connie

United States

#1 Mar 18, 2010
does any one know of a hotel that lets you stay for 3 months while you build a home....or even a camp ground that let you rent a cabin ...
thanks
just looking for somthing
monica

Lafayette, LA

#2 Mar 18, 2010
Try Studio 6 near the airport. Each room is equipped with a full kitchen. They are nice (new) and reasonable. I stayed there a few weeks while I was moving to Lafayette. Good Luck.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#3 Mar 18, 2010
monica wrote:
Try Studio 6 near the airport. Each room is equipped with a full kitchen. They are nice (new) and reasonable. I stayed there a few weeks while I was moving to Lafayette. Good Luck.
thanks monica i was looking closer to scott area i should of stated that but thank you for your advise ..i will still look into it....

“Therefore, CHOOSE ...”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#4 Mar 20, 2010
Extended Stay, Kaliste-Saloom & Hugh Wallis, 30-day stay deals less than $900 with all taxes/etc.
Mini-kitchens included.
frank

Humble, TX

#5 Mar 24, 2010
camper
connie

United States

#6 Mar 24, 2010
frank wrote:
camper
I did think of a camper but they coast alot to rent one...Might look into the KOA campgrounds and see if they rent out Cabins for 3 months at a time...thanks for the suggestion
frank

Humble, TX

#7 Mar 26, 2010
Look around. You can pick up a used one for cheep. It don't have to be much. Just a roof for a wile. You can park it a house location, if there's room. If not, find a little cheep place to park it.
And when its all over with, you now have a camper to go camping or setup on the bayou and use as a camp. Let the good times roll..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lafayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ghost hunters search for spirits in Eunice (Nov '09) 3 hr Wondering 20
Trailer park off Soop Rd 12 hr Nikki 8
Should Judge David Blanchet be removed from court (Sep '10) Tue Get your Game on 237
Who is Lisa Pate (found dead near a Church Poi... (Jul '12) Dec 15 Reality check 292
WTF Cajun Harley???? Dec 11 John B 3
Cristle Duro Dec 10 linton 1
Matt Briscoe Dec 10 kush kush 1
Lafayette Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lafayette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lafayette News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lafayette

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]