Anybody try TalkOfTheVillages.com
New To Site

Lady Lake, FL

#175 Apr 17, 2013
Fat Ass wrote:
<quoted text>
TOTV has a monthly get together at Crispers on Wedgewood Lane. It's this Friday at 3pm.
GracieGirl will probably be there with all her friends. Anyone planning on crashing the party ?
What do you mean my Crash. Sounds like you intend to do violence to someone. Were you in Boston recently?
Fat Ass

Lady Lake, FL

#176 Apr 17, 2013
New To Site wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean my Crash. Sounds like you intend to do violence to someone. Were you in Boston recently?
Crashing a party is merely showing up, uninvited. I wouldn't hurt a fly. No violence, EVER. You are RUDE to mention Boston.
Bernie

Lady Lake, FL

#177 Apr 20, 2013
Some good posters and some real losers who must have no lives. Gracie has no life.
Something is Wrong

Lady Lake, FL

#178 May 29, 2013
This forum can have intelligent info. But it also is the whole social life for others. With 1200 things to do in the villages and you spend your time on this forum...something is very wrong with you. Plus if you can't make friends face to face with the large number of people in the Villages, and interact in the real world, something is wrong. Gracie and friends are major losers. Happy to see some challenging them now.
RETIREMENT IS GREAT

Orlando, FL

#179 May 29, 2013
I happened to catch this thread... www.TalkOfTheVillages.com is by far the best forum for The Villages and so informative.. Also, years ago back in 2007-08 it might not have been moderated well but now it's GREAT!!

There are 1200 things to do in The Villages and www.TalkOfTheVillages.com brings it altogether. It really is great and I don't judge others for being on it all the time as it really isa great site and Villagers have different circumstances from one another... Some may not be able to do activities etc... See you on that site...
Retired

West Palm Beach, FL

#180 May 30, 2013
Looking back in this thread it looks like 2009 was a real bad year for totv. People banned from totv started their own forum to run in competition against totv and it got pretty nasty. However totv won out big time in the end.

But I agree these new owners are doing a good job. However, there are still some of those old trouble markers who have come back or are still on totv. It still can get nasty and still many members don't post.
Jackieone

Lady Lake, FL

#181 Jun 1, 2013
I can't register on TOTV - it says I'm a spammer.
I just moved here! I never posted anything! Wow, what a cool reception.
Fat Ass

Lady Lake, FL

#182 Jun 1, 2013
Jackieone wrote:
I can't register on TOTV - it says I'm a spammer.
I just moved here! I never posted anything! Wow, what a cool reception.
Try again. Just go to Forum Instructions. Hit Contact us and scroll down to send a message to the administrator.
They will be happy to set you up.
Beth

Lady Lake, FL

#184 Jul 27, 2013
People come and go on totv. Has some good things for sale. But Gracie and friends still dominate it and many of the threads have nothing to do with the Villages.
FatAss

Lady Lake, FL

#185 Jul 27, 2013
seniorcitizen is one of the newest crazy members of TOTV. 3,000 posts in a few months. She will soon pass GracieGirl for most posts. All of seniorcitizen's posts are long and rambling. She makes absolutely no sense. Think she has dementia. Poor old lady.
SmokersUnite

Lady Lake, FL

#186 Jul 31, 2013
FatAss wrote:
seniorcitizen is one of the newest crazy members of TOTV. 3,000 posts in a few months. She will soon pass GracieGirl for most posts. All of seniorcitizen's posts are long and rambling. She makes absolutely no sense. Think she has dementia. Poor old lady.
Yeah, I agree. seniorcitizen is the NEW GracieGirl.
GracieGirl is getting OLD and stale. She's getting really CRABBY.
seniorcitizen seems a little dopey. She posts NONSTOP. They should give her a seperate site just for the 1,000 recipes that she posts. Her other posts just go ON AND ON. I can't even follow them or figure out her point. She talks about 10 different things per post. Do you you respond to someone like that. And a lot of her posts are very sad....she needs help.
Mary

Lady Lake, FL

#187 Aug 3, 2013
GracieGirl is extremely sarcastic. She pretends to be so sweet but when you realy start looking at her posts, she can be really mean and then everyone else starts posting how wonderful Gracie is. She has such a following. They are like blind sheep. She claims to be religious but I think she is so senile that she forgot what it's like to be NICE. Just say the word OLD in your post and off she goes. She really is OBSESSED about AGE. She says that age is just a number but she is ALWAYS asking how old everyone is. She really makes NASTY remarks if she finds out you are under 55. I'd love to know what her kids think of her. They must be embarassed by her remarks.
John H

Sunnyvale, CA

#189 Aug 3, 2013
Fake nice isnt the least of it, shes a deplorable old hag that thinks the world revolves around her.
TOTV is a forum for the elite few that think that way. Post anything negative and you get banned.
Mary

Lady Lake, FL

#190 Aug 3, 2013
Beth wrote:
Gracie is a very very rich lady that has had money all her life. Yes, she uses TOTV to have her little clique go after anyone who crosses her. She has two daughters. One lives with her and the other is very ugly and divorced. She has two very strange grandchildren. They all run in the top 2% of rich in this country. She lies when she wants to win a point. Yes, she is very manipulating and all her life has had a hard time making friends. Never did a nice thing for anyone. Her world is TOTV and being fake nice. Her and her clique have bullied more people off totv than anyone. Thinks everything is perfect and is clueless as she never leaves he house. We call it the Gracie forum. Nasty woman.
So, how do you know she is rich ? I know she has one of the biggest houses...she's always bragging about that and making people feel worthless if they live in a villa. Have you met her ? Sounds like you know her from Ohio, maybe ? Please tell us more.
Mary

Lady Lake, FL

#191 Aug 3, 2013
I just googled Gracie and it seems like she owned an investment type firm in Ohio called Gantner Sales. Do you know if that's where she made her money. It would certainly explain her cut throat attitude.
Beth

Lady Lake, FL

#192 Aug 3, 2013
Most of her money she was born into. Yes, she had her own company which you found. Husband was a top executive with a large trucking company and made a hugh salary. Paid CASH for both new homes in the Villages. If it wasn't for them being big donors, she would of had no friends in Ohio. Know her and her family from meeting them here, invited to her house through totv. Plus I have read many of her posts. Then did a little research after she went after people on TOTV. Many have seen through her but she tries to buy you with the invitations and the kiss up compliments.
Beth

Lady Lake, FL

#193 Aug 3, 2013
So true John.
Mary

Lady Lake, FL

#194 Aug 6, 2013
Beth...she invited me over too but I never felt comfortable going. I felt like she just wanted to put a name to a face. I knew that when she saw that I was much younger than her, she would just start trashing me on TOTV, so I didn't bother going. That was quite a while ago. I would never even consider going now. I really don't like her at all.
Wish her and senior citizen would just take a break for TOTV.
VillageShooter

Lady Lake, FL

#196 Aug 18, 2013
Hi GracieGirl (from Alabama) Boy howdie to you too. GG, you are SOOOOOOO annoying, even if I know it's not really you. You could NEVER tear yourself away from TOTV but good try. I know it is someone ELSE from TOTV because they know how snarky you are and that you always say Boy Howdie.
Alexis

North Tonawanda, NY

#197 Sep 9, 2013
I really don't think you're being fair to GracieGirl. I know her personally and she's a lovely lady. She has a heart of gold and she's not deserving of your mean comments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lady Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Totv political forum 14 min The Villager 2 124
Great article on why Christianity is going away. May 31 RuffnReddy 2
the villages of Parkwood (Apr '09) May 29 John 265
Responsible dog owners ha ha May 28 Cesar 1
Gay marriage May 28 Peggy 25
Hi friends May 26 The Villager 2 56
True Car . COM May 26 The Villager 2 3
More from around the web

Lady Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE