Refill_Please

Berkeley, CA

#22 Feb 4, 2009
^ A prick cops last name.
Lakisha

Moraga, CA

#23 Feb 24, 2009
Longtime Laf Resident wrote:
one more thing....they are the ULTIMATE in RUDENESS! and I agree with the previous comment regarding their rude attitudes. they're rude without EVER being provoked.....maybe because they treat EVERYONE LIKE A DRUG DEALER OR A CRIMINAL.
Anyone know of an ACLU lawyer who'd look into the civil rights violations? That's what is needed!!!
Loooooooooooser!
Normal tempered person

Martinez, CA

#24 Apr 23, 2009
Lets all look at the facts, Lafayette has some pretty high crime statistics for its sleepy town atmosphere. The normal burglaries, murders, car jackings, strong armed robberies, not to mention there's a bank robbery at least once every cupple of months. No body knows this because our city hides it because they want a good reputation, but anyone can access the crime reports online at the contra costa county sheriff's office website. Which brings me to my next point, don't slam the LPD because they have nothing to do, Lafayette is a contract with the County Sheriff. They are all Deputies assigned to LPD. They can choose to go elsewhere, but they don't because surprisingly, there is plenty going on in Lafayette. The teens deserve to get harassed because most parents around here are horrible. Most of these kids spend their parents money on weed and booze. The Moraga PD are the true assholes in Lamorinda, or any place for that matter. One office, one..spent his whole day giving campolindo students tickets for not "curbing their wheels" while parked on a hill outside the school. 15 tickets at least were written up. But that's not to say when shit hits that fan, all cops will be there. So quit your whining.
TotoSansemea

Lafayette, CA

#26 Oct 18, 2009
Refill_Please wrote:
^ A prick cops last name.
If you are referring to Chilimodos, then you are a CRIMINAL! and YOU GOT WHAT YOU DESERVED!!! Stay in Oakland where you belong
Live in laf

Walnut Creek, CA

#27 Oct 31, 2009
The cops here are terrible. They have nothing to do (unless someone got murdered which happens at least once every THREE years) so they go after the high school kids for kicks. And as for the people here, they are obnoxious rich assholes, who spend their time calling the police on high school and middle school kids in town. Officer McDevit is a complete ass, back when I went to Acalanes he arrested my friend and made him lie spread eagle on the ground so he could search him. Anyway the LPD sucks, the WCPD sucks even more.
Love Lafayette

Walnut Creek, CA

#28 Oct 31, 2009
Retired cop wrote:
"as soon as I seen it was a Lafayette cop" ... I wonder if that gives any indication about your intelligence. <quoted text>
You're complaining about his spelling in an effort to combat an valid argument that he made and that you can't think of a good comeback for.
Just Saying

San Francisco, CA

#29 Nov 5, 2009
Officer McDevitt has large breasts like a woman.
buddy norton

Walnut Creek, CA

#30 Dec 22, 2010
Longtime Laf Resident wrote:
The police in Lafayette are THE WORST! They have no respect for the US Constitution. I've known soooo many people who have been pulled over and harassed....FOR NO REASON....no arrests, nothing. Laf cops love to use profiling as a mode of policing. At least once a month we hear a story of a driver/resident being subjected to ridiculous searches and questioning. why people don't sue the dept. is beyond me. they need to. it's not just teenagers who are getting harassed. Lafayette cops need some serious reigning in. they just do what they want...under the veil of crime fighting. yeah right.
at 12:30 at night i was pulled over. Although 5 lafayette cops are personal friends of mine, they pulled me over for no reason. When i asked him why he pulled me over when i didnt do anything, he said i dont have a front license plate.... this was his excuse. after he said that, he himself had to check just in case because he made this up.... then he searched my car and found literal crums of weed in one of my workout bags. Although he is my friend, he didnt do anything about it. didnt ask me about it. He was just so dissappointed in me that he sped off in his car without saying anything else. It was a fat hook but still he should of used some enforcement.
I talk shit but lafayette cops are actually really awesome if you just tell them the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lafayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... 4 hr hsktommox 37
Car Burglary TJ Maxx Center 9 hr shuttip 6
'Hybrid' store displays new plans (Jun '07) 14 hr Mike Honka 5
Highly curious about being a sub/slave to a mis... 14 hr Mike Honka 2
Father-son duo, 2 Benicians accused in '09 stra... (Mar '10) 17 hr James 15
Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) 20 hr CharlesWoodworth 16,961
DUI enforcment planned through new year Fri Wilson 18

Lafayette News Video

Lafayette Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lafayette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lafayette News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lafayette

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:32 pm PST

Bleacher Report 7:32PM
49ers End Season on High Note
Bleacher Report 7:56 PM
Full Game Grades for Broncos vs. Raiders
Bleacher Report 9:32 PM
San Francisco 49ers: Jim Harbaugh Leaves with a Win, but the Future Is Uncertain
Bleacher Report11:36 PM
Broncos Defense Shines in Week 17 Win over Raiders
Bleacher Report12:51 AM
Broncos Hitting Stride on Both Sides of the Ball Entering Playoffs