Anybody try TalkOfTheVillages.com
the Villager 2

Lady Lake, FL

#133 Apr 8, 2011
A poster wrote:
I so agree with Web Master. They haved pulled posts for no reason, banned people for no reason, and have a number of people who hate that board. For some reason, some can post anything they want and get away with it. Big egos on the owners and they just want to make money. None of them even own in the Villages. Very unprofessional run site.
Tony lives in NJ. and Jan lives in Plant City FL. both are worse than I can say in this site.
the Villager 2

Lady Lake, FL

#134 Apr 8, 2011
Why wrote:
If they have so many members, why do just a few post over and over. Then you find out, none of them live in the Villages!!! This board seems to get mostly people who don't live there and yet like to answer every question.
You have to Kiss Tony's ass constantly or he will not let you post.
the Villager 2

Lady Lake, FL

#135 Apr 8, 2011
larry and linda wrote:
<quoted text>
do you know what might have happened?
we cannot get into totv for then past 4 weeks
Larry and Linda
If you need help getting back in TOTV, I can get you in. I would recommend not doing so, but it is quite simple. They have kicked me out three time. Once for being a democrate and twice for telling tony to kiss my but.
the Villager

Lady Lake, FL

#136 Apr 8, 2011
This looks like a site I could work with. Information without a death camp guard like Jan or Tony
Retired teacher

Ocala, FL

#137 Apr 14, 2011
Anybody notice that today the posts are on old threads like 2008 or 2009. The info for new Villagers is good but all the opinon threads are crap. Looks like a small circle who all know each other and have no lives. They take a nothing post and deibble on for days. People get a life!
Larry and Linda

United States

#138 May 25, 2011
Just discovered this forum through an email but not sure why we got it!

We just left TOTV one day last year and never looked back.
Don't want to say anything negative publicly but appreciate the candid comments about the bosses.
What goes around comes around.
Larry and Linda
Happiness is

Ocala, FL

#139 Aug 17, 2011
New Admin.
Doing a great job.
Plus one of the most irritating poster is just lurking.
Another is being told to stop being the gate keeper to new posters...thus new posters. Over all, this board is in a good place now.
Poop

Ocala, FL

#140 Aug 24, 2011
They're back!:-(.
This idiots are so addicted that they have to post. Must not have any other friends.
wow

Belleview, FL

#141 Sep 1, 2011
This is nuts
Country Boy

Lady Lake, FL

#143 Jun 1, 2012
The TOTV is for White Republicans only. It is run by and idiot that goes by RichieLion that is the bigest redneck jerk you will ever hear. I would stay clear of it unless you are a rich white male that hates all minorities and common people.
Country Boy

Lady Lake, FL

#144 Jun 1, 2012
Its the graciegirl talk wrote:
Wish Graciegirl didn't use it like a twitter account. She makes all these dumb comments.
You think she is bad, you should listen to one called richielion. He thinks he is the perfect person on earth. He is a rude jerk
Country Boy

Lady Lake, FL

#145 Jun 1, 2012
the Villager wrote:
This looks like a site I could work with. Information without a death camp guard like Jan or Tony
They say the new management if better, but do not let them know if you are a minority or a democrat. They will kick you off the site.
A Villager

The Villages, FL

#146 Jun 2, 2012
So wish graciegirl would give it a break... If she is off for a few days (like recently), questions get answers and posts stay on topic.
Country Boy

Lady Lake, FL

#147 Jun 13, 2012
She just wants to stay on the top of the posting list with the most posts.

I would be embarassed to be in the top 10 of that list. There is a looser named RichieLion that is in the top 10 and all he does is spew racist posts. He appears to hate minorities and women the most.
TOTV is missing

Lady Lake, FL

#148 Mar 23, 2013
Wonder what happened to this site. Been missing for about 4 days? Anyone know?

Since: Sep 09

Apopka, FL

#149 Mar 25, 2013
TOTV is missing wrote:
Wonder what happened to this site. Been missing for about 4 days? Anyone know?
You might have said something they didn't like and got blocked. Idid
Use to be a Villager

Chicago, IL

#150 Mar 30, 2013
Talk of the Villagers is really Talk of Gracie and friends. Gracie and friends don't talk about the Village because they don't know anything. Apparently most don't leave their houses, or don't live there full time. It in no way reflects what real Villagers think. Gracie is paid to help advertise the "wonderful" villages. I think most posters have mental or social problems. Gracie is sure Gary Morse and now Mark read the crap they post. Please... she is clueless. So if you want to chat with losers just hang with the top 10 posters.
lappy50

Orlando, FL

#151 Apr 4, 2013
samhass wrote:
It's a great site. I go there daily. I think about 4,000 people belong to the site. It's a diverse group and the site has diverse subjects.
30,000 members and generally about 700 on at any given time!!! Great web site if you want to know what is going on at "The Villages!"
Use to be a Villager

Chicago, IL

#152 Apr 4, 2013
Oh please.. majority have never made one post. Check out the thousands of names with not one post. Then read the board. Its the Gracie board.( who loves the Developer and is one of the most clueless) Most of the threads are for sale items or chit chat which has nothing to do with the Villages. Even the person you quoted hardly ever posts anymore. The totv get togethers once a month average 6 people. Most people in the Villages have never heard of it! Some of Gracie's friends have never lived in the Villages but post daily!
theresa

Lady Lake, FL

#153 Apr 5, 2013
Yes, if you don't agree with Gracie, don't bother to post. Everyone will just gang up on you. They should rename it TOGG Talk of GracieGirl. If Gracie would STOP posting and monitoring EVERYTHING, many more people would use the website. It can be very informative. I just use the search button to look up info that I need. I never post any more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lady Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
7 years of drugs... crime... crime... crime... ... 5 hr Four finger Jimmy 2
does this look like a 4 wheel drive 2002 model ... (Oct '14) 15 hr Dude 2
I have returned 19 hr The Villager 2 13
Our new dogs first grooming is today. 19 hr The Villager 2 3
Talk of the villages bigotry 23 hr The Villager 2 106
Kenya welcomes their native son Obama? Jul 26 Alex 7
Domestic Terorits Jul 25 John 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lady Lake Mortgages