Comments
61 - 80 of 109 Comments Last updated Nov 15, 2012
Hopeful

Scottsville, KY

#62 May 23, 2012
I wonder if Taco Bell will take away from La Tia and Agaves ? It may hurt their business because Taco Bell is alot cheaper.
yes

Maumee, OH

#63 May 23, 2012
rumers wrote:
This rumer again? When will it ever stop? once a year someone decides to get everyone excited by telling them taco bell is coming. Its not coming. And as long as the same guy keeps the one in carthage,it never will. He has bought the franchise rights to keep one from opening here.
No TACO BELL in Carthage - Gordonsville has one..
smothered covered splater

Lafayette, TN

#64 May 23, 2012
I heard a waffle house is coming to lafayette
rumers

United States

#65 May 24, 2012
Im not holding my breath. Id die
Git Bent

Westmoreland, TN

#66 May 24, 2012
Oh yeah wrote:
I heard from someone with the city council that YES, there will be a taco bell where the old doctors office is, just to get it started up. Another building will be built later on down from the hearthstone inn, where all them lots are up for sale. Can't wait, about dang time something different came to town!!
I told you So....
excited

Lafayette, TN

#67 May 24, 2012
there is a brothel going up near walmart area i heard it from the grapevine
tired of this

United States

#68 May 26, 2012
Well when they take down the for lease sign and put up taco bell sign I will believe it
whatweneed

Lafayette, TN

#69 May 26, 2012
yea
what no way

United States

#70 May 27, 2012
Its just rumor. Ppl are lyin when they say they know its comin trust me so far its just rumor
tired of this

United States

#71 May 27, 2012
Hopeful wrote:
I wonder if Taco Bell will take away from La Tia and Agaves ? It may hurt their business because Taco Bell is alot cheaper.
I used to love la Tia,but since agaves came in service at la Tia has really went way down. I go to agaves most of time now.
Anderson

United States

#72 Jul 11, 2012
Long John silvers out, bell in
Danny

Julian, NC

#73 Jul 11, 2012
So what is the big deal it is just another junk food fast food place
abc

Scottsville, KY

#74 Jul 11, 2012
When are you stupid people gonna wise up and see these are just rumors? How many times have we heard the Taco Bell lie? If it comes fine if it doesn't fine. Some of you idiots need to get a life. It seems like you revolve around the "Taco Bell is coming to town" rumormongering. To all you liars that said it was coming into the old Walmart strip mall building that was doing all the renovations, have you drove by there and seen what is actually going in there? You think you gonna get a burrito in that place now? Feel like an idiot now? You ought to!
jonathan

Lafayette, TN

#75 Jul 11, 2012
yup its tru taco bell is coming it is in the macon county chronicle this week there going to start hiring managers and team members august 1st you have to go to the chamber of commerce building to put in for it....
Geez

Scottsville, KY

#76 Jul 11, 2012
Anderson wrote:
Long John silvers out, bell in
2009 called. It wants it's "news" back.

It was false then, false now.
justwhatiheard

Lafayette, TN

#77 Jul 11, 2012
I don't know this to be true but what I heard is that Taco Bell sent a woman from the corporate office in California and she looked at Dr. Hagan's old office. It will not have a drive-thru. I wish the paper would have told where they were going to put it.
jonathan

Lafayette, TN

#78 Jul 11, 2012
yes thats were its suppose to be going right now in hagans office beside the dollar tree. there going to see how well it works there and if it works out good suppose to build a building later that will have drive thru.
susie

Lafayette, TN

#79 Jul 11, 2012
i heard they are putting it across from the stockyard in an old house. i love taco bell
Bri

Scottsville, KY

#80 Jul 11, 2012
smothered covered splater wrote:
I heard a waffle house is coming to lafayette
Nope. Not yet atleast. I know a regional manager and he wants to get one here but has been trying for years and no luck yet.
wino

Mount Holly, NC

#81 Jul 11, 2012
well i,d just as soon go get me a can of dog food and some of them there enchladia tortilas an some enchliada sauce and pour some cheesed on everthing and bake it at home insteadd of eating at the tarco belll.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lafayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min Julia 146,285
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 37 min DeDominicis 9,346
Hartsville Taco Co 5 hr Mark Gammons 3
teri eden (Nov '12) 18 hr she nasty 69
Cruelty to Animals 22 hr Unreal 26
Fire Mark Gammons!!! 22 hr Lafayette dude 314
McDonalds in Lafayette (Mar '12) Mon 1The Observer 64
•••
•••
Lafayette Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lafayette Jobs