Saving With Seth: Your cash up in smoke

Saving With Seth: Your cash up in smoke

There are 3 comments on the WLFI Lafayette story from Mar 25, 2009, titled Saving With Seth: Your cash up in smoke. In it, WLFI Lafayette reports that:

The recent money crunch has left many wallets flat, and investments have gone up in smoke.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLFI Lafayette.

are you kidding

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Mar 25, 2009
big deal who the hell cares for real, you really do Ill bet!
agood1

West Lafayette, IN

#2 Mar 25, 2009
No mention about cutting back on reefer? What up with that?
Old Guy

Ocala, FL

#3 Mar 25, 2009
Some smokers are so addicted that I believe that they would spend their life savings (if they have any) to smoke, smoking is an awful habit, and it is dangerous in many ways, health reasons is one of them, also careless smoking has caused many dead because of fires, the smokers have a lot of excuses though and the truly believe they are in the right. Yes I had the habit once but quit 30 years ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lafayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Community/bulletin board locations. Tue slate 1
ISO family of Thomas Matthew Farrell (Senior).... (Jun '15) Apr '17 Joannegipson 4
Who do you support for State House in Indiana (... (Oct '10) Mar '17 anyname 7
News West Lafayette to vote on immigration refuge re... Mar '17 WildBillPurdue 1
An American Love Story (Aug '16) Mar '17 gin0731 3
Barking dog ... (Sep '16) Feb '17 Pharmacist 6
Fifth Street Coney Island? (Oct '10) Feb '17 gin0731 10

Lafayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lafayette Mortgages