does anybody in church point have a life

Posted in the Lafayette Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
cajunfreak

Basile, LA

#1 Mar 13, 2010
does anyone in church point have anything good to say are anybody yall like dam go fishing get a buzz no yall allready have a buzz is that whats worng put the can down and quit smokeing crack have a great day
Whew

Kinder, LA

#2 Mar 13, 2010
huh? English please.

Since: Mar 10

church point

#3 Mar 13, 2010
excuse me, cajunfreak, how dare u speak about us that way, u don't live here, u apparently have been smoking crack to have written that mumbo jumbo, can u even make a sentence.. do u need me to slow down when i type? u don't know shit about church point people, everywhere u will have bad weeds, but over here we take care of each other. I have never seen a more giving town than church point, and there is a big difference in being nosey, and being concerned, go back to school and learn to talk, r write r both, before u come on here and hate on us, clean ur own back yard freak, and stay out of mine.....
nosey

Opelousas, LA

#4 Mar 14, 2010
There is a very big drug problem here. So many young are dying. Every month we are losing someone to drugs. It is coming from generation to generation. All we can do is pray that one day it will stop.
Duck

Houston, TX

#5 Mar 14, 2010
the problem is all over

Location hidden

#6 Mar 14, 2010
nosey wrote:
There is a very big drug problem here. So many young are dying. Every month we are losing someone to drugs. It is coming from generation to generation. All we can do is pray that one day it will stop.
Unfortunately, that problem is all over, nosey. We just hear of it more here cause we in a small town and we all know it each other.
cajunfreak

Basile, LA

#7 Mar 14, 2010
i do live in church point i dont know why it says kinder and i might not spell good but you can bet i have common sense and i know people in church point not all but some think there po po dont stink but they have good people to so have a great day did not mean to break your heart

church point

#8 Mar 14, 2010
THANKS YOU CAJUNFREAK, I MEAN I LOVE THIS TOWN, I AM NEW HERE, BUT I BOUGHT MY HOME AND I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE.. AND YA'LL ALL KNOW I GOT KIDS IN ELEMENTRY SCHOOL, SO I'M FAIRLLY YOUNG, BUT WITH THAT SAID, I HAVE BEEN TO HOUSTON, TEXAS LIVED THERE 7 YEARS.. GRANDBERRY, TEXAS , 1 YEAR.. VILLE PLATTE 24 YEARS, THIBODEAUX, 3 YEARS, CHICOT, 2 YEARS, AND NOW I BOUGHT MY FIRST HOME WITH MY LAST HUSBAND HERE IN CHURCH POINT..., POINT IS, THERE R DRUGS IN EVERY TOWN, BIG R SMALL, LIKE NOSEY, AND DUCK SAID THE DRUGS R EVERY WHERE WE JUST HEAR AND SEE IT MORE BECAUSE IT IS A SMALL TOWN. BUT, BECAUSE WE DO HAVE A SMALL TOWN, ALL THE MORE REASON, WE GET THIS PROBLEM UNDER CONTROL.. WE R THE MAJORITY(NON DRUG USERS), SO WHY DO WE LET THEM TAKE OVER OUR STREETS AND TOWN.. LETS RUN THERE ASS OUT, R IF U SEE THEM DOING IT, MAKE AN ANOMYNOUS PHONE CALL TO THE POLICE DEPT. IF WE JUST CLOSE OUR EYES AND DO NOTHING, THEN WE R LETTING THEM THINK ITS OK TO DO IT. BUT, WHEN WE FIGHT BACK AND REPORT THEM, WE LET THEM AND THE POLICE NO WE R TIRED OF IT AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO TOLLERATE IT ANY MORE. AM I RIGHT????
XXXXXXX

Ville Platte, LA

#9 Mar 15, 2010
ANOTHER YOUNG MAN IN HIS 20"S FOUND DEAD THIS MORNING {MONDAY}. NICKOLAS ELKINS. SO SAD.

“aka Tina Boudreaux Lavergne”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#10 Mar 15, 2010
XXXXXXX wrote:
ANOTHER YOUNG MAN IN HIS 20"S FOUND DEAD THIS MORNING {MONDAY}. NICKOLAS ELKINS. SO SAD.
It is. I knew him and I seen him Sunday afternoon for a few minutes. I wish he could have overcome his addiction, he did go to rehab 2 weeks ago and he was doing so much better. I guess those demons were just too strong. Rest in peace Nick. My prayers go out to his family.

Location hidden

#12 Mar 15, 2010
Kathys mom wrote:
<quoted text>There you go again. You know everyone who died, had just seen them, just talked to them, know everything about everyones divorces, deaths, drug problems. You have a life all right. It's called gossip.
Actually I do know alot of people in this town. I did grow up here. I do not care to know about everyone's personal life but since I did know his personal life, I will say something about it. He was a good guy that had a bad problem just like most in this dam town. He was at my house Sunday and 3 days last week, so what. That doesn't mean I know everything about him or his family. What I do know is that he just got out of rehab and was trying to get his life together so screw you and everyone else that has something bad to say. Say it to my face instead of behind a pc, oh wait I forgot, no one is woman enough but they can sure run their mouth behind a pc where they think I don't know who they are, everyone gets caught at some time or another.

Location hidden

#14 Mar 15, 2010
Kathys mom wrote:
<quoted text>Does spreading someones business make you feel important?
Are you Trina and just changed your name? Wouldn't surprise me, stupid people hiding behind a name. Shows your true colors.

“Samantha(I don't need to hide)”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#16 Mar 16, 2010
Tina, they have no life, but to keep talking here. i thought the crap had died down but I see that some people just can't give up. I hope you have a great day!!! If you talk to my friend tell her I said hello and to give me a call.:)~

Location hidden

#17 Mar 16, 2010
CPyoung wrote:
Tina, they have no life, but to keep talking here. i thought the crap had died down but I see that some people just can't give up. I hope you have a great day!!! If you talk to my friend tell her I said hello and to give me a call.:)~
Yeah me too but some people just can't leave well enough alone. It don't bother me none though. I will definitely tell her hi for you. Have a great day also. Mine will be very blessed today. I already know that.

Location hidden

#18 Mar 16, 2010
Maybe trina's name is Kathy and this is her mom. Would explain why she doesnt know a Trina and why she is coming on as Kathys'mom. Dont know. That would be my guess.

Location hidden

#19 Mar 16, 2010
CPyoung wrote:
Whos your friend? Maybe I know her and I can tell her to call you.
I do know somebody who talks about you and she told me she is waiting for a MEAL you suppose to be cooking for HER.

Location hidden

#20 Mar 16, 2010
FNHResident wrote:
Maybe trina's name is Kathy and this is her mom. Would explain why she doesnt know a Trina and why she is coming on as Kathys'mom. Dont know. That would be my guess.
It was my guess since the first time I read it especially starting off with "there you go again" and Trina used that also. But what do I know lol according to Kathy's mom, I know everything and publish everything, but if I would publish everything that I know about people and their business, I would be gossiping and spreading rumors that probably aren't even true to begin with so I ignore them and don't tell anyone about what I hear about other people but if I know firsthand about a person and want to wish them well, I will definitely post what I have to say just like everyone else on here. Only difference is, I don't hide.

Location hidden

#21 Mar 16, 2010
Kathys mom wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really think that I am alone in thinking you run your mouth off too much? I don't know Trina but she must have told you off for minding others business.
If you weren't alone, there would be many other comments besides yours and as for Trina, she knew what was best for spreading the rumors she did about me and left it alone, which was the smart thing to do. I guess you know everyone also and talk to them about topix and talk about me, which means you would have to say your hidden name and I doubt if you want people to know who you are since you are making trouble and misbehaving and acting like a teenager, so I doubt that you talk about it to other people. Leave well enough alone and quit commenting on things I comment about. I knew Nick personally, did you? He was at my house sunday, was he at yours? He talked to me about his problems, did he talk to you? Didn't think so, I didn't say anything bad about him at all,if you want to start mess about it, talk to the one who said he od'd., I didnt say it.
Kathys mom

Eunice, LA

#22 Mar 16, 2010
cp cajun wrote:
<quoted text>If you weren't alone, there would be many other comments besides yours and as for Trina, she knew what was best for spreading the rumors she did about me and left it alone, which was the smart thing to do. I guess you know everyone also and talk to them about topix and talk about me, which means you would have to say your hidden name and I doubt if you want people to know who you are since you are making trouble and misbehaving and acting like a teenager, so I doubt that you talk about it to other people. Leave well enough alone and quit commenting on things I comment about. I knew Nick personally, did you? He was at my house sunday, was he at yours? He talked to me about his problems, did he talk to you? Didn't think so, I didn't say anything bad about him at all,if you want to start mess about it, talk to the one who said he od'd., I didnt say it.
No I did not know him, but if he talked to me about anything I would not betray his confidence. It is not honorable to post your conversations about others on topix. Talk about the weather if you must but quit talking about people after they are dead.
Kathys mom

Eunice, LA

#23 Mar 16, 2010
cp cajun wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I do know alot of people in this town. I did grow up here. I do not care to know about everyone's personal life but since I did know his personal life, I will say something about it. He was a good guy that had a bad problem just like most in this dam town. He was at my house Sunday and 3 days last week, so what. That doesn't mean I know everything about him or his family. What I do know is that he just got out of rehab and was trying to get his life together so screw you and everyone else that has something bad to say. Say it to my face instead of behind a pc, oh wait I forgot, no one is woman enough but they can sure run their mouth behind a pc where they think I don't know who they are, everyone gets caught at some time or another.
If I were his mom I would whip your ass for spreading this information about my son. What a creep you are. It's bad enough to know your loved one died without someone twobit gossip to talk about his drug problems on topix. You need a good ass whipping.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lafayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Watch out Lafayette!! Fri hahahahah 1
Townsend Recovery Sucks (Feb '11) Thu Lillorena504 25
Ghost hunters search for spirits in Eunice (Nov '09) Dec 17 Wondering 20
Trailer park off Soop Rd Dec 17 Nikki 8
Should Judge David Blanchet be removed from court (Sep '10) Dec 16 Get your Game on 237
Who is Lisa Pate (found dead near a Church Poi... (Jul '12) Dec 15 Reality check 292
WTF Cajun Harley???? Dec 11 John B 3
Lafayette Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lafayette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lafayette News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lafayette

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:45 am PST