Teacher kid brings airsoft gun get what?
just wondering

Westmoreland, TN

#24 Jan 24, 2013
Hhh00014 wrote:
I think you all need to shut your freaking mouths. I highly doubt you even know all the details. And I am 100% certain that your child is not perfect, and I'm sure you yourself is not perfect either. And also just so you know it federal law about what discipline you get when you have a medical disorder.
So, all of you who seem to know EVERYTHING about this situation, just tell me what kind of medical disorder he has. I've known this family for a LONG time, and this is the first I've heard of it.
lol

Scottsville, KY

#25 Jan 24, 2013
maybe read this. This school is doing this why did we not.http://www.khq.com/story/1 7660142/airsoft-guns-found-in- students-backpack-csentennial- middle-school-locked-down-afte r
cornmeal

Lafayette, TN

#27 Jan 24, 2013
post their names, don't be skeeered!!
macon mom

Pleasant Shade, TN

#29 Jan 25, 2013
Pinto wrote:
I am very upset over this topic, I think it is wrong that the teachers are getting speical treatment what a example they are setting for this town. I just hope the school board does something about this. And this young man should have knew better he is not a child if he is in jr high. But everyone is right if he is special needs child he still should have been dealt with. And sounds like he needs help. Fast
you are absolutely correct....but he is NOT a special needs child. i think he may have a slight speech problem. other than that, he is fine. he knew better. he is getting special treatment because his mom is a teacher. plain and simple.
Yeap thats right

Howey In The Hills, FL

#30 Jan 25, 2013
Look the sandy hook killer had issues too!!
Just because this kid is a retard doesn't mean he won't bring a real one next time
imsorry

White House, TN

#31 Jan 25, 2013
I don't think calling a child is the right thing either. You can get your feelings across without that kind of behavior. Not nice.
imsorry

White House, TN

#32 Jan 25, 2013
*Calling a child a name.
Yeap thats right

Howey In The Hills, FL

#33 Jan 25, 2013
Why not?
If that's the excuse for his behavior then they shouldn't have it both ways
He is either a retard that ain't responsible for his own actions or not!
Pinto

Lafayette, TN

#34 Jan 25, 2013
A speech problem? Are you serious? Lol how did that play a part in this boy not making a good decision. This problem he has is being used as a excuse for what he done. Therefor his next step may be a real gun, then how will all the people involved feel? This child needs help.
Common sense

Westmoreland, TN

#35 Jan 25, 2013
I think on this whole thread there is one fact. People need to realize this is a gossip site with very little news value to it. You really cannot believe everything you read or hear at a beauty shop! I have decided to pray for each and every person that uses this site on a regular basis.
Yeap thats right

Howey In The Hills, FL

#36 Jan 25, 2013
He doesn't need to be there with other children
If he didn't know what he was doing was wrong how could he possibly understand that a real one would be dangerous?
Would he know difference between toy and real think?
I'm calling my board member and school director!!
hahaha

Portland, TN

#37 Jan 25, 2013
Common sense wrote:
I think on this whole thread there is one fact. People need to realize this is a gossip site with very little news value to it. You really cannot believe everything you read or hear at a beauty shop! I have decided to pray for each and every person that uses this site on a regular basis.
I guess you should pray for yourself also then lol. Because you are on here reading all of it.
Teachers are crooked

Bethpage, TN

#38 Jan 25, 2013
I wish the school board would do something! But truth is they want because its a teachers kid. Even if the kid has problems or not that's the facts Jack! Nothing will happen then when a nobody kid does it, then it will be all over news. What about kids can't even use their fingers to make like a gun shape? They expell kids for that and it's their hands and fingers really!!!! An now a air gun, teachers kid and nothing happens!!! An still got to be in the basket ball game that night? No punishment at all? What's up with that?
you are the problem

Charlotte, NC

#39 Jan 26, 2013
Im a teacher wrote:
I am also a teacher and I do believe to some standards, that a teachers child should have some special privileges, you know a perk to the job. But, I do not think that bringing a gun to school is one of those perks.
The problem with MCJH in one succinct statement. It's who you know or who you are. Pathetic, simply pathetic.
hmmm

Hickory, NC

#40 Jan 26, 2013
you could get away with murder in Lafayette if you know the right ppl... this is the same ole stuff... Not surprised!
whoop whoop

Maxton, NC

#41 Jan 26, 2013
Bransford is retiring at the end of the year. He's just playing out the string and hoping he doesn't have to deal with anything controversial. This is the second major incident he's dropped the ball on this year. But, it's macon county so nobody will be held responsible. The teacher/parent of this child should be suspended without pay. Apparently this child has been taught that because mommy is a teacher, and I use that term loosely, he can do whatever he wants with no repercussions.
No clu

Westmoreland, TN

#42 Jan 26, 2013
This is all getting on my nerves. The child is being punished by the school. His sentence was handed down on Tuesday and started Wednesday due to legal questions. And I am not quite sure why his mom should be suspended without pay because SHE TURNED IN THE AIR SOFT GUN IMMEDIATELY TO THE OFFICE. All of you need to get a life and worry about your own life!
hard left

Maxton, NC

#43 Jan 26, 2013
I guarantee neither newspaper covers this story. But if it's a wreck on the Hwy 10 hill or a meth bust it would be front page news.
imsorry

White House, TN

#44 Jan 26, 2013
IT IS OUR LIFE, IT IS OUR BUSINESS.. IF OUR KIDS ARE IN THERE!!!!!!! IF THIS HAD BEEN A CHILD FROM SOMEONE WHO ISN'T AS HIGH UP ON THE "KISSING UP CHAIN" IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT STORY!!!!!! AND THE WHOLE TOWN KNOWS IT. JUST CAUSE HE IS FROM A UPITY FAMILY. HE GETS PRETTY MUCH NOTHING!!!!!!!!!! IT'S SAME OLD BULL THAT THIS TOWN HAS DONE FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS. I LOVE THIS TOWN BUT THE WAY THE PEOPLE HERE ARE THAT HAVE A LITTLE INFLUENCE IS CRAP!! HE HAS LEARNED THAT HE CAN GET AWAY WITH PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING!! WHICH SENDS A MESSAGE TO THE OTHER KIDS TO DO THE SAME. AND MAYBE THEY WILL DECIDE TO BRING A REAL ONE. THEN IT WILL BE TO LATE!!!!!!!!!
No clu wrote:
This is all getting on my nerves. The child is being punished by the school. His sentence was handed down on Tuesday and started Wednesday due to legal questions. And I am not quite sure why his mom should be suspended without pay because SHE TURNED IN THE AIR SOFT GUN IMMEDIATELY TO THE OFFICE. All of you need to get a life and worry about your own life!
it is my business

Maxton, NC

#45 Jan 26, 2013
No clu wrote:
Why were none of the parents of the other students notified? Because his mother is a teacher, that's why. They have a big sign at the office of the junior high saying "all threats will be taken seriously". I guess this sign is only there to intimidate parents. There are definitely two sets of rules at MCJH. When a child gets injured or worse it will be to late.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lafayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know where Chris Stacey is??? 12 hr Lol 1
New to area any easy women around? 13 hr She easy 6
whaz up with all deze fat womens in Layflette (Sep '12) 15 hr Fat Women 7
Body found Sat Bigfoot 5
who is the biggest and badest fighter? (Aug '10) Sat Kickboxer Dad 35
Elijah Byfield and Macy Raines Fri Rachel 25
Tennplasco lafayette tn (Mar '15) Thu Anonymous 223

Lafayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance