Krewe of Oberon; See photo gallery

Feb 2, 2008 Full story: The Daily Advertiser 7

The Krewe of Oberon Children's Carnival held its 79th Annual Tableau and Ball, Oberon Presents the Music of Life, Jan. via The Daily Advertiser

Full Story
sarah

United States

#1 Feb 3, 2008
HI! Ummm... my bff rebeka susanna fife is in the krewe of oberon ball, and last year she was saphire princesse! And her sis rachel was coral princesse! Well, this year 2009 i might be in oberon. so look for me, i will be in royal court!
Susie

Lafayette, LA

#2 Feb 25, 2008
Hi I LOVE Oberon !!! I have been in it for 5 years with my sister .
Sarah

United States

#3 Mar 1, 2009
O yea hi!!! I quit oberon about one month b4 the ball. I was as i said in royal court. The reason i quit is actually because of susanna fife. We r no longer friends....im not gonna say y cause i dont wanna ruin her rep. But it lookes like she commented too. And if u know kelsey robinson....susanna fife...or rachel fife....id stop being friends with them...BYE!!
Rachel Fife

Lafayette, LA

#4 Mar 8, 2009
Sarah, let me respond to your little whiny post by saying you need to back off from my sister and my best friend. I really don't give a poo if you talk about me, even though you have nothing against me. I hope you read this. Oh, yeah, and Oberon is great.
Susanna

Lafayette, LA

#5 Mar 9, 2009
Haha that's hilarious! I love Oberon it's awesome. Rachel, I love u and great comment by the way. I just wanna say that I didn't do anything to Sarah. And Sarah, sorry if u don't like me but I'm not gonna let that bother me or stop me in any way. This year look for me, Nicole and maybe Veronica in Oberon!
Jenna

Lake Charles, LA

#6 Jan 3, 2010
Wow, nice Susanna!:) And I will not stop being Susanna friend because of what you say Sarah, BYE.:)
Anonymous

Maurice, LA

#7 Jan 5, 2012
You people are hilarious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lafayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family court judge Susan theall 33 min Tracie 4
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 39 min Leon 3,484
Lafayette Parish School Board District #2 10 hr simonmahan 3
Acadiana sugar cane farmers turn to other crops... 15 hr Solution 2
Best club or place to pick up women. (Nov '09) Sep 26 Bad Daddy 27
Should Judge David Blanchet be removed from court (Sep '10) Sep 25 Child of GOD 233
Debate: Marijuana - Lafayette, LA (Aug '10) Sep 18 Colin Palmer 78

Lafayette Jobs

Lafayette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lafayette News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lafayette

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]