Hearing set Friday in Brandon Lavergn...

Hearing set Friday in Brandon Lavergne case

There are 2 comments on the The Daily Advertiser story from Aug 14, 2012, titled Hearing set Friday in Brandon Lavergne case. In it, The Daily Advertiser reports that:

Fifteenth Judicial District Court Judge Herman Clause set an evidentiary hearing for 10 a.m. Friday in the case of Brandon Scott Lavergne, the man accused of killing Mickey Shunick and Lisa Pate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Advertiser.

robert

Florence, MA

#1 Aug 14, 2012
be honest now tell the whole truth brandon ... clear your heart and make it right for all that you have done....because i am telling you that you will be judged ....ask for forgivness now and let the whole truth come to light ...you will have to pay for what you have done ....but it will be a little softer for you ..rather than as hard as it will be if you dont.... tell your lawyer you need to tell the truth it will come out even if you dont ..but it would be better for you if it came from you and you only ...and save the investigators the hassle and work..BE TRUTHFUL
yesitsme2

United States

#2 Aug 14, 2012
Robert those are wonderful words. So many have already passed judgement without fact. I have not condemned Brandon. Let due process run the course. He said/She said on his first conviction. I have never heard anything to tie Lisa Pate in, but the despair you caused Ms. Shunick's family, loss of her life, and mysterious disappearance need answers. Brandon, your actions are based on experiences you suffered - unknown physical and emotional pain and your image of yourself. So much angst in a small town. And kids are cruel and that hurt never leaves. So help us to know your intentions that night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lafayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is the improvements???? (Jul '15) Apr 22 LamiBilat 8
News Visiting NYU students rally behind idea of Fren... Apr 15 Gaymanlooking4you... 2
drainage problems (Jan '09) Apr 12 Concerned Citizen 13
Louisiana's Child Support System (Jul '07) Apr 10 Fedup 239
Shane cp cop (Feb '16) Apr 9 T Man 13
Coy Tatum big mouth Apr 9 Muff 1
Crystal Grebinger (Aug '13) Apr 9 Coy Tatum 73

Lafayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lafayette Mortgages