Brenda Coley and Promoting Alcoholic ...

Brenda Coley and Promoting Alcoholic Beverages

Posted in the Lafayette Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Going To Heaven

Lafayette, TN

#1 Oct 17, 2012
Brenda Coley and her friends with-in the Macon County Republican Party want you to attend a wine tasting and cheese party this week before the election. Drunks! Just what they are! Which elected officials will show and promote the event? What will the real Christians in Macon County think that are Republicans? Their party now has to get drunk to function. LMAO
wtf

United States

#2 Oct 18, 2012
Get a life!!! it's just a wine tasting for Pete's sake!!! Jesus turned water into wine right?? Just because someone is tasting wine doesn't mean they are throwing a drunk!!! Stop judging people you judgemental hypocrite!!!
yeah

Midland, MI

#3 Oct 18, 2012
wine tasting is a drunk? i hate people that are so good and never ever do one single thing wrong so they can then point a finger.the kind that chokes you to death with so much good oozing out of their pores. i wish i was half as good as those such good people. then everyone could not stand me either
sturgeon

Rathdrum, ID

#4 Oct 18, 2012
When and where is this event?

“no perverts allowed”

Since: Oct 12

mount juliet tn

#5 Oct 18, 2012
Well I heard Jesus, He drank wine and I'd bet we'd got along just fine. He calmed the storm and healed the blind ...and I'd bet He'd understand a heart like mine.
Haha

Lafayette, TN

#6 Oct 18, 2012
Going To Heaven wrote:
Brenda Coley and her friends with-in the Macon County Republican Party want you to attend a wine tasting and cheese party this week before the election. Drunks! Just what they are! Which elected officials will show and promote the event? What will the real Christians in Macon County think that are Republicans? Their party now has to get drunk to function. LMAO
Seriously? Is this all you have to do with your life? Maybe you should go to this wine tasting to have something to do with your time. Make a friend or something. Oh, and remember - Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:(Luke 6:37). Do you really think you can pick up that first stone??
Mike

Lafayette, TN

#7 Oct 18, 2012
Okay Mr. or Ms. "Going To Heaven" why is it you hide behind "Heaven" and not post your real name? I don't remember reading in the Bible where having a glass of wine is a sin. And please, with all your heavenly background, what does the "A" in LMAO stand for?
juubaweeba

Lafayette, TN

#8 Oct 18, 2012
Going To Heaven wrote:
Looks like your post backfired on ya didn't it? Are you the same person that started the poll on who's a republican drunk? I thought so!!! Let me know if they have a wine drinking party. Screw the wine tasting.
thetruth

Westmoreland, TN

#9 Oct 18, 2012
juubaweeba wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like your post backfired on ya didn't it? Are you the same person that started the poll on who's a republican drunk? I thought so!!! Let me know if they have a wine drinking party. Screw the wine tasting.
i'll drank to this post.
Know What u Say

Burkesville, KY

#10 Oct 19, 2012
What about 1 Tim 5:23. Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities.

So now you're not going to drink any water????
tcb

Scottsville, KY

#11 Oct 19, 2012
may as well have it here than go pay your money to another county if they want it they gonna get it so keep the money here in this county
Ha Ha

Lafayette, TN

#12 Oct 19, 2012
Mr or Mrs going Heaven. I bet you go out to eat in a restaurant that serves drinks. You need to get a life and stop being jealous of others. This is a wine tasting not a bar. If you dont want to taste so be!!!!!!Im sure that they would be glad for you to be there. You might find the real story!!!!
Ha Ha

Lafayette, TN

#13 Oct 19, 2012
tcb wrote:
may as well have it here than go pay your money to another county if they want it they gonna get it so keep the money here in this county
AMEN!!!

Westmoreland, TN

#14 Oct 19, 2012
The wine in the Bible was non-alcoholic. Today's wine has a percentage of alcohol.
yeah

United States

#15 Oct 19, 2012
is Ms going to a Democrat? they kill babies. and are the most immoral group ever
Wet

Scottsville, KY

#16 Oct 19, 2012
Make Macon county wet so the dems can spend more of our tax dollars that's what they won't this why they done the first they need more of our money for tax reason go for I like have a wet county u dem so I can stand you in the county I will support by drinking lmao
Might not

Lafayette, TN

#17 Oct 19, 2012
Going To Heaven wrote:
A real follower of Christ would respectfully mind his own business and care little for the politics of a corrupt world. Buy it or don't, whatever man.
Teresa

White House, TN

#18 Oct 19, 2012
Going To Heaven wrote:
I am a CHRISTIAN and at this point in time I am a Republican. With that being said I will be attending this function and am part of it. I am proud to be an AMERICAN and have this RIGHT to have these functions. I am not one to judge as it seems you are I,however, do not know your heart but I do know that actions speak louder than word. I find it curious you sit in judgemnent of wine which is and was the drink referred to in the Bible so I guess you are also calling Jesus and his disciples DRUNKS, but I do not remember LMO (Yes I know I left off the A it was intentional as I know what it stands for) being proper language or the way it is used in this instance being in the Bible. hmmmmm....

Hendersonville, TN

#19 Oct 20, 2012
Teresa, the wine in the Bible did not have alcohol content.
fullofit

Lafayette, TN

#20 Oct 20, 2012
guest wrote:
Teresa, the wine in the Bible did not have alcohol content.
what makes you believe that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lafayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
F&M Building 2 hr Nobody special 3
hot mexi guys 3 hr Uncommon Sense 2
The Hotel in RBS 3 hr Uncommon Sense 2
News Four charged with animal cruelty (Feb '15) 5 hr Karma 27
Embroidery ?? 8 hr Emily 3
Tennplasco lafayette tn (Mar '15) 14 hr I know 48
What's happened to the LPD? Tue Ben 1

Lafayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance