Review: Blue Cross & Blue Shield

Review: Blue Cross & Blue Shield

Posted in the Lady Lake Forum

WATCHOUT

Lady Lake, FL

#1 Nov 25, 2010
YOU SHOULD BE VERY VERY CAREFUL BUYING INSURANCE HERE . I PURCHASED BCBS INS. WITH AUTOMATIC DEBITS COMING OUT OF MY CHECKING ACCT. THE FIRST PAYMENT WAS AUTOMATICALLY DEDUCTED AS IT WAS AGREED TO BUT AFTER 2 MOS. IM GETTING CANCELLATION NOTICES BECAUSE MY PAYMENT IS LATE , HOW THE HELL CAN IT BE LATE IF IT IS AUTOMATICALLY DEDUCTED FROM MY BANK ACCT? NOBODY COULD GIVE ME A GOOD REASON , SO MY AGENT HERE STARTS OVERNIGHTING PAYMENTS TO BCBS , AND AFTER SPENDING AROUND 500.00 IN THE LAST FEW MONTHS , I NOW HAVE NO HEALTH INSURANCE , IM THINKING ITS A SCAM , I DID EVERYTHING I WAS TOLD I NEEDED TO DO , FOR NOTHING . TOTAL RIP OFF , THE PEOPLE AT BCBS ARE THE NASTIEST , NO CARING PEOPLE I HAVE EVER TALKED TO SERVING THE PUBLIC , YOU GET NO HELP AT ALL FROM THE PHONE NUMBERS GIVEN TO YOU , JUST MEAN , NASTY EMLOYEES THAT APPARENTLY HATE THIER JOB . AS OF THIS DAY I WILL BE REPORTING THIS TO ANY AND ALL REGULATORY OFFICES THAT I CAN FIND . AGAIN , IF YOU BUY FROM HERE , REMEMBER , I TOLD YOU SO , THERE ARE OTHER OPTIONS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lady Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trouble At Stonecrest (Oct '12) 10 hr Happy Villager 43
bee-line sccammers Thu ponko 7
Review: Lucky Joes Internet Cafe (Dec '11) Thu Shirley A 2
Talk Of The Villages (TOTV) (Jul '14) Jun 19 Snackman67 654
News Golf cart driver in critical condition after co... Jun 18 Brownwood Bob 2
TOTV Love Fest Going On Now--- Here's the Team (Mar '14) Jun 17 Brownwood Bob 21
Perk Med Spa Jun 16 Sanibel Sue 3

Lady Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lady Lake Mortgages