neighbor

Westmoreland, TN

#41 Jun 14, 2012
Town guy wrote:
If they do then they won't be repeat offendersl
That remark was so uncalled for. Remember Karma bites hard !!!
Acurite

White House, TN

#42 Jun 14, 2012
unbelieveable 2 wrote:
Just because their in jail doesn't mean they shouldn't
get their medication.My brother went into seizures
because they wouldn't give him his medication.
Have you noticed how many people die not long after
getting out of that place coincidence maybe.
I did not know there was that many older over 60's people in jail.That is pretty mush all I have seen in paper.
just saying

Lafayette, TN

#43 Jun 14, 2012
Acurite wrote:
<quoted text>
You know this to be a fact or is just a fabricated story you thought up?
This is FACT not FABRICATED. This kid would not have tried to take his own life nor would he try to do the same to another. as I said before all this over a fine not paid in a timely fashion SHAME SHAME SHAME on those who cast opinions and put all people in jail on death row. innocent people are wrongly accused everyday and guilty walk the streets but,If someone lay lifeless non responsive is it necessary to cuff them up tight enough to cut circulation and hands swell and become numb? Think about it. I DO think personally Mark is a good sheriff/person got my vote when he ran and probably will again. not blaming him for what happens in the jail,just needs to put people in the position to walk around visually see what goes on 24/7. Put problem inmates (murders,known abusers,etc) in an area away from inmates with (driving infractions,unpaid fines,etc)jailers should be trained,maintained,held responsible for the shift they are on. Mark brings them in jailers need to do their jobs and keep peace within the jail.I guess I am like everyone else responding with my opinion. just sayin'
Town guy

Charlotte, NC

#44 Jun 15, 2012
Well maybe if he'd paid his fine all this drama would've never happened.
Whose fault is it that the fine wasn't paid?
If you don't want to hang out amongst prisoners in jail then take the steps not too!!!
unknown

Westmoreland, TN

#45 Jun 15, 2012
unbelievable 2 wrote:
unbelievable knows and has seen allot of the same things as I have the employees there are a joke.
and allot of evil things go on there.They dont give
the inmates their depression medication until they have a seizure or try hanging their self.I think the employees should have a drug test once a weak.They keep the inmates medication for their self. and the nurse your right she is a joke just there for the money and drugs.
yea i was i jail in macon co march 2011 it took seventeen days before they started giving me my depression meds i got out 3 days later what was the since.being took off meds like that is very dangerous.they treat you like fucking dogs.exspecially that delisa she comes in there cussing the female inmates for no reason she will call them bitches and everything like one woman came back from court and she told her to get her shit then she said hurry up bitch.one of these days somebody will whoop her ass.macon county is very very disrespectful. and way over crowded they had ppl all over the floors sleeping when i was there they even had to put 2 to a holdin cell.
Town guy

Mooresville, NC

#46 Jun 15, 2012
Don't like it then don't put yourself in there
The Problem Is

Westmoreland, TN

#47 Jun 16, 2012
Look at who the back up jailer admin person is ... Bobby Etheridge....what do you expect? He is a nice man, but just dumb. He knows no better. If Gammons would cut some loose that just are dumb and put some better thinking people in, Gammons would look better.
in the know

Westmoreland, TN

#48 Jun 16, 2012
The Problem Is wrote:
Look at who the back up jailer admin person is ... Bobby Etheridge....what do you expect? He is a nice man, but just dumb. He knows no better. If Gammons would cut some loose that just are dumb and put some better thinking people in, Gammons would look better.
Agree.... But don't forget Jimmy Hardin. His whole f**king crew ain't worth a dam nor is he.
justmyopinion

United States

#49 Jun 16, 2012
town man wrote:
Can't wait till you're kid/brother/friend gets sent to jail for something as stupid as not paying a fine.. Won't be funny when they get treated like crap. People like you are the reason the world is turning to shit. All about you huh? Bet you don't have one damn reliable friend.. You probably don't even leave your mothers house because you can't afford to put gas in her car..
They didnt get fined randomly. They have fines because they broke the law! I dont know this town guy but, obviously he isnt in jail. So how is he the reason for this town going to crap. It's the drug addicts screwing up this town. making dope, doing dope, stealing for dope. I have a relative in there for 'not paying fines' but, the fines were giving because they BROKE THE LAW!!! maybe if people quit giving them chances and quit excusing bad behavior they would quit going to jail. No Excuses.
omg

Westmoreland, TN

#50 Jun 16, 2012
TO MR BELIEVABLEI AM NOT A DRUG USER I DONT DRINK AND I DON'T SLEEP AROUND. IT IS SO SAD WHEN PEOPLE TELL THE TRUTH PEOPLE THINK U ARE ALL THESE THINGS. YOU SIR ARE A VERY SAD PERSON I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU.
AND YES MARK GAMMONS IS A GOOD MAN AND A DAM GOOD SHERIFF. AND I WILL VOTE FOR HIM AND TRY MY BEST TO GET OTHER PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR HIM.
THINK WHAT U YOU WANT BUT EVERY ONE THAT LIKES MARK ISNT SLEEPING WITH HIM. OR MAYBE U WANT TO SLEEP WITH HIM AND HE DON'T FLOAT THAT WAY THAT IS WHATS WRONG WITH YOU POOR POOR YOU
SO GET THE FUCK OFF PEOPLE WHO LIKE MARK NOT EVERY ONE IS AN IDIOT LIKE YOU.
wheel

Bethpage, TN

#51 Jun 17, 2012
Yes some workers at the jail do treat the prisoners with respect and some do not but thats life anywhere your at.
in the know

Westmoreland, TN

#52 Jun 17, 2012
omg wrote:
TO MR BELIEVABLEI AM NOT A DRUG USER I DONT DRINK AND I DON'T SLEEP AROUND. IT IS SO SAD WHEN PEOPLE TELL THE TRUTH PEOPLE THINK U ARE ALL THESE THINGS. YOU SIR ARE A VERY SAD PERSON I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU.
AND YES MARK GAMMONS IS A GOOD MAN AND A DAM GOOD SHERIFF. AND I WILL VOTE FOR HIM AND TRY MY BEST TO GET OTHER PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR HIM.
THINK WHAT U YOU WANT BUT EVERY ONE THAT LIKES MARK ISNT SLEEPING WITH HIM. OR MAYBE U WANT TO SLEEP WITH HIM AND HE DON'T FLOAT THAT WAY THAT IS WHATS WRONG WITH YOU POOR POOR YOU
You may not do drugs, but it sure does sound like your on something when you say Mark is a dam good sheriff !!! Furthermore, he might float that way, nothing surprises me when it comes to him.
Acurite

White House, TN

#53 Jun 17, 2012
in the know wrote:
<quoted text>
You may not do drugs, but it sure does sound like your on something when you say Mark is a dam good sheriff !!! Furthermore, he might float that way, nothing surprises me when it comes to him.
And you can not prove Mark is a bad sheriff either. By the way who would you want to have as sheriff anyways?
tgmi

Rathdrum, ID

#54 Jun 17, 2012
omg wrote:
idiots dont put old girlfriends to running the sheriff dept . Amazing sheriff hired one fluzy to be jail guard but she told the whole time she was going to be a dispatcher and she was and know that sheriff is promising jobs of people that has been there for a long time .. proven fact if you loose your people of long term your not much of a.employer. also large turnaround says the same thing. There is not many there i trust left. Gammons has runned all them off. Good honest people have left due to gammons actions ..And many of them that are left are looking for other employment due to his actions and his hiring people that surround stacy swindle.. he might as well just hand her his badge she runs the place anyway thats why it is going so bad. She is an idi**. She has no business there. For all of you wanting mark.out of office well he will be cause she will put him out.i dont see him getting rid of her so Butch. AVERA WILL WALK IN....thats only marks fault...he is handing Avera the badge..people dont care who he is sleeping with.. she has made a fool of him .. she used him just to get a job..i dont think Avera would hire someone of her nature.
joker

Rathdrum, ID

#55 Jun 18, 2012
unbelievable 2 wrote:
unbelievable knows and has seen allot of the same things as I have the employees there are a joke.
and allot of evil things go on there.They dont give
the inmates their depression medication until they have a seizure or try hanging their self.I think the employees should have a drug test once a weak.They keep the inmates medication for their self. and the nurse your right she is a joke just there for the money and drugs.
not all employees are like that some are my friends and have been there for several years. I know for a fact they are good people and do care to do there job right and professional. I cant say what he has hired i the past 1 to 2 years is caring or professional.because i personally know some of them and they have no business up there. They believe they are better than other employees and they have no respect. All im saying dont slam everyone that works there some do care and dont care to get their hands dirty while some.are afraid of breaking a nail or heel on there hills...
joker

Rathdrum, ID

#56 Jun 18, 2012
believable wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the idiot !!!! I know someone that is as honest as the day is long. He left that place, htold me he could write a book on that place and the things that go on there that the citizens of this county would not like. But he's not much of a talker, he has been asked by one of the news channels to talk to them. He declined, said it wouldn't matter nothing would get done. He don't like the sheriff and he says he will just wait till the time is right and take his business up with the sheriff one on one! I feel safe in saying "he will get what's coming to him".
yes he should write a book and he should include how.he hired 3 hoes .. but the funny part should include how they used him to get there job...how stupid do you have to be to be a sheriff.....lol....
Haha

Clover, SC

#57 Jun 18, 2012
Jealous????
stranger

Lafayette, TN

#59 Jun 18, 2012
drug test them all would salve allot of problems.The state should require drug test often.
in the know

Westmoreland, TN

#60 Jun 18, 2012
tgmi wrote:
<quoted text>idiots dont put old girlfriends to running the sheriff dept . Amazing sheriff hired one fluzy to be jail guard but she told the whole time she was going to be a dispatcher and she was and know that sheriff is promising jobs of people that has been there for a long time .. proven fact if you loose your people of long term your not much of a.employer. also large turnaround says the same thing. There is not many there i trust left. Gammons has runned all them off. Good honest people have left due to gammons actions ..And many of them that are left are looking for other employment due to his actions and his hiring people that surround stacy swindle.. he might as well just hand her his badge she runs the place anyway thats why it is going so bad. She is an idi**. She has no business there. For all of you wanting mark.out of office well he will be cause she will put him out.i dont see him getting rid of her so Butch. AVERA WILL WALK IN....thats only marks fault...he is handing Avera the badge..people dont care who he is sleeping with.. she has made a fool of him .. she used him just to get a job..i dont think Avera would hire someone of her nature.
Good post !!!! I so agree, he has lost some good employees over his stupid actions. Not as much officers as the people that do the real work. He let some dam good jailers get away. And what's sad is..... He knows it, he just don't care !!!!
Just Saying

Cave City, KY

#62 Jun 21, 2012
This was so much better more interesting & juicer when the detective was screwing the dope growers wife WTF happened to all of them involved in that scandal ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lafayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Price n Kate Ward (Aug '16) 34 min Bumb losers cost us 38
Macon County Singles 2 hr Sammy 9
cheray patterson 12 hr big foot 7
Robert settles 12 hr Debbie 1
hailey cane 13 hr vcf 1
Sagan durham Mar 23 boom 19
Denise wright Mar 23 Notu 14

Lafayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance