meth lab bust in town

Westmoreland, TN

#42 Aug 17, 2011
Agree with onlyGod-for once. Don't let them get to you. You are a Marine and that in itself puts you much higher than that garbage, but if you ever have this confrontation please let me know. I have your 6. You have covered mine. Least of all I can do is cover yours. Not that you couldn't handle this prick, just never can tell where his buddies are. To get to you they will have to come through me.

Which of Chesty Puller's quotes are your favorites?
jesse ventura

Scottsville, KY

#43 Aug 17, 2011
Oh great another internet warrior lol and very touching must I add.
guest wrote:
Agree with onlyGod-for once. Don't let them get to you. You are a Marine and that in itself puts you much higher than that garbage, but if you ever have this confrontation please let me know. I have your 6. You have covered mine. Least of all I can do is cover yours. Not that you couldn't handle this prick, just never can tell where his buddies are. To get to you they will have to come through me.
Which of Chesty Puller's quotes are your favorites?
shutup

West Columbia, SC

#44 Aug 17, 2011
blooded wrote:
<quoted text>thats right you bleed red just like me but i bet i can make you bleed more than i do but im not gonna put my life on the line for some people to say im not what i've trained so hard to be an if you got somethin to say you go to paris island for 13weeks see how you feel about ungreatful people that say your not puttin your life on the line for them it make me mad to see people dont care cause i fight to keep this conutry an then peoples gonna spit in my face no i will kill somebody here just like i've had to do over there cause im not gonna listin to somebody run me down for defending my conutry they dont know me just like you dont know me
y dont u tie ur boots soldier you the badest ive ever seen or heard on the computer
guestisgay

Lafayette, TN

#45 Aug 17, 2011
guest wrote:
AI have your 6. You have covered mine. Least of all I can do is cover yours. Not that you couldn't handle this prick, just never can tell where his buddies are. To get to you they will have to come through me.
like that would be hard ?

Westmoreland, TN

#46 Aug 17, 2011
Looks like we are getting to some of these posters. They are stooping to a bunch of lows. Which guest are you referring to? Need to narrow it down not that it matters any. LMFAO. Is this the best you all can do? Truly pathetic.
guestisgay

Lafayette, TN

#47 Aug 17, 2011
guest wrote:
Looks like we are getting to some of these posters. They are stooping to a bunch of lows. Which guest are you referring to? Need to narrow it down not that it matters any. LMFAO. Is this the best you all can do? Truly pathetic.
I only see 1 on here, or is there more from scottsville? i believe this is the best u can do. you already said earlier that you were bullied cause ur gay. GAY-BOY!!!
onlyGod can judge u

Scottsville, KY

#48 Aug 17, 2011
thats mean :( ^
justme

Lafayette, TN

#49 Aug 18, 2011
Ten arrested:
Danny Jo Gregory age 42
Christopher T Gulley age 32
Tosha Lynn Stewart age 29
Daniel R Key age 25
Melissa Lenore McMurtry age 48
Amy C Mabry age 38
Kimberly D Graves age 36
Courtney B Mabry age 18
Max W wooten age 21
Vicky Lynn Gulley age 45

All arrests made by the Macon County Sherrif's department except Tosha Lynn Stewart who was arrested by the 15th Judicial Drug Task Force.

Vicky is the mother of Chris Gulley & Daniel Key (both arrested). Amy is the mother of Courtney also arrested.

It is very sad to see such young people falling in the trap of Meth. It costs people so much and they don't realize till it's too late!

High cost of living is nothing like the cost of living high!
justme

Lafayette, TN

#50 Aug 18, 2011
I know almost everyone of these people that were busted. What is sad to me is the two youngest ones that have now screwed up their whole lives by getting mixed up with the wrong crowd and the two mothers of the bunch that were mixed up in it rite along with their kids. But I am glad they were busted and hope everyone that has anything to do with cooking this poison is busted rite along with them. I have two children growing up and I WOULD PUT ANYONE AWAY THAT GOT EITHER OF MY KIDS MIXED UP IN THIS KIND OF MESS!!!!!! It is killing our kids and someday maybe they will get all the cooks off the streets. Sometimes good people get mixed up in things and do bad and I don't know what it's like to be addicted to something like this, but thats when you need to get some will power and turn to GOD!!!!
I have known several of these people for years and they have always been on the wrong side of the law and have no real morals. They are no defferent than me and could have got real jobs and worked for a living. Instead they CHOSE the quick easy way to make money and now they will pay for it the rest of their lives!!!!!
haha

Bethpage, TN

#51 Aug 18, 2011
meth is my fav class yo haha
justme

Lafayette, TN

#52 Aug 18, 2011
HIGH COST OF LIVING!!!!
I was just a normal guy.
Life was just a nine to five.
With bills and pressure,
piled up to the sky.

She never asked,
'cause she knew I'd been,
hangin' with my wilder friends.
Lookin' for some other way to fly.

Three days straight was no big feat,
to get by on no food or sleep.
And crazy,
was becoming my new norm.

I'd pass out on the bedroom floor,
and sleep right through the calm before the storm.

My life was just an old routine.
Every day the same damn thing.
I couldn't even tell I was alive.
I tell you,
the high cost of livin',
ain't nothin' like the cost of livin' high.

That Southern Baptist parkin' lot,
was where I'd go to smoke my pot.
And sit there in my pick-up truck and pray.

Starin' at that giant cross,
just reminded me that I was lost.
And it just never seemed to point the way.

As soon as Jesus turned his back,
I'd find my way across the tracks.
Lookin' just to score another deal.

With my back up against that damn eight-ball,
I didn't have to think, or talk... or feel.

I tell you,
the high cost of livin',

My whole life went through my head.
Layin' in that motel bed.
Watchin' as the cops kicked in the door.

I had a job and a piece of land.
My sweet wife was my best friend,
but I traded that for cocaine and a whore.

With my newfound sobriety,
I've got the time to sit and think...
Of all the things I had,
and threw away.

This prison is much colder than,
the one that I was locked up in...
Just yesterday.

I tell you,
the high cost of livin',

I tell you,
the high cost of livin',

...just leave that stuff alone...
Proud of our Soldiers

Bethpage, TN

#53 Aug 19, 2011
jesse ventura wrote:
Oh great another internet warrior lol and very touching must I add.
<quoted text>
Where the hell do you think you and I would be if not for our soliers who risk their lives for the FREEDOM we all enjoy!
God bless the USA and God bless those who protect her !!

Gallatin, TN

#54 Aug 19, 2011
Old Jesse would be the first Piece of sh** screaming for them to bail his sorry ass out. Thats where he would be pissing and crapping his pants with every whimper.
dieselman

Portland, TN

#55 Aug 24, 2011
Marines are over rated and a bunch of puss*s

Westmoreland, TN

#56 Aug 25, 2011
dieselman-You appearantly never studied history.

GFY
ifunowhatidid

United States

#57 Aug 25, 2011
Dieselman needs a 13 wrk adventure to Paris Island for a attitude correction

Westmoreland, TN

#58 Aug 25, 2011
He wouldn't make it past the bus stop.
hmmm

Lafayette, TN

#59 Aug 30, 2011
bet blooded's real name is Jerry Wooten,he claims earning theeagle,globe, and anchor,but he never went to Parris Island, SC....That after all, is where marines are made.
prettgurl

Scottsville, KY

#60 Aug 31, 2011
i love you wormmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!
hahaaha

United States

#61 Aug 31, 2011
prettgurl wrote:
i love you wormmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!
blooded is worm little jerry wooten ha ha thats funny he is so little 2 be talkin so big on here hahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lafayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Cagley 19 min God 9
Tennplasco 44 min Yup 1
Butch areva 1 hr wondering 4
seth smith (Mar '10) 2 hr Sarah 24
Burger king 6 hr Ronald McDonald 7
August likens 13 hr Crybaby 5
road conditions (Jan '14) 16 hr Needing to know 4

Lafayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance