Inquiringmind48

Bethpage, TN

#1 Mar 3, 2013
Did every one get out safely
wonder

Scottsville, KY

#2 Mar 3, 2013
I have heard some but dont want to start any rumors because of hearsay. I was just wondering who all was in the fire and who was the neighbors who were affected?
Jessy

Lafayette, TN

#3 Mar 3, 2013
wonder wrote:
I have heard some but dont want to start any rumors because of hearsay. I was just wondering who all was in the fire and who was the neighbors who were affected?
Danny Nash was involved
Jessy

Lafayette, TN

#4 Mar 3, 2013
Danny Nash involved think he is dead but not sure
Parying

Lafayette, TN

#5 Mar 3, 2013
News 5 has reports 2 confirmed dead 2 unknown. sad sad night fir all Macon County ppl. May God be with the families.
Reader

White House, TN

#6 Mar 3, 2013
JMEAD

Scottsville, KY

#7 Mar 3, 2013
channel 4 said the bodies of the occupants of the house have been found but they are still searching for Danny Nash but he is presumed dead. such a tragedy....may God be with these families .
sad

Westmoreland, TN

#8 Mar 3, 2013
Is that the Danny Nash that is married to Sheila
nash

Gold Hill, NC

#9 Mar 3, 2013
Yes he was married to sheila, and he did die. He tried to save the family in the house but none of them made it out.
hero

Lafayette, TN

#10 Mar 4, 2013
Praying for the families Danny must have been a great guy for trying to save a family.
agree

Lafayette, TN

#11 Mar 4, 2013
thats just what kind of person danny was. he would help you.. and it is so sad that he did not make it out. hero...i agree... pray for his family and the others....we will miss them all. but thank you danny nash for trying.
Saddened

Red Boiling Springs, TN

#12 Mar 4, 2013
Danny Nash was always a sweet, friendly, caring man. He will never be forgotten. I did not know the others but RIP to all and God Bless the families. I'm so saddened by this
Tina

Arlington, TX

#13 Mar 4, 2013
Why didn't Jesus save them? Was it his plan for them to die?
abc

Hendersonville, TN

#14 Mar 5, 2013
If you don't have anything any better to do go play in the road Tina.
he did

Lafayette, TN

#15 Mar 5, 2013
he saved them from a world of sin, and took them to heaven to live in his kingdom, i love and miss them but they all 4 are in a better place. with god
meemee

Scottsville, KY

#16 Mar 5, 2013
he did wrote:
he saved them from a world of sin, and took them to heaven to live in his kingdom, i love and miss them but they all 4 are in a better place. with god
Amen
Kind

Pleasant Shade, TN

#17 Mar 6, 2013
meemee wrote:
<quoted text>Amen
AMEN AMEN!!!!!!!!!!
4waystop

Springfield, TN

#18 Mar 7, 2013
Danny nash was one of the best men i have ever had the privilidge to know! he would do it agian knowing the out come. he was just that way we all should strive to be like him thats whats wrong with the world not many care anymore.we need more men like he was!I am proud to have known him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lafayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll How much do you trust Tri County Electric (Oct '08) 4 hr Smalls 79
who are the biggest drugies in macon co.? (Apr '10) 6 hr Stupid 18
Mark gammons 2018 for sheiff 14 hr Just an observation 12
Macon County Sheriff's Department 15 hr Mad bitch 32
Ken Witcher 15 hr Mad bitch 1
Miranda young (Apr '15) 16 hr pokedherbrain 21
stormy goad Sat justasking 1

Lafayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance