First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Wondering

Lafayette, TN

#1 Mar 18, 2011
Does anyone know anything about Kevin Harrison getting busted for meth?
bubba

Nashville, TN

#2 Mar 18, 2011
Wondering wrote:
Does anyone know anything about Kevin Harrison getting busted for meth?
Ur kidding?? Really?
true

Lafayette, TN

#3 Mar 19, 2011
Its true. Hes a dummy
sadbuttrue

Westmoreland, TN

#4 Mar 19, 2011
kevin and his girlfriend both were arrested
Wow

Lafayette, TN

#5 Mar 19, 2011
Really?? what happened?
bubba

Lafayette, TN

#6 Mar 19, 2011
sadbuttrue wrote:
kevin and his girlfriend both were arrested
What happened to their children?
Another Mom

Scottsville, KY

#7 Mar 19, 2011
Isnt he a preacher or is that a different one
sadbuttrue

Westmoreland, TN

#8 Mar 19, 2011
Another Mom wrote:
Isnt he a preacher or is that a different one
A completely different Kevin Harrison!
WOW

Scottsville, KY

#9 Mar 21, 2011
You think people would consider their children first. They are babies at that! They are the ones to suffer most!
Someone

Westmoreland, TN

#10 Mar 21, 2011
WOW wrote:
You think people would consider their children first. They are babies at that! They are the ones to suffer most!
That's exactly right!!!
curious

Scottsville, KY

#11 Mar 21, 2011
Does anyone know what has happened to the children. I hope they are with family and not in state custody.
ABC

Scottsville, KY

#12 Mar 21, 2011
curious wrote:
Does anyone know what has happened to the children. I hope they are with family and not in state custody.
They are with family.
Macon County Resident

Scottsville, KY

#13 Mar 22, 2011
I heard Amanda (Kevin's girlfriend) got out of jail today. Is this true?
bubba

Spencer, NC

#14 Mar 22, 2011
Kevin doesn't put anyone first including his kids.. I know his family and his granny and his mamas a saint. They have been very good to him. His brother is the same way.
JustSayin

Scottsville, KY

#15 Mar 22, 2011
I feel bad for the poor kids involved with these trashy meth users. They need to stay in jail for awhile.
IDK

Scottsville, KY

#16 Mar 22, 2011
JustSayin wrote:
I feel bad for the poor kids involved with these trashy meth users. They need to stay in jail for awhile.
You are exactly right those kids are going to be the ones to suffer the most in the long run. But last I knew she was out of jail and he was still in there.
And I am just saying

Lafayette, TN

#17 Mar 22, 2011
Yes.. She is out of jail, because her family worked hard and got her out... She is not trashy, you obviously don't know her! She also is not a meth user, her boyfriend is... But the fact she was in the house, and aloud it to go on, she got in trouble right along with him... We are highly upset she stayed with him and aloud him to do such a thing.. But we still love her, she is still a wonderful person, works really hard and loves her kids.. She is a great mom to them, but she did make a very bad decision because she loved their father too! It is not her fault that her family got her out and Kevin's family did not... His family are great people (don't know what happened to him) and they do not accept this behavior, so they may not be getting him out, cause I am sure they are mad.. she has no control over that though, just like she has no control over Kevin because he is an adult. If she was not such a great person, then why is her boss still allowing her to keep her job with a charge like that??? Think about it! She messed up by getting with a guy who does not care about anyone but himself, and she is allowing him to drag her down.. She is being stupid on that part, but I just hope she opens her eyes and realizes for good this time that he is not good for her or the kids... She has lots of friends and family and his family who all love her and good to her, and everyone knows this is not a normal behavior for her... I had hoped kevin would change for hers and the kids sake, but I guess he just doesn't care to.. She needs to be left alone.
Oh really

Scottsville, KY

#18 Mar 22, 2011
And I am just saying wrote:
Yes.. She is out of jail, because her family worked hard and got her out... She is not trashy, you obviously don't know her! She also is not a meth user, her boyfriend is... But the fact she was in the house, and aloud it to go on, she got in trouble right along with him... We are highly upset she stayed with him and aloud him to do such a thing.. But we still love her, she is still a wonderful person, works really hard and loves her kids.. She is a great mom to them, but she did make a very bad decision because she loved their father too! It is not her fault that her family got her out and Kevin's family did not... His family are great people (don't know what happened to him) and they do not accept this behavior, so they may not be getting him out, cause I am sure they are mad.. she has no control over that though, just like she has no control over Kevin because he is an adult. If she was not such a great person, then why is her boss still allowing her to keep her job with a charge like that??? Think about it! She messed up by getting with a guy who does not care about anyone but himself, and she is allowing him to drag her down.. She is being stupid on that part, but I just hope she opens her eyes and realizes for good this time that he is not good for her or the kids... She has lots of friends and family and his family who all love her and good to her, and everyone knows this is not a normal behavior for her... I had hoped kevin would change for hers and the kids sake, but I guess he just doesn't care to.. She needs to be left alone.
Amanda failed the drug test just the same as Kevin did. The truth will come out in court.
Truth

Lafayette, TN

#19 Mar 22, 2011
Not for meth... She has smoked pot a couple times, and thats the part she failed.. Are you going to go to court just to find out? So you can run home and report it on Topix, and call everyone... Thats all everyone does in Macon County..
btw

Portland, TN

#20 Mar 22, 2011
Last time i checked when you are making meth anyone who is around it gets it in there system so even if she did fail it for that it wasnt because she used it. Kevin is sorry exuse for a boyfriend and a father i hope they throw the book at him. He was too pathetic to say that it was his meth lab so they both got charged with it when everyone in macon county knows he was the one using and selling. But say what you want about amanda because the people close to her know her best. and she's not a meth user.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lafayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Embroidery ?? 1 hr Emily 3
Tennplasco lafayette tn (Mar '15) 6 hr I know 48
The Hotel in RBS 20 hr Judge 1
What's happened to the LPD? 20 hr Ben 1
jackson body shop Tue sho 1
Ronnie Goad Tue wondering 2
Lafayette landing Mon Schrodingers Cat 7

Lafayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance