Roads grow slick and icy

Full story: WLFI Lafayette

Current road conditions within the Lafayette District of the Indiana State Police, which includes Benton, Warren, Tippecanoe, Clinton, Fountain, Montgomery, White, and Carroll Counties, are starting to become icy and slick.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
tim

Chattahoochee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2010

Judged:

i was in indy wensday/thursday, i65.south between 90 & 95 was 3 reckes, all of wich was trucks. drivers driving way 2 fast. plz,slow down drivers. the freight isnt worth dyin 4. i drive a 89 kw 48ft skateboard, & im tellin you drivers slow down, it may be your wife in the car beside you, thx be safe, tim/aka/ detoure
SpEEDY

Odon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2010

Now folks just because there is snow, ice, slush, or even just a wet surface out there it doesnt mean you have to slow down. Make sure you drive like it dry pavement and 80 degrees. Be sure and drive right on the tail of the driver ahead of you! Make sure you take curves just as fast as your car will go. Make sure you wait until you are right in front of a stop sign or light to apply the brakes, oh and make sure you stomp on the brake pedal just as hard as you can.
To those of you with 4WD, that just means you can drive even more daring since ALL your wheels pull. These rules apply even if it is icy. In parking lots make sure you enter and exit like you are driving for the Indy 500.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lafayette Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lafayette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••