Vibration therapy proves effective

Vibration therapy proves effective

There are 1 comment on the WLFI Lafayette story from Sep 12, 2009, titled Vibration therapy proves effective. In it, WLFI Lafayette reports that:

A new form of physical therapy is showing benefits for David Held, of Lafayette, who was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease ten years ago.A He has experienced speech problems, memory loss, and a lack of balance.A For the last few weeks, his therapy has included use of a whole body vibration machine at Miracles Rehabilitation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLFI Lafayette.

Forest Park, IL

#1 Sep 22, 2009
I have MS and my feet have tingled for 15 years or more. Recently I saw a physical therapist who has a Powerplate in his office. Since he has been treating me and I have used the Power Plate 10 speed(vibration therapy) I can now feel my toes again and I balance better. Additionally, I am able to ride my 10 speed again. 1st time in 4 years! I believe in the therapy. More research into the ms side needs to be done.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lafayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News W.L. family shares struggle to survive (Mar '09) 11 hr skeletons in her ... 22
SCREWED BY SIA/CTI? Let's talk!! (Aug '14) Oct 19 kanonfoder 3
Tc Harris Oct 14 Wondering 1
News Former Clinton official accused of stealing $1.... (Jan '10) Oct 12 Weird Harold 35
Rental Oct 9 Johnny 1
Barking dog ... Sep 30 Tiny 1
Where the goth chicks at? Sep '16 PersonaMystic 1

Lafayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lafayette Mortgages