JustmeLL

Shrewsbury, MA

#1 Feb 16, 2014
Fun fit 60yo recently moved here with older uninterested husband, left younger ver interested FWB exSIL n need company?
James

Lady Lake, FL

#2 Feb 17, 2014
If anyone can translate this into English, it would be appreciated. How are us guys supposed to know what you are looking for if you are talking in a foreign language. I can sympathize with your poor old husband.
Penny

Mitchell, SD

#3 Feb 22, 2014
James, "FWB" means friends with benefits. Sorry I can't help you with the rest. SIL could mean son-in-law or sis-in-law, but that doesn't fit into the sentence.
James

Lady Lake, FL

#4 Feb 22, 2014
Penny wrote:
James, "FWB" means friends with benefits. Sorry I can't help you with the rest. SIL could mean son-in-law or sis-in-law, but that doesn't fit into the sentence.
Thanks Penny. I guess I'm not the only one that can't figure her out.
So, basically, she is advertising on an anonomous website that she is looking to cheat on her husband.
Penny

Mitchell, SD

#5 Feb 23, 2014
James, you summarized that pretty well. If this surprises you, check out the Platonic section on craigslist from around the country. I guess I misunderstand what, "Platonic" means because some of those post should be rated, "X".
Alxx

Lady Lake, FL

#6 Feb 25, 2014
JustmeLL wrote:
Fun fit 60yo recently moved here with older uninterested husband, left younger ver interested FWB exSIL n need company?
what r u looking 4
Another Happy Villager

Ocala, FL

#7 May 28, 2014
Sounds like they are looking for a friend with benefits to take care of her needs. Maybe the old man can't or won't any longer. So what if she's 60 or so looking for a good nut.
Jakane

United States

#8 Mar 5, 2015
JustmeLL wrote:
Also from Marlborough MA, Now in The Villages.
James

San Francisco, CA

#9 Mar 7, 2015
Jakane wrote:
<quoted text>
Jakane, she started this thread a year ago, so now she's a fun fit 61year old looking to cheat on her husband. Are you male, female, black, white. Give her more info so she can contact you if she's still alive. What happened to people naming their kids John, Joe, Mary, etc ? I hate these new names. You never know what you are talking to.
Joe

San Francisco, CA

#10 Mar 7, 2015
The Internet is NOT the place to make a date. Most likely if Jakane invites you over, Tyrone will be waiting behind the door.
James

New York, NY

#11 Mar 10, 2015
Jakane wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you should start a club. Better yet, if all the people from MA just want to hang out with others from MA, why don't we just all move back to MA.
I prefer to meet NEW people from ALL over the world and share my joy of the Villages with them. I hate when people ask where I am from and then just want to meet others from back home. How stupid. But Jackane, we still want to know what you are. Female , male ??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lady Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shower loofas (poufs) on cars in and around vil... 15 hr ocala_gem 29
News Central Florida needs to break the obesity cycle (Jul '13) 18 hr HELL ON EARTH 166
crime scene tape Sat Peter McMurray 1
Truth About FOX Fri Brad 31
Review: Veterans Carpet Care, Inc. Apr 23 Joshua 1
God Apr 23 Joe 16
The Villages-News Apr 21 Megan 1
More from around the web

Lady Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]