3 snow shoveling deaths in Lafayette ...

3 snow shoveling deaths in Lafayette area

There are 1 comment on the FOX59.com WXIN-TV Indianapolis story from Feb 11, 2010, titled 3 snow shoveling deaths in Lafayette area. In it, FOX59.com WXIN-TV Indianapolis reports that:

People all across Central Indiana have struggled to keep up with three rounds of snow in the past week, but in Lafayette, three men between the ages of 50 and 80 have died simply after shoveling snow.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FOX59.com WXIN-TV Indianapolis.

Since: Feb 10

United States

#1 Feb 20, 2010
Driving around town I have noticed sidewalks that are not cleaned on Canal Road that crosses the creek by the golf course. I would think that is owned by the city, why hasnt that been cleaned off????? I am sure there are other walks that needs cleaned off as well, whose responsible for those????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lafayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Clinton official accused of stealing $1.... (Jan '10) Aug 25 Ferries 25
News Indiana cougar sightings to become common (May '08) Aug 16 hamiltonhottie77 130
An American Love Story Aug 12 Truth 2
News Laimbeer's son sentenced (Jun '07) Jul '16 Isiah Rocks 8
News Indiana cougar sightings to become common (Jul '08) Jul '16 Cabin1986 89
CPS, Judge Faith Graham, others Torturing Jamel... (Jul '14) Jul '16 Jason 7
News Lafayette man charged after $60K missing from c... Jun '16 ExW 1

Lafayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lafayette Mortgages