Comments
1 - 20 of 25 Comments Last updated Nov 28, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jobless bc of Walmart

Monroe, NC

#1 Nov 26, 2011
http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/06/politics/abramo...

why voting will only make things worse
Jobless bc of Walmart

Monroe, NC

#2 Nov 26, 2011
and here is the 3 minute version of Pelosi being confronted by 60 minutes on her corruption

Truly, the United States that was established, way back before it's two STAGGERING bankruptcies, was never supposed to be like this.

End money in politics and publicly held

corporations. The federal reserve must go and it's

time to get back to "The Constitution For The

United States Of America" instead of THE

CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

There is a huge difference, you all know the system has been broken for a long time....
Jobless bc of Walmart

Monroe, NC

#3 Nov 26, 2011
www.youtube.com/watch...

the 15 minute clip from 60 minutes
Jobless bc of Walmart

Monroe, NC

#4 Nov 26, 2011
Dennis Miller's humorous take on things

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
you suck

United States

#5 Nov 26, 2011
You suck. Noones reads your stupid long rants that's always got 3 replies from yourself.
Ben Dover

Scottsville, KY

#6 Nov 27, 2011
Just how many f**king screennames are you going to use? Do you actually think there are rational people out here buying your childish rants? Get the f**k over yourself. I agree with you suck. Everyone here can see through you and your childishness that you need everything for free. Get off your dead ass, get a bath, and get a job. They are out there. I guess you are like Cousin Eddie-you're holding out for a job in management. That is funny!!!

Albemarle, NC

#7 Nov 27, 2011
Obviously you, and many others, do read them.
town guy

United States

#8 Nov 27, 2011
Ben Dover he will harass you as he has me- he's a idiot
BOR-RING

Westmoreland, TN

#9 Nov 27, 2011
guest wrote:
Obviously you, and many others, do read them.
I don't read them, I am capable of independent thought and know how to hit the search button for myself.

I do look to see how many alter egos you have created for yourself. By the way I think your EGO is what needs to be "altered".
town guy

Albemarle, NC

#10 Nov 27, 2011
stop picking on me you meanies
Ben Dover

Scottsville, KY

#11 Nov 27, 2011
It has got to be a child. I wonder if mommy and daddy know he is on their computer? Probably needs his shi**y diaper changed.
Ben Dover

Scottsville, KY

#12 Nov 27, 2011
I read the first line or two to find if it is you then I see what little name you have made for yourself today in a lame attempt to make it appear there are many on your side. Sorry. You are failing miserably.
Ben Dover

Albemarle, NC

#13 Nov 27, 2011
Yeah man, town guy, guest and Sentry Man are all blithering fools.
Ben Dover

Scottsville, KY

#14 Nov 27, 2011
I hear Pelosi's #1 fan is some lunatic from South Carolina who has an identity crisis.
town guy

United States

#15 Nov 27, 2011
Hey I'm the original Town Guy not that cut and paste idiot- I've always professed work for success
Ben Dover

Scottsville, KY

#16 Nov 27, 2011
He is just a desperate fool that is grasping for straws because his precious little tantrum-laced children's movement is going nowhere and for the most part isn't even in the news anymore. Just one more little movement that these nasty lazy hippy-wannabes pull from time to time because they are just to sorry to work for a living like everybody else. I guess we really need to stop responding to them and don't give them an audience. It isn't going to make a difference anyway. At least if him and his kind don't have an audience, they absolutely loose.
Sentry Man

Albemarle, NC

#17 Nov 27, 2011
Ben Dover is a rainbow flag waving queen.
Ben Dover

Scottsville, KY

#18 Nov 27, 2011
Aw! Sweet! I must be getting to your nasty self! Good. That is one of my goals! I wave a flag, but it ain't one of them fa**ot flags. Those are the ones I have in my bathroom in case of running out of toilet paper.
Depressing

Red Boiling Springs, TN

#19 Nov 28, 2011
It is a sad day when you are picked on for calling for a return to our Constitution and an environment that would actually foster a chance for people. Instead you are mocked and called lazy, told to get a job or a bath. As long as them and their are doing alright they could care less bout everyone else. I wonder if they'll enjoy the same being told to them once they've spent our nation into bankruptcy and a global currency leaves them with gasoline in the ten-fifteen dollar a gallon range. Keep voting for that R, fellas, it has worked out so far.

I read your links, it is a sad day when telling the truth is a revolutionary or ridicule worthy act. Don't take them personally, they are just mad because they still desperately wanna believe their vote still matters. What a novel concept.
Ben Dover

Scottsville, KY

#20 Nov 28, 2011
We all support (most of us anyway) a total return tot he constitution, but the manner in which some of these things have been done is deplorable. The conduct of these 'occupiers' in the guise of doing such is beneath contempt. Stop trying to cover up for them. It is going to be judgement day in LA!!! I am doing ok because I know it isn't the government's job to take care of me for free. I work and work hard for a living. I have my entire adult life and even earlier. You never saw me go into a McDonals's and throw a tantrum becasue I didn't get free food. You never read of me pushing an elderly woman down stairs. You never saw me throw blood and urine on food carts because all of a sudden I have to pay for my food. You never saw me urinate or defecate in public, have sex in a public place or committ any other deplorable act like these loons are doing. Get your facts straight Depressed! As far as the R you damned fool, ask yourself who controls the Senate and the WhiteHouse? All the dems care about is getting them queers some special rights. You like Pelosi doing insider trading? How is that democrat working out for you. Dems can all go to hell and take their little rainbow-waving faireys with them. Then maybe we can get back to normal.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lafayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 9 min Irving 146,283
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 33 min DeDominicis 9,346
Hartsville Taco Co 5 hr Mark Gammons 3
teri eden (Nov '12) 18 hr she nasty 69
Cruelty to Animals 22 hr Unreal 26
Fire Mark Gammons!!! 22 hr Lafayette dude 314
McDonalds in Lafayette (Mar '12) Mon 1The Observer 64
•••
•••
•••

Lafayette Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••