Ashland, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

Judged:

Tony Spenser has done a wonderful job as the Caroline County Commonwealth Attorney. If nothing else, he has done a magnificent job of keeping the Sheriff's Office in check. If that were all that he did, it would be more than enough, however he had brought the Caroline County justice system, from the stone ages to a modern efficient entity. He has successfully obtain convictions of some of the most difficult murder cases that this county has seen in ages, often with incredible brilliance.

The people of Caroline County should thank God for binging a man such a Tony Spenser to us and should pray that he is re-elected so that he can continue his fight against the evil forces in this county, who would see all of the progress he has made go for naught.

RE-ELECT TONY SPENSER
Another

Ruther Glen, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

Spencer?
Virginia Pilgrim

Ashland, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

Another wrote:
Spencer?
Ok..I can't spell. Tony is still a great commonwealth attorney.
who am i

Fredericksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

Im not a big fan of his. But if for some reason lippa remains then i would like to see him stay to keep his backwards ass in check with his good ole boy system
TONY4CommAtty

Hanover, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

Judged:

I agree, Tony Spencer is the man for the job! he is very intelligent and passionate about his job. He has my vote!! What would happen to this county if whats his face and Lippa both win? Well if that happens I can tell you that it wont be pretty! Lippa is only puching so hard for Bowyers because he knows he will do what ever he wants. Whats going to happen to Caroline then? Where is the hidden messages at? I dont think they are so hidden afterall! we all know what the deal is Lippa! Spencer wont bow down to you like you thought he would. I know im definitely voting for Spencer!
Jim Tate

Ruther Glen, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2011

My concern with Spencer's re-election is how incompetent one of his asst CAs is. This man has allowed plea deals to be made without the victim's knowledge and is still not notifying witnesses and victims of the trial dates that they're supposed to be there for. He also seems to work harder for the defendent that the victim. I've seen this happen twice in court with this same prosecutor. Come on Spencer, oversee your staff, make sure they do their job. If not, it just shows poorly on you.
bruce laird

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

spencer is a peice of shit and has moved the jutice system backwards aman like spencer and lipa should never have been aloud in office they arrest and posecute the innocent and let the guilty run free I allmost have proof of this and wiil show it in Jan of 2013 multiple officers are allso going to feel the heat along with rheir dirty informers like the knapps krystal and oatis
literacy

Ruther Glen, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Based on your spelling and grammar, I'm sure they should all be very afraid of your evidence! Is your last name by any chance Cooper??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ladysmith Discussions

Search the Ladysmith Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) 10 hr abe 1,349
I'm about to me to Lake Land Or am I stupid? (Apr '08) 13 hr Rhonda Leckner 2014 46
VA Missing Va. Girl Alive, Man In Custody (Dec '10) Apr 14 Jim 1,434
Review: T&B Equipment Co. Mar 30 Update 2
Lake Land or Facebook page Mar 27 lcalafactor 3
nancy Mar 19 nancy howard 1
truth and nothin but the truth Mar 19 Hopeful 3
•••

Freeze Warning for Caroline County was issued at April 17 at 3:33AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Ladysmith Dating

more search filters