Belmount University
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 10

York, SC

#21 Jan 27, 2011
Correction. Please omit O'D above.
macon mom

Westmoreland, TN

#22 Jan 28, 2011
wondering wrote:
If you do not want our opinions then do not go to a christian college.
This is the best comment I've read!!!! Pretty much sums it up in one sentence.
Actually

Lafayette, TN

#23 Jan 28, 2011
retard wrote:
<quoted text>you cant like your own post, if you didn't even know that, you have no business posting at all.
To "retard", yes, you can like your own post. You click on judge it and agree, funny, or whatever you want to judge it as.:) Just sayin.
curious

Westmoreland, TN

#24 Jan 28, 2011
Isaac Baccus wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok so you post their mission statement. They sold out for the money. Can you please understand that. What kind of "Christianity" sells out for the money? What kind O'D "Christian " organization takes money over principles. If a preacher was in the pulpit just for money what would he be? A liar! They didn't want to lose their big monetary gifts so they let the sodomites in. That is not Christianity, that is compromise.
amen brother you said it all
retard

Westmoreland, TN

#25 Jan 28, 2011
Actually wrote:
<quoted text>
To "retard", yes, you can like your own post. You click on judge it and agree, funny, or whatever you want to judge it as.:) Just sayin.
NO you canNOT try it, then refresh the page, it does not work. say what you want.
ActuallyNO

Westmoreland, TN

#26 Jan 28, 2011
Actually wrote:
<quoted text>
To "retard", yes, you can like your own post. You click on judge it and agree, funny, or whatever you want to judge it as.:) Just sayin.
No you cannot judge your own post.
curious

Westmoreland, TN

#27 Jan 28, 2011
retard wrote:
<quoted text>NO you canNOT try it, then refresh the page, it does not work. say what you want.
What does that have to do with anything anyway? Who cares
Actually

Westmoreland, TN

#28 Jan 28, 2011
curious wrote:
<quoted text>What does that have to do with anything anyway? Who cares
go have fun sucking Issacs c**k, you seem to be about like him.
isaac baccus

York, SC

#29 Jan 28, 2011
Actually wrote:
<quoted text>go have fun sucking Issacs c**k, you seem to be about like him.
Do you eat with your mouth too or do you
just clean dog kennels with it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lafayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barry Hall (Aug '16) 13 hr Abcd 41
I truly thought he loved me 14 hr Cringe 27
Does anyone know pam harris? (Jun '16) 16 hr I know her 10
Kim wilson (Jun '16) Fri There both trash 9
Humming saound Fri Bigfoot 2
Walmart Thu peeping tom 4
The true measure of a man Thu Smh 3

Lafayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lafayette Mortgages