Deputy's rifle stolen, retrieved

Deputy's rifle stolen, retrieved

There are 7 comments on the The Daily Commercial story from Aug 25, 2012, titled Deputy's rifle stolen, retrieved. In it, The Daily Commercial reports that:

Lake County Chief Deputy Peyton Grinnell, Sheriff Gary Border's second in command, had an AR15 semi-automatic rifle and a loaded 30-round magazine stolen from his truck over the weekend, but it was recovered Thursday afternoon in Marion County, officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Commercial.

Tired of Borders

Mount Dora, FL

#1 Aug 25, 2012
And not a dang thing will happen to him.
Smh

Ocala, FL

#2 Aug 25, 2012
Why the hell would you leave the keys near the vehicle? Next time just leave them in the ignition and the windows down Dumb A$$!
Leesburg resident

Ocala, FL

#3 Aug 25, 2012
Dear Mr Grinnell,
The woman I met on July 4,2005 introduced herself to me as your wife,the one you were with at a party. She said she cared for children in her home for a living., but yet, she looks nothing like the wife I seen 3 years ago you're married to.Why is that???
funny

United States

#4 Aug 27, 2012
Leesburg resident wrote:
Dear Mr Grinnell,
The woman I met on July 4,2005 introduced herself to me as your wife,the one you were with at a party. She said she cared for children in her home for a living., but yet, she looks nothing like the wife I seen 3 years ago you're married to.Why is that???
Funny former Commercial reporter Marci Levinson didn't introduce herself as Peyton's wife when they were caught in a compromising position under the counter at the Commercial Office. She just grinned and bared it.

What about his long ago love affair with Kathi Belich Channel 9 and as some other blogger stated wouldn't that have been Karma if she had been the one that showed up at his house abot the stolen gun affair?
Nicholas FuckYou Ellis

Mount Dora, FL

#7 Apr 23, 2013
funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny former Commercial reporter Marci Levinson didn't introduce herself as Peyton's wife when they were caught in a compromising position under the counter at the Commercial Office. She just grinned and bared it.
What about his long ago love affair with Kathi Belich Channel 9 and as some other blogger stated wouldn't that have been Karma if she had been the one that showed up at his house abot the stolen gun affair?
you're my hero
Fat Ass

Lady Lake, FL

#9 Apr 26, 2013
Children can get sidetracked so easily. The topic is the knucklehead that left a loaded gun in his truck. NOT how many women he's been with. WHO CARES about his love life
Karma Calling

United States

#10 Apr 26, 2013
hey rita you shouldn't be so hard on yourself. you're just a little pleasantly plump that's all.

everyone around here has always known about peyton's flings with both these old gals, the under the counter with Marci was all over town as soon as it happened.

he was banging ole kathi belich at the same time he was taking care of the sheriff's glorified sexetary making her a permanent sexretary screwing her on the desk and all two husbands ago.

and you have got to admit that would have been karma at it's finest for peyton to look out his window and see kathi belich and her camera team standing in his front yard.

but it didn't happen. they faked up finding the gun and the criminal that stole it. fastest case ever solved since these professionals have been ruining the sheriff's orrifice. just like every time they screw up and kill somebody or cover up crimes for their friends, they just made it go away!

oh and by the way I do care how many broads he's banging while being paid at the public trough and running from here to georgia in OUR truck and burning OUR GAS. it's just that no one around here can count that high without taking their shoes off!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lady Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenya welcomes their native son Obama? Sun Alex 7
Domestic Terorits Sat John 10
Talk of the villages bigotry Jul 25 RuffnReddy 97
where you Bufford's tree trimmers at? you know ... Jul 23 TheBLANKSmith 2
new chiropractors in town! Jul 23 TheBackAcheSmith 1
the villages star golf carts what a joke (Aug '14) Jul 21 Gilcrest Gimp 11
Year 1967 Wildwood Florida exit (Feb '14) Jul 21 David 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lady Lake Mortgages