Communist go away!!!
Stephanie Ware

Lafayette, LA

#22 Sep 6, 2008
Todd Travasos wrote:
Yes, and the good part is the ball is in your court Stef. You will win at whatever position you run for. I just hope you do run, because, to put it mildly, Lafayette definitely needs you!
Meetings are taking place, as of now. More to come. Thank you for your support and I wll let all of you know here shortly!
Many thanks,
Stephanie Ware
Go Stef Go

Milton, LA

#23 Sep 8, 2008
Kick Durel's butt back to Australia so he can eat Eucalyptus trees with Redflex.
Frankie

Dallas, TX

#24 Sep 9, 2008
Redflex speed van pulled over for DUI. www.thenewspaper.com Oh yeah, I feel so much safer with those vans on the road.
Todd Travasos

Milton, LA

#25 Sep 9, 2008
Thanks for keeping us informed! Very good article!
pollster

Lafayette, LA

#27 Sep 16, 2008
Stephanie Ware can run (for office) - but she can't hide from her past.....that should be fun to watch. All of her dirty little secrets will come out in an election. That should be fun. Keep encouraging her Todd Travasos from Abbeville. The carnage should be fun to watch. Whoever her opponent is will have a cake walk. The file on her is already thick with very very juicey stuff. I personally can't wait for that election. Louisiana loves this kind of stuff during a campaign.....pictures and all........please continue to encourage her to run for something, please, please, please......
Todd Travasos

Milton, LA

#28 Sep 17, 2008
pollster wrote:
Stephanie Ware can run (for office)- but she can't hide from her past.....that should be fun to watch. All of her dirty little secrets will come out in an election. That should be fun. Keep encouraging her Todd Travasos from Abbeville. The carnage should be fun to watch. Whoever her opponent is will have a cake walk. The file on her is already thick with very very juicey stuff. I personally can't wait for that election. Louisiana loves this kind of stuff during a campaign.....pictures and all........please continue to encourage her to run for something, please, please, please......
Here we go again. Mudslinging and she hasn't even announced.
The file on Redflex is very thick, with some juicy stuff in it, too. Pictures and all. Durel hired these idiots, not Stephanie Ware.
Frankie

Dallas, TX

#29 Sep 17, 2008
pollster, you sound like a mean spirited little man. I hope that you can one day get your priorities straight.
pollster

Lafayette, LA

#30 Sep 17, 2008
Run Ms. Ware, please run......

Keep encouraging her Frankie and Todd. The reality is that Frankie and Todd are Stephanie Ware probably Stephanie Ware blogging in third person.......

Anyway, please run Stephanie/Frankie/Todd so everyone can see the "special" pics.
Frankie

Dallas, TX

#31 Sep 17, 2008
pollster, run to a psychiatrist, You need one.
pollster

Lafayette, LA

#32 Sep 17, 2008
Did u mean follow you to your doctor's appointment Stephanie?

The Bottom line is - u run - u get beat - and humiliated.

Go for it.......it will be fun don't u think?
Frankie

Dallas, TX

#33 Sep 17, 2008
What a sad and bitter person you must be. I feel sorry for you.
Todd Travasos

Milton, LA

#34 Sep 17, 2008
pollster wrote:
Keep encouraging her Frankie and Todd. The reality is that Frankie and Todd are Stephanie Ware probably Stephanie Ware blogging in third person.......
Anyway, please run Stephanie/Frankie/Todd so everyone can see the "special" pics.
Completely untrue! You are a special kind of idiot. You are Joey Durel posting as someone else.
Todd Travasos

Milton, LA

#35 Sep 17, 2008
pollster wrote:
Did u mean follow you to your doctor's appointment Stephanie?
The Bottom line is - u run - u get beat - and humiliated.
Go for it.......it will be fun don't u think?
Joey Durel runs, he gets beat, and humiliated. And, you can finally get rid of Mr. "Radar Detector" while you are at it!
Todd Travasos

Milton, LA

#36 Sep 17, 2008
pollster wrote:
Remember, being a "Peeping Tom" is illegal. Or, are you just trying to scare a perfectly innocent individual from running by stiring up bullshit?
pollster

Lafayette, LA

#37 Sep 17, 2008
Well folks, wait for it......here comes the part where Ms. Ware makes that case that's she's a "good christian woman".....and she's persecuted by the "evil communist government that has infiltrated our great nation".....and this is the cross she has to bear on behalf of all the helpless and pitiful citizens of Lafayette, who would be lost about how to run their lives and defend themselves from this tyrany except for her "very very special leadership skills and knowledge" ........(insert theme music here)......Don't cry for me Argentina......
Todd Travasos

Milton, LA

#38 Sep 17, 2008
pollster wrote:
Well folks, wait for it......here comes the part where Ms. Ware makes that case that's she's a "good christian woman".....and she's persecuted by the "evil communist government that has infiltrated our great nation".....and this is the cross she has to bear on behalf of all the helpless and pitiful citizens of Lafayette, who would be lost about how to run their lives and defend themselves from this tyrany except for her "very very special leadership skills and knowledge" ........(insert theme music here)......Don't cry for me Argentina......
You can say what you want, she is a lot better than what you have in there now with Durel and Mr Radar Detector.
Remember Stephanie has a pending lawsuit against Durel, it is not the other way around, so she has everything to gain and nothing to lose. Durel, on the other hand, has everything to lose and nothing to gain.
pollster

Lafayette, LA

#39 Sep 18, 2008
She's better at what? She's better for what?(Now there's an intersting converstaion)

Just because you sue someone doesn't make you qualified for much. Any idiot can be a plaintiff on a lawsuit - it happens everyday.......

So you're saying that my city needs a sue happy person for their mayor? I don't think that's what Lafayette wants or needs.

Bottom line is to have her run. Please. Then my city will have a chance to tell her what they really think of her. Election results don't lie. Neither do direct mail pieces with great pics and sound facts.

Prediction - Durel vs. Ware (Durel gets 88%- easy)
Frankie

Dallas, TX

#40 Sep 18, 2008
pollster, I don't know if she could beat Mr. Durel or not. He is the puppet for the big money cronies in town. You must be worried though or you wouldn't be resorting to blackmail. Who do you recommend? There must be someone in Lafayette who can run this government honestly.
pollster

Lafayette, LA

#41 Sep 18, 2008
It's not blackmail. Just a foreseeable fact. Sort of like Katrina was.

No one will blackmail her - they want her to run, and so do I. It's the Americn way.

Tell her to run - o.k......it'll be healthy for democracey to have her in a race. I promise.
Todd Travasos

Milton, LA

#42 Sep 18, 2008
pollster wrote:
She's better at what? She's better for what?(Now there's an intersting converstaion)
Just because you sue someone doesn't make you qualified for much. Any idiot can be a plaintiff on a lawsuit - it happens everyday.......
So you're saying that my city needs a sue happy person for their mayor? I don't think that's what Lafayette wants or needs.
Bottom line is to have her run. Please. Then my city will have a chance to tell her what they really think of her. Election results don't lie. Neither do direct mail pieces with great pics and sound facts.
Prediction - Durel vs. Ware (Durel gets 88%- easy)
She is suing because the City of Lafayette hired a company, with questionable credentials, to put it mildly, based in Australia, to hand out extortion tickets. This company has broken laws by letting a notary notarize tickets when she was not present, they used an illegal radar, not approved by the FCC, their employee was caught driving a speed van drunk, and they are currently being investigated by numerous government agencies for crimes, including mail fraud.
They are in violation of Louisiana law by saying if you don't pay your ticket, they will boot your vehicle. This can't legally be done in civil matters, therefore the mail fraud investigation. Also, they make you tell on your wife if she was driving, again, violation of Louisiana spousal immunity laws. The list goes on and on.
Durel is the one that hired this idiots, not Stephanie, and if Durel and/or his administration is doing something illegal, then, if they won't correct it, then they need to be sued.
Funny, Stephanie's tape got mysteriously erased. Who do you think did it?
Also, don't you find it ironic that someone who used to own a pet shop, now has problems with the animal shelter?
The list goes on and on with this idiot. Stephanie is exposing the unconstitutionality of the Redflex program hired by the Durel administration. What is wrong with that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lafayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More Palestine less Jewbies 7 hr Adam Herringshaw 1
Coy Tatum fat slob 8 hr Paul Muffoletto 1
Napa Auto Parts or Car Quest (Apr '09) Aug 21 Concerned American 16
Brad Higginbotham (Jan '14) Aug 19 Oneday 19
tiny terrance Aug 17 games to play 5
what kind of father praises his son for saying ... Aug 16 common sense 2
Family court judge Susan theall (Aug '14) Aug 16 Jess1418 26

Lafayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance