just curious

Lafayette, TN

#1 Sep 14, 2012
I want to know anything ya'll know about him. Who his parents are what ever you know about him
yeah

Lafayette, TN

#2 Sep 14, 2012
why?
just curious

Lafayette, TN

#3 Sep 16, 2012
because i know a sum1 thats talkin to him and other ppl are sayin he is a bad person and i just wanna kno if its true cause she is like my sis.
Mother

Lafayette, TN

#4 Sep 16, 2012
u worry to much
cautious

Westmoreland, TN

#5 Sep 16, 2012
He just got out of jail didnt he?
Danny

United States

#6 Sep 16, 2012
Yes he just got out of jail and he has 3 kids all by different women and he doesn't support any of them
Just Me

Bethpage, TN

#7 Sep 17, 2012
I will tell you that he is druggie and an abusive person.He will not work.My advise to whoever is seeing him is run....get away from him as fast as you can.
boo hoo

Lafayette, TN

#8 Sep 17, 2012
Just Me wrote:
I will tell you that he is druggie and an abusive person.He will not work.My advise to whoever is seeing him is run....get away from him as fast as you can.
he never had a chance. his parents and family are nothin but trash.
lol

Westmoreland, TN

#9 Sep 17, 2012
he is living with trash now, its suppose to be his girlfriend.
Pete

Lafayette, TN

#10 Sep 17, 2012
There is more men out here..
Just Me

Bethpage, TN

#11 Sep 18, 2012
boo hoo wrote:
<quoted text>
he never had a chance. his parents and family are nothin but trash.
Everybody has a choice on who they want to be. He could have shoosen to be a better person than his parents but, he didn't.
yeah

Lafayette, TN

#13 Sep 18, 2012
that's right he had a decent stepmom since he was 9yrs old and he did everything mean he could he treated her like crap and she was good to him
courious

Lafayette, TN

#14 Sep 20, 2012
who is his supposed to be girl friend
IDontWantThisNig htToEnd

Lafayette, TN

#15 Sep 22, 2012
Don't you people have anything better to do besides talk crap about someone you may or may not know?
Yea he might have made mistakes before but you never know he could of changed since the last time any of you guys have seen him. People make mistakes. All you can do is forget about the past and get to know who i\he is today. And if you don't like who he is today just forget about him and leave his alone. What is the point of talking about someone on here? What are you too scared to say it to the person's face? And asking about someone on here isn't gonna tell you anything all you have to do is go up to him and ask him to his face. And i don't care if i'm like your sister, i can take care of myself.
yo yo

Westmoreland, TN

#16 Sep 23, 2012
hes seeing someone from hermitage springs
hey

Lafayette, TN

#17 Sep 24, 2012
who cuz i kno sum1 he talkin 2
someone who knows

Columbia, SC

#18 Sep 28, 2012
My advice...stay away from him.
sum1whocares

Lafayette, TN

#19 Oct 1, 2012
All i have to say is screw him.. He was talkin to my friend while he was in jail... Said he wanted to change his life and crap said he wanted to be with her when he gets out.. Got her hopes up then stops talkin to her then dates someone else. she thinks its cause she says she is ugly and stuff.... But its really because he is nothing but a low life piece of crap. he needs to get a grip on reality and stop playing with girls emotions. she really liked him he wrote to her all the time.. but i guess he decuided to be with trash and not sumone that actually has a heart and aint the least bit trashy. She deserves better. all girls deserve better than him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lafayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
candy ray 12 min Wonder women 6
dany lamb (Jun '15) 15 hr Tina 54
Bubba English Tue needing info asao 1
Nut Bush City Tue JUSTsayin 3
James jines May 23 Knows the truth a... 4
straitway truth ministries May 23 Reuben 5
wondering who terry jones was dating from lafay... (Feb '10) May 23 JUSTsayin 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lafayette Mortgages