Scott Lavergne's arrest in Mickey Shunick case stuns hometown

Jul 8, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Shreveport Times

The streets of the Acadia Parish town where Brandon Scott Lavergne grew up were quiet Saturday morning, just two days after the former Church Point resident was charged with the murder and aggravated kidnapping of Mickey Shunick.

Comments
21 - 23 of 23 Comments Last updated Aug 12, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ReapWhatYouSow

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

HOUSTON -
Local 2 Investigates has learned detectives are looking into a possible connection between the deaths of two Louisiana women and the case of a missing teenager from Spring.

Ali Lowitzer, 16, disappeared after getting off the school bus just feet from her home on April 26, 2010.
Searches, tips and leads have never provided concrete evidence as to what happened to Lowitzer. But a source close to the investigation said one of the early tips in the case put a white pick-up truck in the area.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/New-leads-p...
had enough

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

ReapWhatYouSow wrote:
HOUSTON -
Local 2 Investigates has learned detectives are looking into a possible connection between the deaths of two Louisiana women and the case of a missing teenager from Spring.

Ali Lowitzer, 16, disappeared after getting off the school bus just feet from her home on April 26, 2010.
Searches, tips and leads have never provided concrete evidence as to what happened to Lowitzer. But a source close to the investigation said one of the early tips in the case put a white pick-up truck in the area.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/New-leads-p...
I'm sure they'll be more and more that come out. I just hope he confesses to all of them n tell them where their bodies are so the families can have some peace and finally bury their children.
robert

North Adams, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

had enough wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure they'll be more and more that come out. I just hope he confesses to all of them n tell them where their bodies are so the families can have some peace and finally bury their children.
AMEN

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lafayette Discussions

Search the Lafayette Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 23 min Living Wage 2,668
I have a girlfriend but I think I'm gay? please... (Jun '13) 50 min TGeiger 23
Looking to trade my NE arkansas lot for lot/lan... 13 hr brother of a brother 2
Review: BUY A Buddy Movers 13 hr Dr Latyum 2
Should Judge David Blanchet be removed from court (Sep '10) 14 hr Determine mom 230
Zarangue (Feb '06) Mon Dwayne 13,508
lenora shell loves dark meat Jul 27 hard up 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lafayette Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lafayette People Search