change there last names

Posted in the Lafayette Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
sisters

Ville Platte, LA

#1 Mar 11, 2013
hey did yall hear 2 sisters in church point legally change there last name to sluts
gummy mom

Ville Platte, LA

#2 Mar 11, 2013
oh my i heard this but i thought it was a joke but i know who you talking about
help them

Lafayette, LA

#3 Mar 12, 2013
You should change your first name to imbecile.
sisters

Ville Platte, LA

#4 Mar 12, 2013
help them wrote:
You should change your first name to imbecile.
. and u should change ur hold name to wovline mouth cuz all the slungs u have in it n aint no body was talk about u unless u are one the peoples talkin about that change there last names to slut if so im srry for ur momma to kno she raised a slut now bounce
gummy mom

Ville Platte, LA

#5 Mar 12, 2013
wow you said the truth to that person
help them

Lafayette, LA

#6 Mar 13, 2013
I'm sure you are thankful for google, as you had to research the meaning of imbecile before responding.
Leon who

United States

#8 Mar 13, 2013
Omg lol
gummy mom

Ville Platte, LA

#9 Mar 13, 2013
i'm sure you are thankfull for google as you had to reseach to fine your face
dragon baby

Ville Platte, LA

#10 Mar 13, 2013
sisters wrote:
<quoted text>. and u should change ur hold name to wovline mouth cuz all the slungs u have in it n aint no body was talk about u unless u are one the peoples talkin about that change there last names to slut if so im srry for ur momma to kno she raised a slut now bounce
. damn seems she told ya off help them and i did hear the same thing just tough that person was jokein but i guess not smh now they must be proud of dem self being sluts to change dere last names smh
gummy mom

Ville Platte, LA

#11 Mar 14, 2013
help them I heard you had to ask a pre k on how to spell the words a and I
help them

Lafayette, LA

#12 Mar 15, 2013
Stop pretending to be two different retarded people supporting each other's responses on here. We all know you are one retarded person pretending to have a "back up."
gummy mom

Ville Platte, LA

#13 Mar 15, 2013
you must be a piss ant we are two person are you God that you can see ererything at the same time not by a long shot every time you write something smack I will smack right back so lets go Baby we might even know each other lol lol lol
the bulls stud

Ville Platte, LA

#15 Mar 15, 2013
help them are you the one every one talking about in church point is it true you and your sister change yall last names are yall just thinking about do so ??????
help them

Opelousas, LA

#17 Mar 16, 2013
Well, once I "find my face" on google, drawing up the legal documents to change my last name to Slut is next on my list of things to do!! No, I don't believe I know you. Everyone I know can speak and spell English.
gummy mom

Ville Platte, LA

#18 Mar 17, 2013
I can also speak and I can also spell English E n g l i s h. If every one you know write dumn like you I'm glad I DON'T you or them,,,
yuup

Ville Platte, LA

#19 Mar 17, 2013
gummy mom wrote:
I can also speak and I can also spell English E n g l i s h. If every one you know write dumn like you I'm glad I DON'T you or them,,,
Calls someone out for their English, and then proceeds to butcher the language.
gummy mom

Basile, LA

#20 Mar 18, 2013
oh may be you should butcher hands no one pulled on your puppet string unless you are Help Them
Shocked

Crowley, LA

#21 Mar 18, 2013
gummy mom wrote:
oh may be you should butcher hands no one pulled on your puppet string unless you are Help Them
Maybe is one word. Do you mean "butcher your hands" ?
gummy mom

Basile, LA

#22 Mar 18, 2013
go stand in a big pile of ants and go hold on to a hot wire and shock your self ; shocked person;
Shocked

Crowley, LA

#23 Mar 18, 2013
gummy mom wrote:
go stand in a big pile of ants and go hold on to a hot wire and shock your self ; shocked person;
It's "yourself". Once again it's one word.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lafayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Officer Craig David Sun Pubben 13
I have a girlfriend but I think I'm gay? please... (Jun '13) Jun 24 Zerb 33
why was Joey Olivier arrested this week end in ... Jun 24 Felicia 2
to all single mothers (Nov '10) Jun 23 Flash_62 43
Watch Yout Husbands Jun 22 Pop that bitch 1
Mike Perry Jun 22 Concerned 1
Crystal Grebinger (Aug '13) Jun 20 Hush 62
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lafayette Mortgages