemist that has a small child in the next room? Not happening. All you Good ole boys and girls with a smart water bottle thinking they are Eli Lily chemist. Get real. Thats not something to be messing with. Starting fires and blowing yourselves up. And you still keep at it. And as far as only God Judging you? Which by the way seems to be the "in" bumper sticker for the tweeker. God doesnt have anything to do with that evil shit. Thanks for reading
watch it

Lebanon, TN

#67 Sep 14, 2011
justme wrote:
Ten arrested:
Danny Jo Gregory age 42
Christopher T Gulley age 32
Tosha Lynn Stewart age 29
Daniel R Key age 25
Melissa Lenore McMurtry age 48
Amy C Mabry age 38
Kimberly D Graves age 36
Courtney B Mabry age 18
Max W wooten age 21
Vicky Lynn Gulley age 45
All arrests made by the Macon County Sherrif's department except Tosha Lynn Stewart who was arrested by the 15th Judicial Drug Task Force.
Vicky is the mother of Chris Gulley & Daniel Key (both arrested). Amy is the mother of Courtney also arrested.
It is very sad to see such young people falling in the trap of Meth. It costs people so much and they don't realize till it's too late!
High cost of living is nothing like the cost of living high!
@ just me you dont know what ur talkin bout vicky gulley had one kid involved and that is daniel chris gulley is not her son and second of all i will not say any names but you better watch what u say cause i know for a fact a couple of those that were in on it well lets just say for your best interst watch what u say cause they have nothin to lose and they dont give a shit and you will just disappear so careful what u say not talkin shit just a warning unless u were in the middle of it and seen first hand what was goin on u need to keep ur mouth shut i am just sayin
Just me

Lafayette, TN

#68 Sep 23, 2011
watch it wrote:
<quoted text>
@ just me you dont know what ur talkin bout vicky gulley had one kid involved and that is daniel chris gulley is not her son and second of all i will not say any names but you better watch what u say cause i know for a fact a couple of those that were in on it well lets just say for your best interst watch what u say cause they have nothin to lose and they dont give a shit and you will just disappear so careful what u say not talkin shit just a warning unless u were in the middle of it and seen first hand what was goin on u need to keep ur mouth shut i am just sayin
Why? I'm not scared of any of these people and have know several of them for years. I'm not worried bout them makin me disappear. I was voicing my opinion like every one else on here including you does. It is sad to me to see so many people ruin their lives cause of meth. What's wrong with me saying that? I wasn't in the middle of none of it but it's pretty clear what was going on. Like I already said I have no reason TO BE SCARED!!!!
Just me

Lafayette, TN

#69 Sep 23, 2011
oh and by the way, I know every single person that was busted except one. Pretty sure they never made any one disappear!!!!!!
willneverlearn

Scottsville, KY

#70 Nov 29, 2011
They caught 2 of the same ones again that were involved the first time, check out the paper. wonder when the rest will be caught? I guess some of you wanna defend them and say they hadn't messed up their lives or done anything wrong, well I disagree.
busy b

Stanley, NC

#71 Dec 1, 2011
Just wondering but was anyone else around there say from another county, smith.... I can't figure out why others that ran with this crowd haven't been caught.?
rooster

Lafayette, TN

#72 Jan 5, 2012
all i have to say that it's a crying shame when you as a mother is involved in something like this with your very own child. it to me is unforgiveable. i for one don't know any of them and i sure hope i don't ever know sorry, low life people like them. As for the older ones i hope they all have to spent the rest of their sorry lifes in jail. i know i will have to pay for them being in there. but i will know may-be my g'childern will never have to be around them. Yes God have mercy on them because i sure don't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lafayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
best TC football player ever?? (Apr '11) 3 hr Jus sayin 148
Church on Square Closing? 7 hr lafayettehipster 3
Lying Smack Talkers (the bullseye brothas) driv... 8 hr Politics Thats Ha... 1
R.L. Potter (Jan '12) 11 hr Brad Hickman 23
Cheating Men 21 hr well well 69
Kent smith jailed 22 hr ten4 24
Shooting Sun Youmightno 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lafayette Mortgages