Zionsville senior critical after crash

A Zionsville Community High School senior remained in critical condition at Methodist Hospital on Friday after crashing his Jeep Cherokee into a tree in Boone County. Full Story
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Smokey

AOL

#275 Jul 5, 2007
Weston Pavey wrote:
<quoted text>
Laurie... i think you are a dike... and i hope to hell to never see you around my family... and yes my brother is 18 years old... if he wants a can of dip ill bring him one...
You want to beat up a 50 year old woman?
Oh Please

Marysville, OH

#276 Jul 5, 2007
Smokey wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to beat up a 50 year old woman?
Yes. Now, don't forget that Weston and his brother are model citizens and upstanding members of society! The Pavey brothers sound like terrific role models for the youth of Zionsville.
anon

United States

#277 Jul 5, 2007

Since: May 07

Clarksville, IN

#278 Jul 12, 2007
Well Weston, I am impressed, how did you know that I continually hold back water. All us dikes were made just for that!

I am sure your family is so proud of you for threatening everyone, you must have nothing else to do in life. Are you feeling guilty or something, are you the one that gave Jon those drinks....hmmm gets one to thinking.

Little thugs like you are the reason I have an Indiana lifetime permit to carry a concealed weapon...Bring it sonny! I live in Lafayette.

Since: May 07

Clarksville, IN

#279 Jul 12, 2007
p.s...Thanks anon for the update, I am truly glad to hear Jon may fully recover. I just wish that his brother would.
William Pavey

New York, NY

#280 Nov 9, 2007
Your father and I are cousins. I recently found out about Jon's accident, as I currently reside in Texas. My family's prayers are with you and I hope Jon will fully recover. If you can, please advise of his condition. I can remember doing alot of the same things you kids are doing when we were young. However, before you act, please think of your future and how much you stand to loose.
Courteney in Zionsville

Amlin, OH

#281 Nov 10, 2007
HOW WHY stop asking questions and figure it out.
AShton Kutcher

Washington, DC

#282 May 12, 2014
BAC was .09. DRUNK. And btw that kid as a a-hole to everyone in zionsville.
hey idiots- KNOW UR ROLE wrote:
Who the hell are ANY of you to condemn Jon and say that he deserves this?
First of all, NO ONE deserves what has happened Jon.
And second, maybe you should get the facts straight before you start making all your ridiculous judgements on him. JON WASNT DRUNK...period. Jon's one of my best friends and i know what happened that night. Stop believing everything you read.
Most of the posts I've read on here, are pretty typical of 1) naive, holier than thou parents who have no idea what their very own kids do even though they think theyre very much aware and 2) jealous high schooler students who only talk sh*t about Jon because theyre so damn envious of him being so popular, gorgeous, a superstar of an athlete, and overall his potential his unbelievable. Yeah, Jon's f-ing amazing to anyone who says "hes a dick"...You wanna call yourself a loser? Cool, go ahead, you are a loser for saying the heartless sh*t you say on here.
And to those people^^, i seriously hope weston finds out who you are...
Anways...Jonathon Keith Pavey, I love you more than anything, you are still so sexy, and i know youre gonna make it through, baby!:)
question

Richmond, IN

#283 Aug 18, 2014
How did this all end? Hope he recovered and all is well.7792

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lafayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robotic surgery improves hysterectomy (Jan '09) 5 hr Jaimie 18
Review: Vincent M Guido - Dentist Mon Param 41
guys in lafayette NOT to date Oct 17 Sue 1
Cross Winds Apartments (Sep '13) Oct 17 jess 2
Indiana officer to keep job after pushing over ... Aug '14 Fight back on bad... 3
SCREWED BY SIA/CTI? Let's talk!! Aug '14 Hoorah 2
New ISP troopers hit the road Aug '14 Idealist101 1
Lafayette Dating
Find my Match

Lafayette Jobs

Lafayette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lafayette News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lafayette

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]