Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2011

United Methodist ChurchMarch 17, 2010
Mr. Richard Shewak

Lady Lake, FL 32159
Rick's Flooring

Dear Rick,

I would like to thank you, on behalf of the Helping Hands Ministry, for the terrific job of installing the carpeting in three bedrooms and the family room for our recent project home. The rooms look great and we are so pleased with the professional job that was done.

For the past three years, we have been helping families in our local community who are so desperately in need of new housing. We have been blessed by so many individuals and supplierswho have dedicated
their time, efforts and materials to reach out into our community and bring joy, happiness and hope to families in need.

We began this ministry in 2007 and we asked God to help us and direct us. Since then, our plate has been overflowing with challanges and opportunities. And in doing this ministry, we feel more blessed ourselves that the blessing we give to the families we help.

Together we are changing our community and world, one family at a time. Thank you again for your help in bringing inproved housing to these families.

God Bless you,

Bob Becker
Chairman of Helping Hands Ministry

Since: Jul 11

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2011

Rick,
Got these pictures developed today and made a set for you. The pictures do not do justice to the actual thing. The floor is georgeous! Many Thanks, Sheila B. from Lawson's Loop, the Villages

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Lady Lake Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lady Lake Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••