created by: Truthful | Jul 12, 2009

Lafayette, LA

400 votes

Should Judge David Blanchet be removed from court

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • Best thing that could happen
  • No
Comments
21 - 40 of 230 Comments Last updated Tuesday Jul 29

Since: Apr 11

Elton, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
May 10, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

judge wrote:
<quoted text>you like talking to yourelf and answering yourself. go see a psyc.
I dont know why you would put something like this on here. We have all been affected by this arrogant ass.....You must not be a parent of a child who was wrongfully taken from you and had his/her life ruined because of this judge. Please if you cannot be supportive keep your comments to yourself! This is a place for those of us that have had our lives ripped apart by someone who thinks that a dollar is more important than the life of a child!
desperate for help

Ball, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
May 10, 2011
 

Judged:

3

1

1

My ex husband and his friends used to talk and laugh about Judge Blanchet years ago (before we were married, and divorced). They all used to say how they like him because he takes the children from the mother and puts the mother in the father's shoes to show women what it's like to be on the receiving end.(Apparently he does not like women or children). I used to only say "why should he want to take the child from either parent?" Now I am divorced and unfortunately, he was the appointed judge for my case. He has taken my child from me and has made our lives so hard. I cannot protect her. I abided by everything he said and he won't budge! I am a social worker,have a college education (bachelor's degree), do not do drugs, do not have a criminal record, and I love my child dearly. I pray everyday for God to protect her and help me get her back. Now, it is in God's hands. Judge Blanchet does not care about my child or what is in my child's best interests. We all need to take a stand to him. I thought about contacting the attorney general to report him.

Since: Apr 11

Elton, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
May 10, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

desperate for help wrote:
My ex husband and his friends used to talk and laugh about Judge Blanchet years ago (before we were married, and divorced). They all used to say how they like him because he takes the children from the mother and puts the mother in the father's shoes to show women what it's like to be on the receiving end.(Apparently he does not like women or children). I used to only say "why should he want to take the child from either parent?" Now I am divorced and unfortunately, he was the appointed judge for my case. He has taken my child from me and has made our lives so hard. I cannot protect her. I abided by everything he said and he won't budge! I am a social worker,have a college education (bachelor's degree), do not do drugs, do not have a criminal record, and I love my child dearly. I pray everyday for God to protect her and help me get her back. Now, it is in God's hands. Judge Blanchet does not care about my child or what is in my child's best interests. We all need to take a stand to him. I thought about contacting the attorney general to report him.
I am in disbelief....I cannot believe that this can be done! I also, have done nothing wrong but love and try to protect my child! Maybe we should all arrange to get together and come up with something that we can do to remedy this. If we stand together maybe someone will take notice and investigate this! Trial transcripts can be gotten from the courthouse. We can get them and show what actually happened in court! If everyones case was like mine, this judge made horrible remarks, and didnt take the evidence into consideration!
Desperate for help

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
May 11, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I am in complete AWW!! I always thought it was just me and everyone I talked to about it would say I was just paranoid. Thank all of you for standing up and telling your stories. I too have a story and have been torn apart from my children because of this man. I agree something needs to be done!

Since: May 11

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
May 15, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

If anyone out there has a story to tell about Judge Blanchet, I'd love to hear it. My wife spent nine years in court fighting her ex-husband and wife, spent all of her money, lost her house and ultimately lost custody of her two children with this man at the wheel. Based on the comments I've read here, there's more to the story than what I've personally witnessed. I've heard rumors he's biased against women, but this opens a whole new chapter. Contact me if you feel the need.
LPG

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
May 15, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Please contact me with any question about our services.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Reforming-Fami...

Since: May 11

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
May 15, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bannyhen wrote:
I agree completely. I have a horrible story as well
LSU82, email me
And me too.
unknown

Warren, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
May 15, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Somebody should Kill him!
Ralem Strong

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
May 19, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Judge Blanchet gave my baby to my rapist. I had checked into the hospital under an alias name to protect myself and my baby because I was raped. The rapist took me to court to get rights of my baby when he was only 5 months old. My baby has come back from my rapist house with sexual abuse. Now there is a court order for my baby to be with my rapist and I cannot protect the son that I risked my life to have!
katc

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jun 2, 2011
 

Judged:

6

3

2

please email me at the station.
kdurio@katctv.com

you will remain anonymous. would like to find out details from each of you.

I am looking into this and need your help.

Since: Apr 11

Kinder, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jun 5, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

katc wrote:
please email me at the station.
kdurio@katctv.com
you will remain anonymous. would like to find out details from each of you.
I am looking into this and need your help.
I sent you an email! Please everyone, send your story!!!! Hopefully noone else will have to go through what we have!

Since: Apr 11

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jun 5, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

judge wrote:
<quoted text>you like talking to yourelf and answering yourself. go see a psyc.
You are a piece of shit!!!!! Keep it up God knows the truth you will burn in HELL!!!!!!! Your day is comming.I hope you suffer and you will u corrupt piece of trash. Let me know if you want to meet face to face and talk about this bullshit you coward

Since: Apr 11

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jun 5, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

His day is coming fast and I will be there smiling when he is lead away to prison!!!! We will see who the bitch is then

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Jun 5, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

judge wrote:
<quoted text>you like talking to yourelf and answering yourself. go see a psyc.


First of all, go back and finish high school, you can't even spell simple words! Secondly, let's see how crazy I am. When he is off the bench come to my face and say this. I promise, you are not that crazy. Whomever you are, I bet 1 million dollars, you are a "supporter" of this evil man. You have no idea what he has done to people. Or, maybe you do, and don't give a damn about the children he has destroyed! So, Mr. "judge", go back and live under your rock or with this man, because, frankly, I don't give a damn about what you think of me or the TRUTH I speak...... Hey, why don't you go to him and encourage him to seek psychiatric care! Thanks for the comment! It only makes me want to say this LOUDER......."THIS JUDGE NEEDS TO BE REMOVED FROM THE BENCH!!!!!" Thank You..........

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Jun 5, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

disgusted2010 wrote:
<quoted text> You are a piece of shit!!!!! Keep it up God knows the truth you will burn in HELL!!!!!!! Your day is comming.I hope you suffer and you will u corrupt piece of trash. Let me know if you want to meet face to face and talk about this bullshit you coward
Yes!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Jun 5, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

disgusted2010 wrote:
<quoted text>
I sent you an email! Please everyone, send your story!!!! Hopefully noone else will have to go through what we have!
I will gather all my information and send it in.....

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Jun 5, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

freefurall wrote:
If anyone out there has a story to tell about Judge Blanchet, I'd love to hear it. My wife spent nine years in court fighting her ex-husband and wife, spent all of her money, lost her house and ultimately lost custody of her two children with this man at the wheel. Based on the comments I've read here, there's more to the story than what I've personally witnessed. I've heard rumors he's biased against women, but this opens a whole new chapter. Contact me if you feel the need.
I will definately contact you!!!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Jun 5, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

disgusted2010 wrote:
<quoted text>
I sent you an email! Please everyone, send your story!!!! Hopefully noone else will have to go through what we have!
I was put in jail twice by this man and I'm disabled!! My story is horrible......
anomymous

Alexandria, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Aug 5, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Is anyone ever going to do something about this judge? Has he ever been reported to the attorney general's office? They need to reexamine his cases and take a much closer look at this man.
anomymous

Alexandria, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Aug 5, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

KLL2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!
He will have to be held accountable for all of it one day and that is the only thing that keeps me going!!!!!! I have thought of going public with my case, but I feel so overpowered by him......Does Judge Blanchett acknowledge these comments or is he living in his own little world? He needs to be taken out of the courtroom and put in jail for all of the lives he has ruined...I would like to meet all of you one day. Try the "mom's like me" website. I may get on.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lafayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 1 hr JohnKoski 2,990
District attorneys race 9 hr chris532008 2
what about caleb darbonne? (May '09) 18 hr day truth 11
St. Thomas More High School Wed Smh 1
Review: BUY A Buddy Movers Wed Jessie 3
Mexicans in CP (Nov '13) Tue churchpointplaya 39
huffington post;ponzi scheme exposed in st.land... Aug 19 chris532008 2

Search the Lafayette Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Lafayette Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Lafayette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lafayette News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lafayette
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••